• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event

DeletedUser5097

I did find this in support:
Halloween Quests at 22/23
Greetings Beta,

There is an ongoing issue with the Halloween Event, where the final 23rd quest of the Event is missing. We are aware of this issue and working on a repair for it. Unfortunately, that fix is not likely to be delivered before Monday or Tuesday.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you in the meantime.
So we has to wait for some time.:) Lucky we, the event will running for less 10 days on the moment, so if it will be
fix next week we has some days to finisch the last mission and the event.

Artubar

Baronet
Anyway, does anybody know the amount of satisfaction for monumental graveyard for Arctic age ?
Mon.GraveyardHappynessRanking Points
Bronze Age1280105
Iron Age1870168
Early Middle Age2480420
High Middle Age2770840
Late Middle Age30801260
Colonial Age36302100
Industrial Age40904200
Progressive Era44906300
Modern Era481010500
Post Modern Era501016800
Contemporary Era582025200
Tomorrow Era706042000
Future Era846067200
Arctic Future9850100800
... as by today, ~9 AM UTC. Beta values show an affinity to change over time :D

A_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus16.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser6447

hello
never got a Graveyard before .. some guild told 21. quest give : delete Graveyard and u became new ..
but my 21. quest : delete some building your age and spend 15 fp

how i become a Graveyard ?

Did you look in your inventory?

DeletedUser5097

Mon.GraveyardHappynessRanking Points
Bronze Age1280105
Iron Age1870168
Early Middle Age2480420
High Middle Age2770840
Late Middle Age30801260
Colonial Age36302100
Industrial Age40904200
Progressive Era44906300
Modern Era481010500
Post Modern Era501016800
Contemporary Era582025200
Tomorrow Era706042000
Future Era846067200
Arctic Future9850100800
... as by today, ~9 AM UTC. Beta values show an affinity to change over time :D

A_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus16.png
Many thanks :) it would be lot of work, but it help many players and many players would be
glad with your good and hard work, thanks.

Suggested names for further upgrades:

Old monumental graveyard (7x4)
aincient monumental graveyard (7x5)
legendary monumental graveyard (7x6)
world monumental graveyard (7x7)

Especialy the last one, because the another ones are just like the
begin of upgrades. Maybe start a new kind of size? On the end it's
huge and probaly the happines too.:D

DeletedUser4381

Various quests, including event ones, have been updated in the past to give them an alternative requirement so they can be completed under such conditions.

Granted, but rarely before they hit the live servers and many more issues are ignored.

I did find this in support:

So we has to wait for some time.:) Lucky we, the event will running for less 10 days on the moment, so if it will be fix next week we has some days to finisch the last mission and the event.

So much for the "finish quickly and get bonus quests" bit... That's 4+ days worth gone.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Granted, but rarely before they hit the live servers and many more issues are ignored.
On the contrary, it's rare that things are updated during live. They're usually updated during Beta, even though not necessarily right away. Look at the last eras or events which have had updates to the content, the changes took place during Beta.

I really don't see how 'many more issues are ignored', as quite a lot of issues are handled here during Beta. Do some bugs slip through to live? Yes. But the majority at handled here.

DeletedUser7694

Research quests. I don't know how many face this difficult decision, but in the other world I play I have decided to stay in the Colonial Age until I build up a bit, and I have already completed all of the research for that Age, therefore, I will have to decide between sticking to my long term strategy or participating in the event. I would love to see another option offered for that quest, even if it was made difficult. At least that way I would still have the option to participate in the Halloween event when it gets to that world.

DeletedUser5097

Halloween Quests at 22/23
Greetings Beta,

There is an ongoing issue with the Halloween Event, where the final 23rd quest of the Event is missing. We are aware of this issue and working on a repair for it. Unfortunately, that fix is not likely to be delivered before Monday or Tuesday.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you in the meantime.

Buzz30

Farmer
Hello
It would offer another option for the quests to unlock technology.
Indeed, according to the gaming option you chose, this little completely upstage our stategy and especially do we age change as this is not our choice.
It would therefore propose two options, unlock tecnologie or spend forge points, the number remains to be determined.
cordially

DeletedUser7503

I like this event but its really buggy. Initially I had the tower reward after a set number of quests and the mad scientist lab at the end. Now just the tower at the end of the event, quest 23 turned into the jester instead of the pumpkin head, finished the quest and nothing happened. jester went back to being that and no credit for doing quest 23 and no pumpkin available to complete the event.....

Is there going to be a mad scientist lab available reward this year? Disappointing if not.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Initially I had the tower reward after a set number of quests and the mad scientist lab at the end.
Resolved the same day, last year's Halloween questgivers appeared as well when they shouldn't have. The Mad Lab is not offered this year.
Now just the tower at the end of the event, quest 23 turned into the jester instead of the pumpkin head,
That's intended. The quest description on the Frosty/Rinbin explains the change in questgivers.
finished the quest and nothing happened. jester went back to being that and no credit for doing quest 23 and no pumpkin available to complete the event.....
You get the reward for doing quest 23. As for the missing 24th quest, see the thread here.

DeletedUser6705

On the contrary, it's rare that things are updated during live. They're usually updated during Beta, even though not necessarily right away. Look at the last eras or events which have had updates to the content, the changes took place during Beta.

I really don't see how 'many more issues are ignored', as quite a lot of issues are handled here during Beta. Do some bugs slip through to live? Yes. But the majority at handled here.

You mean just like the apples which more than 20 players stated they cannot see on Beta ...

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
You mean just like the apples which more than 20 players stated they cannot see on Beta ...
That's a 'change' to something, not a bug that hasn't been fixed. Also, there was a change to the Apple Trees during Beta because of the feedback. It didn't include apple icons on top of the trees as some requested, but still the change that took place was during Beta.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6966

invest in the tree and complete one of these? what is the mean? i dont understand :(

DeletedUser5097

Your welcome, it's sometimes realy hard to understand what Jack want.:p