• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Friends Tavern

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
After a visit, will the tavern button in the social bar be grayed out, or just like the aid button, replaced by a cool down timer?
Will there be a way to see who you visited and who you have not?
There is currently no indication. As mentioned in a previous reply this is something we can look into. Can't say what can or will be done, but the feedback's been noted.
We've been informed there will be an indicator on the social bar when you can't sit at a table. :)

DeletedUser7764

Please add some option to hide or remove this from our cities i don't want to play this get many "friends" facebook stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5692

1 Color indicators on the chair, in the friends bar
- reed, no free chair
- yellow, you are already there
- green, free chair
We don't need so lot information. Only two possible variants:
1) we can sit in the tavern now (if we don't there for 24h AND it have free place)
2) or not (there is no place there OR already visited today).
Another thing is - how long this information will be load :)

DeletedUser4381

@Darkstar
The Mobile App isn't supporting it yet, but it would be nice to get a notification when the table is full once it hits the app.

DeletedUser4951

I think we need a system that when you walk into a tavern alerts you as already past in that tavern otherwise still fits in all the tavernas not knowing what you have been already.
I think it is useful to turn it down a little bit the tavern because no one can see the number of participants to it.

DeletedUser4951

This is a time killer, and in the end some game will run way from FoE. We need some indicatores that tell there are some actions to do.

Suggestions
1 Color indicators on the chair, in the friends bar
- reed, no free chair
- yellow, you are already there
- green, free chair

We also need a overall indicator, perhaps on the rigth side of the screen, to tell that there are actions according to the tavern to be done

I think that it's a GOOD IDEA

DeletedUser6105

There must be a way to see who you've visited - and also where there are no spare chairs. I've been round several times already, impossible to remember. the colour coding suggestions sound good to me.

Achaeus

Marquis
Overall I think this is a fun new addition to the game and thank Inno for working to improve our gaming experience, which I am sure is not always easy.

I do agree with what many are posting here in that we need a way to see if we have visited a friends Tavern or not, and whether or not a seat is available. I like the idea of a color system, or maybe simply hovering over the chair could tell us the status of someones Tavern. I could see myself getting a little frustrated with full taverns or ones I have already visited, as time goes on and participating less because of it. I am not overly excited about the bonuses that may be purchased but will wait and see how that goes.

DeletedUser6813

We don't need so lot information. Only two possible variants:
1) we can sit in the tavern now (if we don't there for 24h AND it have free place)
2) or not (there is no place there OR already visited today).
Another thing is - how long this information will be load :)

Well maybe you don't need the info - You are already there - but I do so I can pass that tavern without looking... ;)

DeletedUser4951

I think that there must be a system like for aids users where you can assist those who have already aid you, so you can sit at the table who was already sitting in your

DeletedUser5383

Just an indication as to whether you have had a successful visit or not is needed. it will be a bit more time consuming at first with lack of chairs at tables but once everyone has unlocked a good amount of chairs then it will settle down and you should be able to do a full run just like aiding.

Those whiners who don't like it just ignore it, you will soon find yourself without any friends as they drop you in favor who peeps who will use it.
That will also spell a big minus for you in other events like Easter and the new Fall events where you need all the friends you can get.

This will eventually over time will get rid of any inactives in your friends list, which were ok for 20 coins and a possible BP. Now it should make a full list of actives, which is again great for other events like Easter, and Fall events.

maxbergheim

Squire
The'm trying. now the chat is all about: ask friends ---> click on the chair ---> remove friendship ---> collect table ---> restart this ridiculous task for eternity.
it seems to me absurd. we should spend the day doing this? but you realize the absurdity?

DeletedUser5692

You are already there - but I do so I can pass that tavern without looking... ;)
Exactly! The button should appear only in one reason - when you CAN do the action (case #1).

Just an indication as to whether you have had a successful visit or not is needed. it will be a bit more time consuming at first with lack of chairs at tables but once everyone has unlocked a good amount of chairs then it will settle down and you should be able to do a full run just like aiding.
Yes. Just the same as aid. I can say more: when we plant apple trees, we aren't need two clicks - "Aid" button do all deals in one click :)

Anybody knows a reason to make aid and tavern visiting as two different actions?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4446

I'll make it a double click and count it as one action.
First one to close the player's tavern your visiting, second one to take a seat at a new one :)

DeletedUser7764

Those whiners who don't like it just ignore it, you will soon find yourself without any friends as they drop you in favor who peeps who will use it.
That will also spell a big minus for you in other events like Easter and the new Fall events where you need all the friends you can get.

This will eventually over time will get rid of any inactives in your friends list, which were ok for 20 coins and a possible BP. Now it should make a full list of actives, which is again great for other events like Easter, and Fall events.

So because someone has an opinion that isn't the same as yours he's a whiner
This thread was for giving feedback asking for an option to not be able to see this building is feedback
insulting others is not feedback

DeletedUser6339

When city shield is actived, nobody can attack my city??????

DeletedUser5692

marlhein
No, just your defence army gains additional percent of defence as described in option you choose