• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Miepie

Baronet
That 5% GvG players,does that mean 5% of all players or 5% of all active players? I'm asking because if it's 5% of all players, on my main world that would mean 20% of the active players. That'd mean you'd be talking about 1 in 5 instead of 1 in 20.
And GE participation, how many actually play beyond lvl 1? And beyond lvl 2?. 3? How many finish lvl 4?
That's the problem wih those kind of numbers, without a context, they're meaningless.

DeletedUser8857

Where did my thread go about the cheating Guilds in Beta? Seems like FOE does not like the truth about the amount of corruption that exists in GvG, very sad!

DeletedUser8857

Good points Nessie, hope FOE does not ignore the elephant in the room!

Queen Amaria

Steward
I do not appreciate it when such posts are disregarded and even cancelled !

Do you think it's good to denounce guilds here? Should i do the same with you and what you did in Arvahall? I do not cheat and I have never seen programs used ... on the contrary - I fought without any resistance with 4-6 of the alleged double accounts at the same time.
I can not imagine how programs could do that, but what i know: Many players use Ghostmouses to quest in high quantities to get a lot of goods for GvG and trading, i know that from members of another guild, too....
If there are detailed complaints, that should be reported to the support for checking that.

EDIT: NormaJeane 2019-06-02 - Removed specific guild / playernames

Last edited by a moderator:

Queen Amaria

Steward
This is a discussion platform to make the GvG better and to give ideas for new battlefields, not to denounce guilds!
Otherwise, please do not forget the snowball

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Where did my thread go about the cheating Guilds in Beta? Seems like FOE does not like the truth about the amount of corruption that exists in GvG, very sad!

@ Redphantom:
As you could have read in my personal message to you:
It is not allowed on forum to accuse specific players and/or guilds of misconduct.
Whenever you have any proof of misconduct, you should contact support!

Also a note in general: Let's keep this thread on-topic ;)

Queen Amaria

Steward
It is not allowed on forum to accuse specific players and/or guilds of misconduct.
Whenever you have any proof of misconduct, you should contact support!
Thanks, I will stick to it again
Please answer my question: is it planned in the long run to cancel GvG and replace it with GB?
It has been made clear everywhere in forums that GvG remains and the battlefields are added.

I would prefer a general overhaul and the inclusion of the app player.:(

Queen Amaria

Steward
Yes, a solution that is good for everyone will probably not exist, unfortunately.

You could pick up ideas from the GB for example, Regularly reset of the map(s). Perhaps a guild could block sectors for goods over a certain period of time and allow the fighting / trading of all guild members. Also, with the release of sectors could be done differently than before or delete it altogether.

I have read so many exciting ideas, it would be a pity not to continue to work on GvG and just add something new.

DeletedUser8857

If the corruption is not stopped in the current GvG, then it will just continue into this new platform.

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2019-06-02 - removed a personal accusation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9019

Do the developers actually consider that making the game more time consuming will actually turn people away from the game? Its a game, not a full time occupation. That said, how about rolling it out in beta so that we can try it out, maybe making it cost free (no goods or fp consumed).

DeletedUser9548

all we can give feedback on is the actual concept, ( which i think is the idea ) best way to be able to give any proper feedback about the feature is to actually test it by doing it.

but i like the concept, i think !

I agree matey. Love your avatar and J. Sparrow's message. Lol.

Dan 77

Squire
This is a discussion platform to make the GvG better and to give ideas for new battlefields, not to denounce guilds!
Otherwise, please do not forget the snowball
GBG won't influence GvG by any mean. :D Maybe in the nagative way, because less than 5% of active players will be playing GvG after implementation of GBG...

And in GBG won't be releasing of a sector, there would be no reason for it, as The Envoy wrote.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8857

will the Bot programs work just as well in GBG as they do in GvG?