• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Oceanic Future - Part 1

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Thinking about cycling quest #12 - have less than 42 population. Can't it be abused if you have like 40 population and build and delete a hut over and over again? (Build time is 5 seconds if I'm correct?) If it can, then it should be removed imo. Same with the other population quest.
No, because the quest is to have less than 42 population and you can only receive it if you have a larger population. So to complete it you have to sell residential houses or build other buildings to take away population.

With the other one is the opposite, you need to be below a certain population to get it, yet it asks for you having a huge population. So you need either to build residential houses or to sell other buildings in order to get population.

same with the 24h production quest
just build millions of Blacksmiths, i'm sure many will do this :)
Well you can't do millions because you have a city space limitation. You would also still need to wait 24 hours for the productions to complete. So while you can maybe complete it more easily/frequently, you're not 'abusing' the quest.

DeletedUser7779

No, because the quest is to have less than 42 population and you can only receive it if you have a larger population. So to complete it you have to sell residential houses or build other buildings to take away population.

With the other one is the opposite, you need to be below a certain population to get it, yet it asks for you having a huge population. So you need either to build residential houses or to sell other buildings in order to get population.
That's what I'm saying. For example you have 40 population, you build a hut and already have more than 42. You receive the quest, delete the hut, complete the quest, then build the hut again. Repeat that infinite times as hut only needs 5 seconds to build?

DeletedUser5630

500k coins and supplies for reccuring quest? Jizus. Please give me back my FP for CF builded or made the rewards adequate to that HUGE cost!

podkap1970

Emperor
Well you can't do millions because you have a city space limitation. You would also still need to wait 24 hours for the productions to complete. So while you can maybe complete it more easily/frequently, you're not 'abusing' the quest.
nah you can't abuse it, and millions blacksmiths was too much too :)
but still, why we need 2 of those 24h production misisons ? :)
just put in another FP spend mission or a 2nd collect coins mission :)

Last edited:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
That's what I'm saying. For example you have 40 population, you build a hut and already have more than 42. You receive the quest, delete the hut, complete the quest, then build the hut again. Repeat that infinite times as hut only needs 5 seconds to build?
But the quest does not appear if you have more than 42 population. You need quite a larger population. I understand what you're saying but that scenario will not work. :)

DeletedUser5383

Has the OF Aviary been nerfed, it was giving 3 FP, now it's back to 2?

Andi47

Overlord
I am about to sell my CRAB factory and build a Battle Fortress factory again.

In GE the CRAB SUCKS (compared to the Fortress): The general stats seem to be a bit better than those of the Fortress, but with its significantly lower range (7, compared to the 12 of the Fortress) the CRAB is shot down before it can shoot itself. (just try the 12th battle of the GE with 2 Crabs + 6 rogues and autobattle - compared to 2 Fortress + 6 rogues).

With Crabs + rogues you lose 6(!) units in the first wave and have to retreat, with Fortress + rogues you lose 1 or 2 units in the first wave and can easily win the second wave if you have not been extremely unlucky to lose both real units in the first wave.

Two questions about this:
* can anyone confirm whether or whether not the Reactive Armor of the CRAB works?
* or is the significantly weaker performance of the CRAB caused by the lower range?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Has the OF Aviary been nerfed, it was giving 3 FP, now it's back to 2?
It was never supposed to give 3. A 2 FP production a day is static and not in any way influenced by the era. Check the daily changelogs or the earlier posts in this thread.

* can anyone confirm whether or whether not the Reactive Armor of the CRAB works?
Tested, works just fine.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5383

Ok thats what I thought after I posted that it must give 2 for any age, and the reno kit used on it was a blipp when it showed 3

piohh

Baronet
Two questions about this:
* or is the significantly weaker performance of the CRAB caused by the lower range?

I do only 4-5 Fight with CRAB's than I change the Name to CRAP and delete my CRAP Military Building. Before your CRAP can reach other Units he have got 1 or 2 Hits, If a Eel hit you = -40 Attack. Cruiser hit him Back too... Useless Unit for GE or GvG and Neighborhood, I think you can use it only in your defence of your City because some ppl. attack with 1 Unit and 7 Rogue.

DeletedUser5097

Units feedback:

Crap eh Crabs:

Aussulttanks are even better:

Aussulttank range: 10
Crap range: 7

This unit would be just fine, if the range was high enough, this is not the
case.
So it would be a realy good idea to upgrade the crap's range to 10, if you
want to make the crap back to a crab.;)

Sub Cruiser

Realy need fly skill. This unit fly and is the only
unit that fly without the fly skill. This unit really
needs it.
Please give the Sub Cruiser fly instead of dug
in skill. The dug in skill doesn't make sense,
the fly skill makes perfectly sense.

Action makes also perfectly sense (this unit does
have it already, keep holding it).

Hydro Electricalleel

Good enough at is now. Not overpowerd, not too weak,
not too strong. Just good as it is right now.

Edit;
I added feedback for the 2 another units and converted it to
feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7942

A GB that gives a chance that we got 2x productions would be amazing. With maybe
a lower chance than the chance that you have to get 2x loot with the new GB. For
example if the new GB gives you chance of 20% for 2x loot, than a GB that gives
a chance for 2x production can give you maybe 10% chance to get 2x the
production.

Wait a second Inno, are you planning to bring this age live on 15 March?!:eek: That's
very fast are your sure that it's in that time testet enough? If you think so... well than
we can enter the new age quick on live.

I finded this:
https://press.innogames.com/innogames-tv-makes-a-splash-with-games-new-age-reveal

Won't surprise me, why even have a Beta, just make a schedule, stick to it no matter what, they'll maybe fix whatever may be broke later after you spend all kinds of monies:mad:

DeletedUser4256

Thank you! Just to be sure, #7 is have 4 eels, 4 crabs? Not recruit them? I.e. once you have those quest will autocomplete every time? Looks like infinite gain of resources then heh ;)
and #6 is gather 1 Mil coins, so basically the same as in AF?

is "have" not "recruit"
today after getting some OF unattached units from GE I completed this quest and after that this "recurring quest" doesnt appear anymore, so it seems this quest can only be done once :

1. Gather 1,500,000 supplies
2. In a production building finish 24-hour production 6 times
3. Spend 139 fp
4. Gain 16,000 happiness
5. In a production building finish 24-hour production 6 times
6. Gather 1,000,000 coins
7. Have 20,000 population available
8. Pay 500,000 coins, pay 500,000 supplies
9. Research 2 technologies
10. In a production building finish 24-hour production 6 times
11. Have less than 42 population available
12. Buy 5 forge points

maybe it will happen the same once you complete the 9th (Research 2 technologies) or maybe not and all this is just bugged, who knows
anyway I think its wrong naming a quest as recurring quest if can only be done once

DeletedUser

is "have" not "recruit"
today after getting some OF unattached units from GE I completed this quest and after that this "recurring quest" doesnt appear anymore, so it seems this quest can only be done once :
it can be done as often as you want

BUT:
you will only get them if you have not more than 2 of each unit
( if you want it again delete some units :p)

when you get that quest you will always have to get at least 4 units (2 of each) to finish it
so unfortunately no autocomplete when having 4 of each

DeletedUser7812

of course sir

2. In a production building finish 24-hour production 6 times
3. Spend 139 fp
4. Gain 16,000 happiness
5. In a production building finish 24-hour production 6 times
6. Gather 1,000,000 coins
7. Have 4 eels, have 4 CRABS
8. Have 20,000 population available
9. Pay 500,000 coins, pay 500,000 supplies
10. Research 2 technologies
11. In a production building finish 24-hour production 6 times
12. Have less than 42 population available
13. Buy 5 forge points

Could you please tell us what rewards you get from those quests? Possibly cleaned from cf influence? :)

LadyHecate

Marquis
Has anyone got the Bonus statistics for any of the Atlantis Museum levels yet? i.e. how many goods and % chance of double plunder?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
The 24 hr production quests - what are the exact requirements for them (i assume 6 blacksmith productions doesn't satisfy) - there's only 1 nonpremium OF production building so far so it can't be like earlier ages exactly...

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Lady : Level 6/7 i found one around last night with 17.8/19% chance of double plunder and 38/42 unrefined goods. If you plunder lots anyways it'd be worth it - but i doubt it'd be worth the nuisance of plunder-clubs discussed earlier in the feedback. The really disappointing thing is the time in the game when plunder is a thriving gamestyle the building will just be too expensive to justify.

DeletedUser5097

Units feedback:

Crap eh Crabs:

Aussulttanks are even better:

Aussulttank range: 10
Crap range: 7

This unit would be just fine, if the range was high enough, this is not the
case.
So it would be a realy good idea to upgrade the crap's range to 10, if you
want to make the crap back to a crab.;)

Sub Cruiser

Realy need fly skill. This unit fly and is the only
unit that fly without the fly skill. This unit really
needs it.
Please give the Sub Cruiser fly instead of dug
in skill. The dug in skill doesn't make sense,
the fly skill makes perfectly sense.

Action makes also perfectly sense (this unit does
have it already, keep holding it).

Hydro Electricalleel

Good enough at is now. Not overpowerd, not too weak,
not too strong. Just good as it is right now.

Edit;
I added feedback for the 2 another units and converted it to
feedback.
After some more research, I think that I know what went wrong with the crabs:

First, the ballacne of OF units are probbaly based on the FE batle ballance.
This is not where the research ended. Than I looked to the OF units and the
FE units. I came to the conclussion: the crab's skill looks like the exoskeleton
soldier. The exoskeleton soldier's purpose in the FE battles is attacking the
hovertanks. The hovertanks are stealth, but the exoskeleton soldiers ignores
stealth. Back to OF, the crab was designed to strike the eel. The eel can use
stealth as well. So the crab ignores stealth too. So it's purpose is simelar with
the FE exoskeleton soldier. Attacking the stealth unit of it's age.
At that moment I came to the point, that I understand what went wrong with
the crab. In battle the exoskeleton soldier does have range of 7 (this is a real
range). The crab does have a range of 7 out battle. So what exactly went
wrong?
Thanks to the 1.5x battlefield system, this system massing up the range. You
get 2 ranges: a range in the stats of the unit, if the unit isn't in the battlefield
and a range when the unit is in the field. In the field the range is been decreased
with a lot.
So when the dev. team designed the crab, they probbaly got confused by this. The
exoskeleton soldier does have in battle a range of 7, BUT out of the battle a range
of 10. So the dev. team probbaly wanted to make a OF unit that was simelar with
the exosoldier. What went wrong they gived it a range of 7 and probbaly forget that
the system massed up with ranges in 1.5x battles and that is the always the case
from progressive. So by accident they give the crab a too low range. Instead of giving
the unit a range of 10 out of battle and in battle a range of 7, they did give the crab
a range of 7 out of battle. The system massed up the range and so the crab got
the poor range of 5...

Okay, after the research. Inno, your system massed the range up and you did
give the grab by accident a too low range. So, please Inno upgrade the Crab's
range to 10, as probbaly wanted. On that way the crab can be also good and the
battle ballance will become a combination of CE & FE ballance.