• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] GE - Negotiation Game

DeletedUser

lol
3 turns to find the correct from 7 (or more) things
and that for 5 different inhabitants

negotiation9.png

nice try to get people spend diamonds for buying more turns :rolleyes:

the negotiation option finally arrives.
better we call it negotiation riddle :D

Is it sad that I'm in FE and didn't recognize those goods from the picture?? The thumbnails in the trade window are like 5 pixels by 5 pixels.

Lionhead

Baronet
When the negotiation game begins to involve goods, which goods are we talking about. From a players personal inventory or the treasury?

DeletedUser

Is it sad that I'm in FE and didn't recognize those goods from the picture?? The thumbnails in the trade window are like 5 pixels by 5 pixels.
that are the 5 goods from the Modern Era

When the negotiation game begins to involve goods, which goods are we talking about. From a players personal inventory or the treasury?
your goods

when you win goods they are also for you and not the treasury

DeletedUser4285

yeah i read the announcement and whilst the first few may only be coins and supplies the later ones involving many goods too will be nasty, very nasty.

Macha

Squire
during the negotiations you have to spend goods on the natives...do we get points for spending these goods

DeletedUser4285

3 tries to get them all right and if you fail then start over with the combos being different. Hmmmmmmmmm what do I say here?

DeletedUser2752

I would prefer at the very least that the people have the same exact needs in the same encounter (at least there will be a memory factor then ;))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

after testing it two days: it is luck only (the ones with more things to offer)
and everyone telling it is strategy is just a liar
it is not possible to have a strategy to find the correct things in 3 turns when you can offer 7 things

so changing back to my old strategy (the one which is 99% skill and 1% luck): fighting :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4285

after testing it two days: it is luck only (the ones with more things to offer)
and everyone telling it is strategy is just a liar
it is not possible to have a strategy to find the correct things in 3 turns when you can offer 7 things

so changing back to my old strategy (the one which is 99% skill and 1% luck): fighting :D

I always did say you should stick to fighting :p

@AmandaDad: that "...mk" looks familiar.

As of now no one can fight or negotiate cuz GE is broken at the moment but just a question tho ...
Out of all the goods we offer them is it from the age below? For an AFE player is it FE goods they have to offer?

DeletedUser2752

Out of all the goods we offer them is it from the age below? For an AFE player is it FE goods they have to offer?
1st level it's the previous age, next one it's a mix between previous and current, and last level is current.

DeletedUser6366

I do not see the point in this game. The odds for success without buying diamonds are 1 to 875. So it is better to fight.

DeletedUser7454

So I tried it out – at the beginning it was fun but when I reached the 2nd temple or the 3rd one on difficulty level 1 it became impossible to solve unless I was very- very lucky. There were 6 variable goods/supply/coins that could be used in multiple combinations.

I could buy an attempt for 10 diamonds. I tried more then 10 times and only 2x it would have been enough to buy 1 attempt to solve the puzzle. All the other attempts would have required at least 2-3 more trials. So I would have to spent goods/coins/supply and 10+ diamonds for the chance to get back the prize that in this case was - 10 diamonds or a residential building or 10 goods (might have been 20; I do not remember). In any case where is the rational to negotiate with diamonds?????????? I think it needs serious tweaking. I would understand (maybe) to spend diamonds to negotiate the final big prize but as it is now one will have to spend 100s of diamonds for meager prizes. And I say meager – as in comparison to the diamonds spent. Otherwise they are decent prizes - when one does not spent diamonds and resources on them – that is when one uses the good old fashion fighting method :).

It is pity though, as this negotiation could be a little fun game. But as it is now I would not recommend it to anyone - one looses more then gains.

DeletedUser5097

Is it a idea to give a option to buy a new turn with
medals? Just hold the option to buy it with diamonds,
but give a option 2 for buy a new turn with medals.

Change the wanted sourch of the persons if you give it up and tried
it later?