• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

DeletedUser9523

Is the power gain dependent on the victory points accumulated, or is it a fixed amount per league and placement at the end?
The rewards only depend on league and placement.
Victory Points are only the means to get to a higher placement.

Keep in mind that the placement also decides if you climb up or down in the leagues, which again greatly affects your rewards!
So giving up should never be an option, as it can already matter if you place 7th or 8th for your league placement.

My daily challenge today is to win 6 battles, so I fought the GVG. But this doesn't count toward the battle requirement. Intended or not?
Has already been reported as a bug. It should be fixed so that Battleground fights of course also count towards your quests.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
first I thought the spread between Copper and Diamond for the needed advancement point from 40 to 160 might have been too big...
now i am considering that it might even be too low...

I expect that the Copper league will mostly consist of guilds with only 1 to 3 active players (very strong solo players might even end up in silver), while Diamond will mostly consist of guilds with 20+ active players (probably even more) - considering that (medium) strong players will be able to do about 40 achievement points per day, hat would mean that in diamond, the 20+ member guild will get about 5 provinces (a full 80 member guild up to 20 provinces) per day. In Copper however the strong solo player (or maybe three low/medium active players) will only get about one province per day.

Over all that is quite a difference in map-progress. It will probably get necessary to change the needed advancement points after some testing time has shown what kind of activity is to be expected from the different leagues to make the over all feel between the leagues more similar.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
I expect that the Copper league will mostly consist of guilds with only 1 to 3 active players (very strong solo players might even end up in silver), while Diamond will mostly consist of guilds with 20+ active players (probably even more) ....r.
Based on whether or not they're doing actions in Battlegrounds. If guilds don't do actions in Battlegrounds, they'll be marked as inactive so that they're not added to future match making. At that point they'll need to manually "sign up" for battlegrounds so they can partake/be matched up in the next one.
I think the number of guilds present will drop considerably for the second battle.
It will be harder to win.

DeletedUser6873

I think negotation is a way to strong, you get 2 progress, but only 1 difficult increasement. There should be a difficult increasement of 2. When i fight i get only 1 progress and 1 difficult increasement, in the end i can get the double amount of progress with negotation. Yes there are a lots of players 1-2% of the playerbase, who have 400+ attack-boost, but for players with only 0-50% attack-boost, negotation is the better option, and this kind of player are more then 2% of the playerbase. So the balancing of the low attack boost area lvl is broken.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Really just some mere coins? And building like that should give a nice guild bonus: guild power and treasury goods etc. - but in balance with the existing Halls of Fame/Observatories which can suddenly become almost useless! (also to @an inhabitant of carcosa) and with precaution of defector's huge strengthening of other guild by this building won during GBG. Forge points are ok if the Statue of Honor will give at least as much as Shinto Temple lvl 9 at 3×4 to secure that players will really build it.
Was already answered in the post you quoted. This is not the final planned version for it. Today already it also provides goods for the guild treasury. And it's still not in its final version.

So all guilds will start in a gold league?
No, just no one's gonna start in Diamond League.

zlobnyj bot

Squire
I think negotation is a way to strong, you get 2 progress, but only 1 difficult increasement. There should be a difficult increasement of 2. When i fight i get only 1 progress and 1 difficult increasement, in the end i can get the double amount of progress with negotation. Yes there are a lots of players 1-2% of the playerbase, who have 400+ attack-boost, but for players with only 0-50% attack-boost, negotation is the better option, and this kind of player are more then 2% of the playerbase. So the balancing of the low attack boost area lvl is broken.
Not really. I don’t think so. With an attack, you can not lose troops at all, with an average attack of top players 500-600% / 120%.
While the goods begin to be spent right away, and without a fourth attempt, diamonds are also.
Pay attention to the fact that no matter how you go, fatigue grows equally in troops and in the number of goods, which means that if you have passed a certain number of successful points by troops, in subsequent negotiations you will start throwing more goods, which is logical .

I was 1 press away from successfully negotiating an encounter when my guild took the sector. Do I lose all those goods already negotiated or are they returned?
I would also like to know.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
So all guilds will start in a gold league?
No - where did you read that? Guilds will be distributed initially according to their "activity level" (diamond league being empty in the first season) - from here on the guilds will go up or down leagues based on their placement - the distribution 10-25-30-25-10 will effectively just be a result of the used rules set in place according to which guilds go up or down in league and will only be achieved after several seasons have been played.
... But didn't you contradict yourself?
No he did not really... maybe he oversimplified at some point

What makes you think that? Not only do negotiations need goods for every try, they also are lost about every second time (in case you do not spend diamonds for extra turns - in that case you spend diamonds though).

@The Envoy Speaking of Diamonds... will there be some distributed?

DeletedUser10057

what are they not counting towards? The advancement points?

They worked for me...
for advancement points i did 5 negotions and they weren´t counting, i tried again and now they count, but before first i was doing battles and change for negotions i don't now if that was the problem

Dan 77

Squire
- It does not automatically upgrade in ages, no. So you can get earlier age goods.
No, I can't if I am in SAM already. Every post-Future goods are useless guild treasuries. So in this adjustment Hall of Fame Statue of Honor can be almost useless building...

Last edited: