• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event

DeletedUser7164

At my first login there was 2 trees with appels, but there should be 3. I logged out and in, and the 3. tree appeared. When harvesting the tree, the tree disappeared. The first 2 tree did'nt disappear.
Should the trees disappear when harvesting?

DeletedUser7212

It is not easy to find apple trees. Please make them more visible..

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
At my first login there was 2 trees with appels, but there should be 3. I logged out and in, and the 3. tree appeared. When harvesting the tree, the tree disappeared. The first 2 tree did'nt disappear.
Should the trees disappear when harvesting?
The trees will disappear upon collecting. The location of the trees is not set in stone, they can change their location if you refresh the game page. Since they can reappear on another place you can try that if you're unable to locate a tree at a first glance.

Reidlin

Farmer
I would be grateful if you could make the "apple" trees outside the city that are being planted more distinguishable. I'm clicking all over the wilderness. (Note: I am colorblind with a couple more vision impairments...the "apple" trees need to be much different in shape and/or size than any existing tree already in the wilderness.)
This.
I'm not colorblind, but the apple trees are a bit too difficult to spot for me too.

The store building seems awesome and something i've always wanted in this game, apart from it resetting rogues.

DeletedUser6908

The One-Up Kit has one advantage - Heavy Champions. When you age-up, you can bump your Champion's Retreat up one age, too, without wasting a Reno Kit on +1 age. This allows you to save Reno Kits for 10 month old Event buildings that are 2-3 ages old.

Also good for HoF.

I finally stumbled upon my Apple Trees. It was not easy. It required me to hover the mouse pointer over every single tree. Even so, I am still seeing more "Apple Trees" that are not real. It's like looking for a needle in a Needle Stack. The Easter Egg trees and the other prize trees had a mound of dirt at their base which helped identify them from among the normal trees.

vidicecilia

Baronet
Hi!
How can we take off the padlocks?

cewhud

http://prntscr.com/cewhud

(I can´t insert the image, I can´t know why)

DeletedUser7164

This.
I'm not colorblind, but the apple trees are a bit too difficult to spot for me too.

The store building seems awesome and something i've always wanted in this game, apart from it resetting rogues.

I think too that the apples on the trees is to small. The trees are difficult to locate. A little less apples and bigger apples maybe.

Andi47

Overlord
I think too that the apples on the trees is to small. The trees are difficult to locate. A little less apples and bigger apples maybe.

I agree - quite a few of my guildmates are not able to locate any apple trees at all.

Reidlin

Farmer
Heh, I keep getting single rogues from the 100 apple baskets, really disheartening and doesn't seem worth it at all. ;( Starting to doubt my chances of getting the store building at all.

Ylisaveta

Squire
If you're looking for apple trees, don't look at the green trees. It's always the same tree shape, with the larger canopy and goldish leaves.

haareter

Farmer
let's say you are in Arctic Future and still have an event building from bronze age
with reno kit it will become an Arctic Future building
with one-up it will be one up from bronze age and then be from iron age
Ok, now it's clear. Thanks for your answer.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
does it mean that you don't choose to plant an apple tree? It is random and will happen when using the "aid" buttom ?
Yes, that's correct (it can happen when using manual motivate/polish as well, obviously, doesn't have to be the "aid" button).

haareter

Farmer
How many apples can be harvested from an apple tree in your city? Is it a random amount? Does it produce more apples the longer you don't harvest the tree? I've harvested trees with 7, 10 and 20 apples.

DeletedUser6705

I agree with previous posters on the size issue for the trees... and if we can't see this, think what this will be like for mobile users... no chance whatsoever...