• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Guild Expeditions - New Rewards, Balancing Changes and 4th Difficulty

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
It's now a new week, but what are the new changes? The bonusses of the GE armies
are the same, some more chance for bp's, but so far... what was changed?
The bonusses of GE are still higher than before (makes lower GE levels harder, not better),
the rewards are still upgraded, but now more bp's and less fp's and motivation kits
and attemps...
I didn't say this will be at the start of the week. :) I didn't specify a day, as I cannot know at what point throughout the week the changes/documentation will be wrapped up. When they're ready they'll be announced, that's the best I can tell you now.

Achaeus

Marquis
I didn't say this will be at the start of the week. :) I didn't specify a day, as I cannot know at what point throughout the week the changes/documentation will be wrapped up. When they're ready they'll be announced, that's the best I can tell you now.

Thanks, it is good to know something is on the way!;)

DeletedUser

LMAO, here's a workaround: play first 3 lvls of GE on mobile, the extra attempts and all the new stuff (which I'm not impressed by) aren't available on mobile yet ;) At least that's what Im doing unless there's a nice *new* reward i really like - that's when i play on comp.
I play on pc but I take the rewards on mobile if I don't like the new ones :)

DeletedUser

Super fun and lovely prizes! Everything I hoped for and why I came to beta :)
The ritual fire is a fun and a nice detailed design.

DeletedUser7503

rewards are kinda lame. xtra turns aren't really a reward so in the end i've done it but don't see the point any more.

DeletedUser7817

iIf you like to "mass" things why don't you pus a mass renovations kit or at least a mass one up kit ?
this is something big and the reward is far more not only better but practical then mass motivation kit. with a lot of friends, guild and 1day houses you always will harvest double.
cheers !

DeletedUser7779

Here you go, sir:

That's pretty amazing, midas! Your strategy worked like a charm, i was usually losing like 5 rogues on battles #46, #47 and #48 at a/d 142/102 %.
Now i lost only 1 BF/battle.
That's genius, thank you very much! So there's hope that lvl 4 in AF can be completed without negotiating/diamonds lol ;)

piohh

Baronet
If you use Combat Drohnes of Tomorrow with 100/100% you will lose only 1 Unit in Fight 47 and 48.

In our Guild we don't run Round4 about coast and there is nothing what we need. The Rewards are a joke...

DeletedUser

The final reward one could win on level 4 is lovely!
A sort of SoK but an other design the "Sacret Sky Watch" and so very pretty.
Really worth the efforts!

DeletedUser7779

Okay, my guild unlocked lvl 4 this week and here's my feedback.... IT SUCKS !!!
I'll elaborate:
1) Very very costly to unlock lvl 4

2) I know Inno said that lvl 4 is only for the "hardcore" players, but c'mon! It's like sending someone to a gunfight equipped only with a knife and telling them "yeah, it's gonna be hard". I'm in HMA on beta, how high is supposed to be my attack boost? #4 encounter on lvl 4 is a full 2-wave army at 25% boost...I didn't even try to fight it. I spent tons of goods to negotiate first 4 and I got 2 fps, 20 goods, 80 medals and a Gate of the Sun God. A gate of the Sun God yay ... I already got 3 of those from relics ..*end sarcasm mode*

3) Gate of the Sun God/Face of the Ancient is imba in HMA. It's 2x2 and gives 479 happiness as opposed to the the Doctor's (HMA cultural building) which is 3x3, requires a road and gives 470 happiness. (I know you're gonna nerf it now).
I'm not aware of the stats of those in AF, but if it's the same as the flower arbor, I see a very bad balancing here!!! Following that logic those 2 should give at least 5000 happiness in AF, but something tells me they don't...

4) With all that said, why would any guild spend tons of goods for something which only a few members will be able to play, would cost them significant amount of goods/troops (or both) to gain prizes not matching the effort like a flower arbor equivalent, a couple of FPs, a nerfed SoK, possibly a few diamonds and TONS of EXTRA ATTEMPTS ? To be honest, I never would...

Summary:
GOOD idea but VERY BAD performance

DeletedUser5160

And here comes the storm, First this:

One or two numbers
We always like numbers, so we thought some of you might as well.

• A bit more than 700 of players here on Beta managed to finish the whole 4th difficulty last week. Congratulations, and thanks for the feedback!
  • 70% of all guild players here on Beta participated at least once in last week's Expedition. That's up, from a usual 60%.
I want numbers how many of those are in HMA and lower where there is no boost. Anyone can camp in IA, get the goods for the military GBs and curbstomp the difficulties.

Secondly, participation was up because we were suckered into thinking the rewards may have been useful. If I was a betting man, going to bet the participation will plummet again.

Lastly, you guys have no justification for increasing AF difficulty. It was your guys' fault for not giving us properly balanced units. Joke's on you, we're still mostly using old units to fight the newer ones because they are just such rubbish. I will repeat that those that freshly hit AF may not have what should be now 3 lvl 41ish military GBs.

EDIT:

And following this trend, you all better make some spectacular units when oceanic future comes out or else the theoretical boost you guys give them will destroy whatever "balanced" units you rush out the door.

Last edited by a moderator:

Macha

Squire
i like that we see the 2 sets of numbers for last weeks expedition, its not surprising to know that many would have completed level 4 just to see what its like, and the increase isn't surprising either as there's a whole new set of buildings that could be won, as its possible to produce these ge stats i would be interested to see the equivalent over the next 4-5 expeditions as i expect them both to drop drastically

DeletedUser4446

Confirmed. No troops and goods left for next time, so this was my last time doing it.
And in the end, I only have a couple of hundred diamonds and a few new buildings to show for it.
For some it will be worth it, for others it won't. Many will not have a high enough Alcatraz to replenish their losses for next week. That's where I got stuck here.
Time will tell, I guess... :)