• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Those pimps and parasites won't do very much for their guild, but if 30 members do 5 fights/negotiations a day, yes, they will have a higher score than a guild with 5 members doing 25 a day.
And that would not be fair in my opinon. After all, diamond league should be for better, not for bigger, but lame. Like in GvG.

Miepie

Baronet
And that would not be fair in my opinon. After all, diamond league should be for better, not for bigger, but lame. Like in GvG.

How can I say this in a nice way. A 5 man guild is indeed a lot easier to manage, but that doesn't make it better. You've chosen the easy option. In the GE your choice is, from a tactical viewpoint, the best choice. For GvG it is not. And for this new feature it won't be either. That isn't unfair, making a large group work effectively together is a lot thougher than coördinating a small group, but part of it is sharing the load. If you choose to carry that load with 5 players, that's fine but it will limit how much you can do in a day. That's the price you pay for avoiding the frustration of trying to motivate less enthousiastic players to do their bit.

DeletedUser9982

This is public forum, sweetheart, not private conversation. Respect that.
I dont like you, and you know that
Do not talk to me, or quote my messages, just like i do with you!

Just ignored you! No content showing from you
Good luck!

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2019-05-26 - removed inappropriate text.

Last edited by a moderator:

1BFA

Viceroy
Since GBg is not across servers, some logic should be added so that the same guilds are pit against each other all the time. I know leagues are there and so on, but what i think will get boring if for e.g. Top 5 guilds on the server always fighting each other.

I'm thinking if each guilds get a unique random number and that random number is also used when setting up the tournament.

Edit: KISS version : when new tournament starts, you don't face the guilds in the last tournament

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I dont like you, and you know that
Do not talk to me, or quote my messages, just like i do with you!

Just ignored you! No content showing from you
Good luck!
What a nice, smart lady.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How can I say this in a nice way. A 5 man guild is indeed a lot easier to manage, but that doesn't make it better. You've chosen the easy option. In the GE your choice is, from a tactical viewpoint, the best choice. For GvG it is not. And for this new feature it won't be either. That isn't unfair, making a large group work effectively together is a lot thougher than coördinating a small group, but part of it is sharing the load. If you choose to carry that load with 5 players, that's fine but it will limit how much you can do in a day. That's the price you pay for avoiding the frustration of trying to motivate less enthousiastic players to do their bit.
Since mobile players don't have access to GvG, that was only logical option. You know, Ockham. And since now this feature would be open for both PC and mobile players, I expect it to be as balanced, as GE is when it comes to being competitive. Maybe it won't be - but it cost me nothing to raise the issue, right? And my guild is between 10 and 15 people, so it's not like I am asking for a rainbow unicorn.

Dan 77

Squire
The exact point in time for the attrition reset is not decided on yet. :)
But when each whole GBG will start? I asked it in the beginning of this discussion.

But many and many previous questions have to be responded as well, for example:

... a new guild autorization, which is needed already now before GBG released (for unlocking GE on every Tuesday), and especially after it ("Leader" is too omnipotent guild autorization to diffuse and leaders can't do everything nor during whole day, "Trustworthy" si too polyfunctional already)
... utilisaton for milions of post-future goods in treasuries?
... affect of Observatories to GBG?
... guild forum&chat for mobiles too or not?
... a chance to 5 FP reward is too low individual reward in comparison to GE (which is time demanding too and which became only about repeating without any variation just to gain some diamonds)
... will one-member guilds have an access to GBG?
... international GBG leagues and international expeditions? (in expedition's help we see various flags all over the Earth)
... How will GBG affect guild's power (in comparison to GvG, and mainly to GE and Halls Of Fame)? Consequently which will affect growth of guild levels the most?
... Will GBG affect somehow the guilds' rank? This affects mostly GvG yet and less bonuses from guild's level.

And maaany more questions. But at least thanks for appeasement for a part of our worry, for example about attrition and cycles per 10+4 days (exactly two weeks in guild schedule with a few days for rest). But I think this is too low attrition, 40 fights per day is way too much if a player want to play GE and GvG simultaneously. 40 fights per day = still, too time demanding for the most of players.

But sure: having more members that contribute to Battlegrounds will increase the odds of getting to higher leagues.
So a small guild will have a little advantage before a big, as like as in GE, if in GE guilds weren't divided by number of members.

And do you agree with this? This will negatively affect small guilds.
Which goods will the province buildings at the battleground cost?
Treasury Goods will be needed to build the Battleground Buildings on sectors your guild owns.
The needed goods will be random, depending on the highest member age of your guild. If one is in VF, than all goods until VF can be used. If the highest member in Iron Age, than only Iron Age goods will be used.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10112

5. There needs to be some sort of "progress window" awailable to access for players who do not compete but who are interested in seeing how is their team doing. People get excited watching Olympic Games even though they do not compete themselves. That will help keep the non-competing players engaged.

one of the best ideias i read here so far. i think this should be a mus have.

According to your placement and the league that you were playing in, your guild and all of its members get rewards.
This will be guild power, prestige, as well as fragments for a new building that is exclusive within the feature.

i think this new concept should be appealing to the the prestige classification in the server.
the ''old gvg'' gives about 120 k prestige. the new gvg should give the same. major leagues more prestige than the lower ones just like All Ages map gives more than the future Map.

A 80 members guild of low ages could therefore be competing with the big ones in prestige classification. All top guild don´t have 80 members they have 30/40. they can´t compete doing old gvg and new gvg. is just too much.
i think that in that way the fight for top places would even.

DeletedUser9410

But when each whole GBG will start? I asked it in the beginning of this discussion.

No one knows yet, not even the devs because its still only in concept stage, they are getting feedback before they start developing the idea further, so it will more than likely be months before it does actually become a reality.

DeletedUser6015

No one knows yet, not even the devs because its still only in concept stage, they are getting feedback before they start developing the idea further, so it will more than likely be months before it does actually become a reality.

oh yeah right, in concept stage....
there is too much information from beta adm anda adm from ours servers to be in "concept stage"

Owl II

Emperor
Still, the random creation of provinces on the Вattleground can make it more fun. It will get bored very soon, if the maps is the same in each round. Players will develop a common tactic and will use it every time. As well we pass the points in the GE levels. But the game will be much more fun if you make a random grid of provinces and add fog of war. I'm not sure though, is it possible

Miepie

Baronet
Ehhh, Eumeria, you seem to be very sensitive to what others say. And at the same time, you seem to be blind for the flaws in your own behavior. Maybe you should try treating others the way you want to be treated. Might help and if it doesn't, at least you still have the moral highground. Right now you don't. Come on, show us you know how to behave as a decent person.

DeletedUser8939

The issue of prestige is what I do not understand well.
In the expedition it turns out that the comrades who complete the 64 battles without negotiating give less power than those who negotiate. Will the same thing happen in the GB?
What makes me angry is that the TOP classification only that of prestige.
Why the expedition can not give prestige?
The halls of fame that continue to empower.
The logical thing would be for the GvG, the expedition and the GB to give prestige.
If it turns out that there is more participation the expedition because you do not give it prestige.

DeletedUser8939

A player of virtual future age can place buildings of virtual future in the provinces ?.
In the photo I only see buildings of modern, progress and industry

Dan 77

Squire
The issue of prestige is what I do not understand well.
In the expedition it turns out that the comrades who complete the 64 battles without negotiating give less power than those who negotiate. Will the same thing happen in the GB?
What makes me angry is that the TOP classification only that of prestige.
Why the expedition can not give prestige?
The halls of fame that continue to empower.
The logical thing would be for the GvG, the expedition and the GB to give prestige.
If it turns out that there is more participation the expedition because you do not give it prestige.
Prestige is only for ranking of guild (determined by GvG sectors and guild level). Power is for guild levelling. And expedition point is for power. Three different things. Expedition has nothing to do with prestige, only after a long time when you reach some level.
Maybe I didn't understand you comment, I don't see the structure of themes you posted.
Your comrade probably needed more attempts, so he got more expedition points. Did you ever retry a hard battle or missed your negotiation? And what happened?