• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Are the goods like those of the Arc ? (At least the Icon looks the same - 50 each of your age or 10 each? )
It's 50 in total, which means 10 of each type from that era.

No, I can't if I am in SAM already. Every post-Future goods are useless guild treasuries. So in this adjustment Hall of Fame can be almost useless building...
You can, doesn't translate to everyone can. In the example that was provided for the response that is a possibility. In your example it's not. :)

DeletedUser8336

Third battle in third province and you're met by a double 600% boosted army. Sorry...but no thanks!

Dan 77

Squire
You can, doesn't translate to everyone can. In the example that was provided for the response that is a possibility. In your example it's not. :)
Yeah, it's not! ;) :D I think that it's bad, don't you? Or is the building intended to be useless?

Edit: I thought Statue of Honor, I apologize

Last edited:

Achaeus

Marquis
Third battle in third province and you're met by a double 600% boosted army. Sorry...but no thanks!
We are on our 4th province and over 700%, that is crazy, and the number of goods to negotiate is getting prohibitive too. Not sure we'll go too far with these limits.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
We are on our 4th province and over 700%, that is crazy, and the number of goods to negotiate is getting prohibitive too. Not sure we'll go too far with these limits.
That is why you have 11 days for this... tomorrow the % will be back to 0...

I had to stop after 14 negotiations with my fledgling city... that is not even one province - still I will probably be the second on my map to get a province ;D

qaccy

Emperor
Yeah, it's not! ;) :D I think that it's bad, don't you?

Edit: I thought Statue of Honor, I apologize

I don't know why you're expecting to get a building below your own age when prize buildings are always offered at your current age (or in rare cases, the age of the quest when a story quest offers a building).

AF and higher goods in the treasury have always been used to unlock Guild Expedition levels, and they'll additionally be used for Battleground Province Buildings when that feature is implemented.

DeletedUser6873

What makes you think that? Not only do negotiations need goods for every try, they also are lost about every second time (in case you do not spend diamonds for extra turns - in that case you spend diamonds though).

I think the balancing is good for more then X conflicts, but if you only as a normal hma player do 10 conflicts a day and you dont have more then 30% attack boost and dont have an alca or maybe only at lvl 2, then negotation is better, because of i lose units and i cant get fast new units. The negotation only have 5 posssible goods at this stage(i dont know), the possibility to fails is very small. Later when you have maybe more then 5 possible goods, then it is fair. But a lot of player will do not more then 10 conflicts when they are at the hma without high Lbs. So with negotation i get 20 progress and with fights i only get 10, but i have the same difficult increasment. The cost for units and goods focus on bildingspace are at this lvl more or less the same, when i dont have great buildings(most hma dont have an alca), negotation is to powerfull. Later when you have a lots of Lbs and maybe lvl 60 it will change or is even a perfect balaced thinghbut in the early game in my opinion not.

qaccy

Emperor
@behappy Fighting vs negotiation is not possible to be 100% balanced across all ages, players, and playstyles. That's part of the reason why there are two options in the first place. Some players will prefer negotiating because of what they have available, while others will prefer fighting. Negotiating providing more advancement is due to it always having a cost no matter what, and the fact that it takes longer than an auto-battle does.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Where can one find the player contribution, please?
as said above (multiple times) - there is no such function yet...

I personally would not really need it - is more something for the really ambitious guilds out there that want to punish guild members for not participating enough...

If such a function gets added, please make it so that it can be switched on/off only between seasons to
- everybody can see it
- only guild lead can see ot
- nobody can see it

Everybody should be able to see the state of the function.

That might prevent unnecessary strife in many guilds.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Yeah, it's not! ;) :D I think that it's bad, don't you? Or is the building intended to be useless?
I don't see what's useless. It provides coin, forge points, treasury goods of its era, and some more stuff that's yet to come. Goods of the buildings era doesn't make it useless or less valuable. Maybe you are simply considering the current status of your guild treasury into account, but as already pointed out this feature is still work in progress and Province Buildings for example will provide some possibility to spend treasury goods.

Additionally it may be something that you yourself don't consider valuable. It doesn't mean it's not for others. Similar to how I may find obtaining other rewards as less valuable (because I am not interested in them) but you may find them appealing as you still need them.

Dan 77

Squire
I don't know why you're expecting to get a building below your own age when prize buildings are always offered at your current age (or in rare cases, the age of the quest when a story quest offers a building).

AF and higher goods in the treasury have always been used to unlock Guild Expedition levels, and they'll additionally be used for Battleground Province Buildings when that feature is implemented.
I don't! I pointed out that there is still no utilization for post-Future goods. Arcs etc. produce much more goods than it can be used for unlocking GE, there is no utilization in GvG (which costs are much higher than a mere GE) and we don't know how many goods will cost province buildings in GBG - we will see. So if your or any guild participate in GvG, every player passing the border between FE and AF makes his Observatory, Atomium of even partially Arc useless as well as the new building Statue of Honor.

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
So with negotation i get 20 progress and with fights i only get 10, but i have the same difficult increasment.
who said you could only do either of them... maybe do 5 fights at low costs and later add some negotiations... If the player knows he will only be able to get to Attrition level 10 he can decide for his own what path to take and how to optimize progress vs losses - that is a nice strategic element

Dan 77

Squire
I don't see what's useless. It provides coin, forge points, treasury goods of its era, and some more stuff that's yet to come.
Useless are coins and treasury goods from AF to SAM. It gives some FPs, ok...
Goods of the buildings era doesn't make it useless or less valuable. Maybe you are simply considering the current status of your guild treasury into account,
(...) Additionally it may be something that you yourself don't consider valuable. It doesn't mean it's not for others.
No, I don't, it isn't true. Many players from many live servers complain about that for many years... I read it here on Beta and on live servers, it's a problem of many guilds (active of course) as far as I know. But I don't know if you receive feedback like that from Community Managers.
but as already pointed out this feature is still work in progress and Province Buildings for example will provide some possibility to spend treasury goods.
It's good messages and we will see what and how much goods province buildings will cost.

EDIT:
As I wrote in another comment, if any guild participate in GvG, every player passing the border between FE and AF makes his Observatory, Atomium of even partially Arc useless as well as the new building Statue of Honor. Unlocking GE doesn't count, it's very cheap to unlock for high levels of Arcs and Observatories, GvG is much more expensive...

I hope that I've explained the huge problem with AF-SAM goods better now. Of course I hope that the Statue of Honor isn't intended to be almost completely useless building, is it? Have you ever seen treasuries of active guilds which have hundreds of thousands of goods from every age up to FE but for example 4 milions of goods from every age as AF, OF and VF? And this also applies for guilds which have players with Arc from every age including the lower ages equally (not only AF-SAM) - because GvG is expensive and AA map costs only some medals which are also useless for a player with a high Arc and all expansions unlocked.

Last edited:

Havik79

Baronet
THIS IS BORING, *clap, clap, clap clap clap.* THIS IS BORING, *clap, clap, clap clap clap.* THIS IS BORING, *clap, clap, clap clap clap.* THIS IS BORING, *clap, clap, clap clap clap.*

Its like they thought, "what if we made GE BORING", and then all agreed on it.

So if your luck is average 2 months to get enough fragments, almost a year to get to max level, if your unlucky and only got 10 fragments a time, its 40 weeks for one.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Very very little if the requested goods are of random age.

zlobnyj bot

Squire
I don't see what's useless. It provides coin, forge points, treasury goods of its era, and some more stuff that's yet to come. Goods of the buildings era doesn't make it useless or less valuable. Maybe you are simply considering the current status of your guild treasury into account, but as already pointed out this feature is still work in progress and Province Buildings for example will provide some possibility to spend treasury goods.

Additionally it may be something that you yourself don't consider valuable. It doesn't mean it's not for others. Similar to how I may find obtaining other rewards as less valuable (because I am not interested in them) but you may find them appealing as you still need them.
I agree with the previous speaker. It is not very reasonable to receive goods of your age above the future into the treasury that will not be used anywhere except for the expedition (in very small quantities). The arch, which any player is building now, gives 162 of each item to the guild treasury at level 80, which is more than enough. Even the 10th level of the Arch is enough for contributions to the expedition. If this is not enough, you can always build and pump the atomium and observatory, 2-2.5 times increasing the collection in the treasury of your era.
Moreover, the arch construction time is much less (we will not take the cost of goods and strategic points now) for the player who started playing. For players above the future, this is useless.
Beginners will also not be able to build this building faster than the arch, in my opinion, which makes it doubly useless. Commodities of a past age in the treasury seem more appropriate than this.