• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 6th February

DeletedUser5097

So, it is harder to see on your right hand the production bonusses and it's harder
to remember that you built a GB and/or a event building that give you a militairy
boost, than open a townhall and starting a battle/collect production.... intressting.
It seems that a lot of new stuff is added and will be added, since this year. So will
the dev. team added the gift option this year too? This was already from the begin
of the game something that up to today isn't added.:)

DeletedUser6105

Really good Town Hall improvements.
I never used the town hall to check goods - always going to the trade button. You need to be there to adjust your goods anyway.
I've been playing for years and have never been able to work out exactly where my boost were coming from so appreciate the new screen.
Very useful, thanks. [I do agree the event news should be the default tho]

Just one design comment - I really dont like these pale-background screens, like on the left of the boost screen and on the new GB donation. This brown background is easy read and restful - I think the pale looks more amateur and SHOUTS at you.

DeletedUser5097

Keep in mind that as with most features they are expanded gradually with new game updates, and this is no different either. :) So even though at this time for most experienced players there may be no particular need for an easier way to see their boosts, that can change in the future.
Okay, if it's all for the new players. I would like to give a suggestion/tip. Long ago you did have
2 tabs: attack army and defence army. This did make a lot of sense. Many new players, inclusive
me did not have problems to find out how this works, back in the days. When it was changed to
the present system, well it's harder to find it out. Would it be a idea to bring it back?
Also it's maybe good for new players to get explenation about the army managment, how to
use it to put defence. Because now in the begin, the game will tell you how you have to start
a attack and how to fight.

Back on topic, I think it would be nice for new players, if this is all for the new players, that the
game will learn the new players, that if you open the townhall that you can see all this. Also it
would be great if the game will learn you how to use the inventory and how to see your good
ballance.
Simple because this are the basics of the game, but for new players and maybe even for the some
expirence players (for example read this topic) don't know where you have to look for the good
ballance (now the townhall is not aible to show it anymore).
Don't get me wrong, the game already learn you to play the game realy good, but this will imrpove
it. Since the game does have much.;)

DeletedUser5160

... Did you all nerf the bonus from being in Enthusiastic? My math was that the enthusiastic bonus was 120%, not 20%. Could just be a graphical error.

My RAH is 95%, LoA is 85%, and Enth (supposedly) should be 120%. The base production of my supply building is 16560.

1.2+.85+.95 = 3
3*16560 = 49680 supplies

BestWarrior

Baronet
... Did you all nerf the bonus from being in Enthusiastic? My math was that the enthusiastic bonus was 120%, not 20%. Could just be a graphical error.

My RAH is 95%, LoA is 85%, and Enth (supposedly) should be 120%. The base production of my supply building is 16560.

1.2+.85+.95 = 3
3*16560 = 49680 supplies

So you get 95+85+20=200%
16560x200%=33120
16560+33120=49680, if motivated it'll be 99360

DeletedUser

if enthusiastic gives only 20% then better don't have it and get 100%

DeletedUser7743

After this morning's update, my population is now not enthusiastic anymore, just happy, which obviously decreases my productivity. But I'm pretty sure I provide enough happiness, and even if I didn't, it doesn't say how much I need to get back to normal.

DeletedUser7262

After this morning's update, my population is now not enthusiastic anymore, just happy, which obviously decreases my productivity. But I'm pretty sure I provide enough happiness, and even if I didn't, it doesn't say how much I need to get back to normal.

i am like you but after i added 2 1700+ decos i am back to enthusiastic

DeletedUser7743

another bug to report: when I win FP's, whether it's with the tavern, or the GE, they are not added automatically anymore. I have to log out / log in to get them

DeletedUser4285

The update is just meh
What i am looking for is the ability to block neighbors from contributing to the GBs

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
With enthusiastic status (140% happiness) you get +20% productivity (makes 120% on the base building amount). That has always been the case, and has not been changed.

DeletedUser7703

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6489

wait.. all the won FPs from quests are now going to the bar??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i save all those up to use for swooping a GB or to run thru an Era in tech all at once.. this is not a good thing guys.. sorry

If we have multiple buildings (say watchfires) can we get a total amount instead of individual? I can see how much each individual building is making by hovering over it, but I'd have to get out my calculator to calculate the total for just one building type. In beta I do not have too many buildings in any one category, but on live it will be difficult to subtract from the total on the left.

DeletedUser

wait.. all the won FPs from quests are now going to the bar??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i save all those up to use for swooping a GB or to run thru an Era in tech all at once.. this is not a good thing guys.. sorry
now only missing that the Chateau also boosts the FP :D

DeletedUser

is that so? i just finished a quest and 5FP were added to my inventory as usual.

Pafton

Viceroy
I too have not seen any such announcement mentioning the change of quest-reward FP packages into to-bar FPs.