• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback 5th Anniversary

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
5. Spend 10 Forge Points AND Build 15 Roads from any age. - Random Reward
Can anyone confirm that everyone gets the same rewards? Aside from quest 5 none of them were labeled as hidden or random so I'm assuming that's the case.
(got 5FP pack, motivation kit, one up, supply boost, mass motivation, coin boost, defense boost, store building and reno in this order)

5. Spend 10 Forge Points AND Build 15 Roads from any age. - Random Reward

It was between supply boost and mass moto. The rest were the same for me.

DeletedUser7235

Hello Beta, 5th anniversary, wow
congrats to all " FoE lovers " !! ;)
FoE is the greatest game ever

about the new event, I love the idea... very original
but is not cool without the new avatars :oops:
I am really sad
I want to get some nice avatar too
just my feedback..

happy gaming to all
- Queen -

DeletedUser7059

Hello, now is yesterdays tommorow. :D where is 3rd deco set? :p

" third building, that will be automatically placed in your inventory by tomorrow."

Andi47

Overlord
Is it really intended that we are forced o plunder our (friendly) neighbours when whe have acquired all provinces (the last quest is "plunder 3 buildings or acquire a province", and it does NOT auto-complete when we have conquered the entire map)

DeletedUser7382

" third building, that will be automatically placed in your inventory by tomorrow."
They added it... the game now crashes if you try to open the inventory...
A typical way for INNO to celebrate!

indian20

Steward
I am still missing the third part - there is no such thing as a deco element in my inventory for a royal garden. I have finished the quest line and I am waiting...

LadyHecate

Marquis
Is it really intended that we are forced o plunder our (friendly) neighbours when whe have acquired all provinces (the last quest is "plunder 3 buildings or acquire a province", and it does NOT auto-complete when we have conquered the entire map)
Why don't you speak with your "friendly" neighbours who will be in the same position as yourself and agree a three-way plunder agreement at a set time; e.g. 2 Spear defence and only plunder a worthless residential/production building?

Irella

Merchant

Hello

I do not have anything in my inventory yet, and I've finished the 10 quests.
----------------------------
Bonjour

Je n'ai rien non plus dans mon inventaire et j'ai pourtant fini la série des 10 quêtes.

DeletedUser7382

This is the BETA server. You are here to test... That is the purpose of BETA test, that you don't crash the live servers. Don't be that rude.
My comment was more in general... Also on the live servers the game crashes regularly. There was a time of several monts where you could hardly play GvG on the liveservers. if Inno only crashed on beta it would have been OK, but Inno sometimes roll out crap on the live servers they didn't solve yet on beta.

podkap1970

Emperor
Why don't you speak with your "friendly" neighbours who will be in the same position as yourself and agree a three-way plunder agreement at a set time; e.g. 2 Spear defence and only plunder a worthless residential/production building?
yes but 99 % don't even response, because they don't speak english or just don't wanna talk
its a crap quest, thats for sure
we get a penalty for taking all provinces, i havent used diamonds for scouting, only the 1st 2, to see whats going on
now i have to make my NH angry because of this crap
oh yes sure its an optional event you don't need to do it ...

LadyHecate

Marquis
yes but 99 % don't even response, because they don't speak english or just don't wanna talk
Or perhaps because they're inactive and therefore wouldn't care if they're plundered! Try looking them up on the Activity tab on ForgeDB and attack those thet are inactive.

DeletedUser1418

After finishing 5th Annenersity event, opening inventory results in game crash as depicted here

DeletedUser4285

I am currently on the quest where i have to send 2 messages to any player (done) and acquire 2 sectors without fighting. Waiting for the scouting to be done so I can do the rest of the quest.

Can someone please tell me the 2 remaining quests after that?

DeletedUser6908

Nothing in inventory yet but no crashes when I open it.

For the plunder quest I just go until I can hit 3 (relatively) low value residential buildings. Most people don't care so long as you leave their goods alone and anyone who is doing the questline is going to realize why you're doing it.

podkap1970

Emperor
For the plunder quest I just go until I can hit 3 (relatively) low value residential buildings. Most people don't care so long as you leave their goods alone and anyone who is doing the questline is going to realize why you're doing it.
yes that what i did with the first neighbour, was a 4h arctic residential
now i need to find 2 more :)