• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Guild Expeditions - New Rewards, Balancing Changes and 4th Difficulty

Sl8yer

Regent
It means that various encounters have been rebalanced - some have been made easier and some harder, and in general more encounters have been made easier. This is not specific to any era's GE, but to all of them in general. So it could be that in some eras they've been made more difficult.

So where do I find those that have been made easier? On the first two levels every opponent I go against has had it's attack and defense raised with an extra 15%. Start aty level 3 in Arctic is now the same as it used to be at the end. 105/105. Did to many players reach the end before, so it has to be made yet still harder for them to reach level 4?

All changes are not done solely on feedback, lots of analysis have also been made as to the general difficulty for players on those specific encounters where changes have been made. As an example, lots of players had difficulties in CA, participation being much lower after early encounters which points to the need to lower the difficulty there.

I know not all changes have been done on feedback. The only change based on feedback is the removal of the two Tempel BD's as a prize at the end. All the other stuff nobody has asked for.

DeletedUser5160

So where do I find those that have been made easier? On the first two levels every opponent I go against has had it's attack and defense raised with an extra 15%. Start aty level 3 in Arctic is now the same as it used to be at the end. 105/105. Did to many players reach the end before, so it has to be made yet still harder for them to reach level 4?

I know not all changes have been done on feedback. The only change based on feedback is the removal of the two Tempel BD's as a prize at the end. All the other stuff nobody has asked for.

... I get the feeling we're about to get another stock response of "We often implement features that no one has asked for and it is the nature of the game to change"

urine luck

Baronet
fountain of youth should be an upgrade on wishing well in some way. i dont understand the reluctance to make rewards even just a little bit better instead of just giving it a new look.

DeletedUser6908

I completely forgot about this. And with the motivate all, no one will get an aid in.

I don't think this will be an issue. Why would anyone use a motivation kit unless they were just about to collect?

piohh

Baronet
If there are no changes in all we have 6x6 free Space ^^
free_space_1nmx9y.png
rip_tor_30kpg5.png

Last edited:

RKinG

Squire
Me Temple of relics done very bad reward. We spend a lot FP to develop Temple Inadmissible to weaken it like this

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I gave you guys the analysis.
An analysis of this type is made by looking at the system information, which provides data for all players in the game and isn't based solely on the statistics from a select number of players.

See post you've quoted:
It means that various encounters have been rebalanced - some have been made easier and some harder, and in general more encounters have been made easier. This is not specific to any era's GE, but to all of them in general. So it could be that in some eras they've been made more difficult.

All changes are not done solely on feedback, lots of analysis have also been made as to the general difficulty for players on those specific encounters where changes have been made. As an example, lots of players had difficulties in CA, participation being much lower after early encounters which points to the need to lower the difficulty there.
Don't have specifics on individual sectors, but an example of 'easier' encounters has been provided.

There is a clear difficulty progress from one Difficulty to another - or at least there should be one - so if some encounters have been estimated as too easy, they've been made more difficult.

DeletedUser5160

An analysis of this type is made by looking at the system information, which provides data for all players in the game and isn't based solely on the statistics from a select number of players.

See post you've quoted:

Don't have specifics on individual sectors, but an example of 'easier' encounters has been provided.

There is a clear difficulty progress from one Difficulty to another - or at least there should be one - so if some encounters have been estimated as too easy, they've been made more difficult.

So it sounds like you guys made level 3 harder to make lvl 1 and level 2 seem easier.... makes complete sense Darkstar. Once again, you're the face that takes the blame for Inno's mistakes and it's up to you to try and tame the public, but the veteran players know this change is a load of hogwash. There is no way Inno can sugar coat such a change. We were already aware of a difficulty spike from 2 to 3, give us some justification of your guy's analysis of why it became more difficult. Global clear rates, anything! Right now, we can only assume let's say.... 5% was able to clear GE3 to completion and that was still too high for them to stomach.

You guys cannot keep changing the difficulty because the players are meeting your expectations. Balancing GE again and again offers no definitive end for the player. You all should have left the difficulty the same and let GE4 be additional content for the player. Now you all have simply made GE stagnant with the same material, added more material that offers garbage rewards for the effort.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6263

At level 3 the defending army is at 120% for me. I have heavy losses. I spent a lot of FP and time building up Zeus COA and CDM to make it easier to play. Why spend the time and effort to build those GBs if it defeats the purpose? Further more when negotiating even though I have promethium it makes me buy them with diamonds. What a joke, maybe time to stop playing even though I have been playing this game for years. It seems greed is the governing force with in Inno. Way to go Inno for ruining a good game.

DeletedUser4327

So as founder I have done everything in my power to get my guild mates to participate in GE. These changes will only make it harder for all to participate. I like the addition of a level 4 but making any aspect of the previously existing 3 levels harder is uncalled for. Why do you all keep making these changes after stuff hit's live servers? What exactly is the point of having a BETA?

DeletedUser7942

Okay, I just realized there is a temporal shift where Inno is seeing the opposite of what players are writing;

• Overall, the chances for goods and Forge Points was slightly reduced in favor of new items, Expedition attempts and buildings
  • All Forge Points packages were replaced with 'direct' Forge Points that are added to the Forge Points ba
No one wants that in our reality but in Bizarro world, where this temporal shift is sending developers to, they see it as the opposite as something we do want, I mean who wants fp's in Bizarro world? Who want's fp packs? We'd rather have all fp's sent to the fp bar in Bizarro world, just get rid of packs entirely.

• Mass Motivation Kit - motivates all buildings in your city at once.
Yep, in Bizarro world we don't want the ability to m/p anyone for blueprints so let's get that done.

Then sometimes the temporal shifts back to here;

• The Temple of Relics blueprints were removed from the final encounter of the 3rd difficulty.
Thank god, now I can stop seeing that constant whine on the threads ;)

Andi47

Overlord
I just got a Terrace Farm from a Jade Relec and see:

The 24h-production of this Building is Coca. Yes, Coca, the raw material to make cocaine.

SERIOUSLY?!?

Last edited:

DeletedUser5729

For the most part the changes seem okay. But I am not sure about all of the extra attempts. Some of us spent a LOT of FPs leveling up our Temples... and now our reward for investing thousands of FPs is that we get more attempts? I won so many attempts that I haven't used up any. So after all of those battles, I feel like I hardly won anything with those relics I found. I don't mind the idea of winning extra attempts but it shouldn't be the prize for half of your relics.

DeletedUser7028

We have some problem whit good spend for unlock level GE in the guild contribution list....dont mach!

DeletedUser7431

People who are addicted will never leave until the doors are shut on them but the writing was on the wall as to what was coming. As people are saying the GE became harder and I already was losing so many troops in FE as it was (especially with the "adjustment" to the railgun that was "adjusted" to a point that even a fast would two shot it so it became worthless).

Yes, I have pretty much left this game and I left all guilds as well and all of it is because of GE. No way is GE fun and with the changes in GE making it even harder (so some of these posts are saying) and doing stupid stuff with the potential prizes there is no way I would come back to this game now. Just like every other game from Inno they have ruined this one too due to their greed for diamond sales. I am telling you, and everyone else, that it will be getting worse but those who have played Inno's other titles already know that.

/facepalm to any company who goes down this path and ruins an otherwise nice game. Instead of giving incentives they prefer to beat you over the head and nudge you with a sledgehammer to buy diamonds that it just boggles my mind. What I suspect is their bean counters figure that the loss of players from such actions will be offset by greater diamond sales or at least that is what I guess has happened in all of their games so far.

It is even worse.
There is a "Pre-programming" for fights since quite some time. I have seen more often than enough that a single unit is being slapped with 2 to 5 hitpoints BEFORE (!!!) any single unit either side has made a move. That shows clear that there is a purpose and deliberate programming killing single units - it happens quite permanent with 2 wave battles and this "Pre-Programming" of dealing hit-points before anything has started is actually mean - not to use another description that would get censored. Clear objective - we all know why is that so.

Look at these 2 screenshots: tinypic.com/m/jq48e1/1 and tinypic.com/m/jq4a2s/1 ...
I kept on purpose the full screen - look at the Strikes they haven't even touched the ground yet !!
In bottom bar the sequence of troops moving also not shifted yet ....
... the single unit though has already hitpoints !! ... From where and what ???
You can censor this as much as you want, this is proof that there is deliberate programming to kill single units before a fight even takes off.
In plain simple English - I call this cheating. Shame on Inno needing such tactics.

Buzz30

Farmer
Hello
I have just finished the 4 levels of Guild Expeditions .... I am very disappointed by level 4, indeed there are far too many attempts in rewards. The other gifts are not up to the costs incurred either in battles or in negotiations.
Even if it is a good idea to do a 4th level, it is necessary to review completely the rewards won on all levels, because in the current state I would not do the 4th level.
cordially

trayk

Steward
I have to agree. The costs need to be per player competing in Lvl 4 only. It seems to me lvl 4 is being added for Epeen factor for a few people to boast on.

I noticed an issue I think may have been overlooked. Several times now I have won extra attempts. The latest one was 4 additional. I had only used 1 attempt so I had 9 on my bar. The 4 put it back to 10, with 3 lost. If you are going to give bonus attempts as reward then you need to make the bar flexible past 10 so we dont lose them. Just like the FP bar.

New buildings are Meh. watered down versions of the buildings being replaced.