• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback 5th Anniversary

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Yang10

Marquis
The same here.
Am I the only one who has noticed that the New King and Queen give too little coins compared to their 1st Anniversary counterparts?

kafidav

Steward
Hello I finished the quetes but I still do not see the last buildings in my inventory as indicated in the event of Mrs. fortuna? Bug or not

Pafton

Viceroy
First of all, a very happy birthday.

Secondly, I absolutely love the rewards for each particular quest, this is an event sure worth doing if you want to score some sweet consumable items.

Thirdly, some of the quests are very new and refreshing. I like the message quest. Hope to see more of such quests in the future.

And lastly, the info we get about FoE is quite interesting.

DeletedUser8019

Hello,
Can someone list all the quests ?

1. Build 2 residential from current era/3 from previous
2. Motivate/polish x15 + Spend 7 FP
3. Scout a province or research a technology
4. 4x finish production 1h + Gather 15 goods
5. Build 15x any road + Spend 10 FP
6. 5x sit in a tavern + Gather 150 silver
7. 4x finish production 4h + Spend 7 FP
8. 2x negotiate a sector + 2x write a message
9. Contribute 25FP to a GB or research a technology
10. Recruit 2 units from current era/3 from previous + Take control over a province or plunder 3 buildings
All except scouting can be done in a day or two without any preparation

LadyHecate Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7779

It is not working on Andorid mobile neither. Web based it is working.
Same here, completing quests not working on app - i get the green checkmark but can't collect reward.

Other than that event looks pretty cool, questline and rewards are awesome...definitely better than spring event ;) Glad that there's not a 24h production quest.
Anyone knows what the 3rd missing piece does? (I still haven't gotten it in inventory)

DeletedUser7514

The Event name is: "Madame Fortuna" or "FoE 5 Years Anniversary" ?
We have one event and two different names. Is this correct ?

170406 Event quest madame fortuna.jpg
170406 Event quest FoE 5 Years Anniversary.jpg

DeletedUser

The Event name is: "Madame Fortuna" or "FoE 5 Years Anniversary" ?
We have one event and two different names. Is this correct ?

View attachment 2170
View attachment 2171
normally the title of the quest window doesn't show the event or quest name but the name of the person who is giving the quest
so Madame Fortuna is giving the single quests

but as there is no person giving the "make all 10 quests" it shows the name of the event

DeletedUser8019

Just got the last reward in my inventory.

Underwhelming though...

DeletedUser8062

a defence boost for the third piece ... way to go .. just what we needed.
and to top it all off its 5% in my age while my monastery gives 20% .........

DeletedUser7813

Well art is very beautiful but come on. defence bonus?? thats like most useless thing for any aktiv player.
its 5 years anniversary set so why not give ppl 5 dia every day (its still nothing special because you will get 1825 dia per year which is not even 2 expansions in future but it would be cool)
or give us attack and defence (but it will count for attack and city defence).
its such a huge milestone for browser game so GO BIG OR GO HOME Inno. let us feel special for once.

Andi47

Overlord
Suggestion: Change the "Defense Bonus" given by the set buildings (Cherry garden, Royal Garden) to "Fierce Resistance".

Edit: And please give attack AND defense boost for the attacking army for set buildings. (the sets are quite special...)

Last edited: