• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback 5th Anniversary

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please leave any feedback on our 5th anniversary event here, thank you.

LadyHecate

Marquis
Just completed Quest 2/10 on the Madame Fortuna event quest line however it neither shows a reward nor will it allow me to Collect Reward!
Currently playing on the App IOS version 10.2.1

Last edited:

Frankiedk

Squire
If i see the King and Queen prizes correct, End of Quest prizes, and looking at the picture of the configuration. You either have to get both bonuses from the King OR the Queen, but not both, as the configuration show, will be unable to make both King and Queen touch each other AND the 3rd building.

EDIT: Sorry, it was the placement, looks like the 3rd building is 3x2, and can then be placed so they all 3 touch each other. No matter, it will be in my inventory tomorrow.

Looks like a nice set though :)

Re-EDIT: No pun was intended above :D

Last edited:

SirSmithy

Squire
Just completed Quest 2/10 on the Madame Fortuna event quest line however it neither shows a reward nor will it allow me to Collect Reward!
Currently playing on the App IOS version 10.2.1

It is not working on Andorid mobile neither. Web based it is working.

DeletedUser7986

The overall quest states "King Statue and Queen Statute" I guess this should be "Queen Statue"?

DeletedUser8022

Hi everyone!
Same problem me too...the 2nd questline doesn't work on my phone (Android OS).
Thanks a lot!

DeletedUser5097

Realy great prizes. Also very intressting themes for the upcoming
theme futures. It looks we're not done soon. If all the 3 themes
comes true, than it would be amazing. Just look a bit to Bioshock 3
when you need insperation for the second ''far future'' theme of
madam Fortuna.;) Also I hope for the jungle theme, that the battlefield
will not be coppy pase of the Post modern era, as you guys did with
GE, even in GE lvl 4 where your in a fire area, the battlefield is
the same. That's a bit sad for GE lvl 4, because it's a amazing
level, but it's okay, but for a new age, it would be realy great
to have a another battlefield and not just PME battlefield 2 in
a another place.;)
Also directly a suggestion, if you guys are creating a space theme,
for the special good: Cosmic data. I can explain it quickly. Just like
space missions as Rosetta, the comet catcher of some years ago.
In order to get the cosmic data, you create a team that will start up
a space mission. For the map itself, maybe on the moon or even
on Mars? Like Mars one?

Pafton

Viceroy
Really glad that Inno finally learnt something from their Spring event blunder and are not leaving it on chance to collect all pieces of the set.

DeletedUser6964

and now?
Where is the third deco?
5e3a5f41d389479c9225935c519704ab.png

DeletedUser6105

Great to have the opportunity to celebrate - I've been playing for these past five years and have hardly missed a day :)
It's become part of life!

DeletedUser8022

It's a solution to fixe this bug on Android with "Collect reward" after the mission it was completed?

DeletedUser7986

I won the Renovation Kit, but it shows an empty box in my inventory (on web). All the others were ok.

DeletedUser8019

Can anyone confirm that everyone gets the same rewards? Aside from quest 5 none of them were labeled as hidden or random so I'm assuming that's the case.
(got 5FP pack, motivation kit, one up, supply boost, mass motivation, coin boost, defense boost, store building and reno in this order)

I won the Renovation Kit, but it shows an empty box in my inventory (on web). All the others were ok.
same here

Macha

Squire
I got diamonds as a reward for 1 of the quests, can't remember which 1 but it was quite early on as I haven't finished the entire quest yet