• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2022

Honestly if they increased I would expect a kind of sorry post plus the changes they made. But again, this would need a customer close listening and feed back. In professional it is called customer relationship management. I dont have the impression that Inno is really keen on old faithful and true customers but on people looking for a lukewarm and quick money spending playing one
Personal impression since the last 4 Events and "supphisticated" changes.
Me is really kind of fat up testing/playing on 4 platforms
Just a note by. If you change something to the set up you should inform your testing comunity in order to make them test it... otherwise this hole testing stuff doesnt make sence at all

Last edited:

Astrid

Baronet
Also, I don't see the point of offering a Golden Crops kit in the gold league. It should be changed to something else, I personally won't mind a 3rd Oil Press kit.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Regarding the removal of the surprise box. Wouldn't it be nice for the event hub to be reintroduced with some enhancements? First of all it would be helpful to see when an event might start (like the surprise box did). Admittedly the buffs for full event completion where lacklustre but if the buff would be something more useful it might feel more rewarding. For example:

Duration: 7d (any/all buffs)

Possible buffs:
+20% castle points any source
-20% units' recruitment & healing time
-20% scouting time provinces & space age exploration sides (special space ages goods)
-10% diamond discount
-10% production time cultural settlements
+5% x4 chance cultural settlements
€20 discount FoE+ (Seriously €30 is overpriced)

Kommodor

Merchant
the maximum prize of the event will be able to place only 1% of players from the golden league and players who found 16+ components from the incidents, I found less than half.. the first event in five years when after completing all the tasks I cannot collect the full prize and another building for 1-2 levels, Even after 45 received bonus ingredients..

Kronan

Viceroy
Beta feedback...

1) Thank you Inno for squaring up the extra ingredients we all found in our event "baskets". Most appreciated. I was not tracking in detail what others had called out on this, but I'm glad you made it right for us the way you did.

2) I'm still of the opinion (which is getting stronger) that I'm NOT INTERESTED in the design you're trying for me to spend 1200 diamond - your free ones OR my own. I cannot embrace the concept of a throwaway building for my money (or even your generosity....). As it's currently designed, I do not like the Coral building, and DO NOT want to get caught in the "spend more diamonds vise" so that I can assure myself of the Donkey building, which is buried very deeply in the Premium line.

This concept does not work for me. If I'm going to spend money, I want value, and I want closer to "instant" gratification. Not Futures.

I think you should find a better blend for the Premium prize showcase. Suggestions:

1) Exchange the Coral and Donkey positioning, Making Donkey immediate and Coral the Premium "future" @ 300 stars.

2) Rework the Coral item to make it more compelling (I've already made the suggestion that Coral can be RECHARGED as a new game design...) so that people might complain that "1200 diamonds is an OPENING cost, there is more you need to get both...", but at least it will be worth a little more to secure the Donkey @ the current 300 * position, if the Coral is "more interesting". Right now, it's not. It's a non-starter for any Premium interest.

3) Leave the position of the Coral alone (slot 1), but move the Donkey closer in, to 150 or even 100 stars (*).

I don't think you're going to generate a positive review (word of mouth, OR adoption...) of the "dual" item premium line, the way it's setting up for us (and live) now - unless it's buffed by either value, or attainment perception.

Last edited:

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Looks like all(?) quests have been increased to 2 ingredients, which means we can now get:

Starting: 10 15 (EDIT: Has been updated to 3 of each)
Rush Quests: 33 66
Daily Quests: 28
Milestones: 20
Daily Challenges 26 (13x2, missing out on day 1)
Daily Login: 14 30 (EDIT: You get 2 per login as well, and you get 15 not 14)
Total: 185 Ingredients + Whatever you pick up from incidents.

Have I missed any other increases? That's still short of the 220 you need to get the Sunflower fully leveled. It's just about enough (180 needed) if you land in Apprentice league or above (top 20%).

I have gotten 8 ingredients from 69 incidents, or around 11.6%. You can get up to 15 incidents per day (according to fandom wiki), which is 1.74 ingredients per day on average, using my results. Don't really know how accurate they are, but assuming they are, that should give another 1..74x13(you don't get them on day 1)=23 ingredients from incidents, for ~208 total ingredients. That's still way below what is required if you don't land in Apprentice league.

Only allowing 20% of players to get the building fully leveled isn't right, so unless I missed something the ingredients should be increased even more.

Edit: 25.09 - updated with my final numbers

Last edited:

Kronan

Viceroy
Looks like all(?) quests have been increased to 2 ingredients, which means we can now get:

Starting: 10
Rush Quests: 33 66
Daily Quests: 28
Milestones: 20
Daily Challenges 26 (13x2, missing out on day 1)
Daily Login: 14
Total: 164 Ingredients + Whatever you pick up from incidents.

Have I missed any other increases? That's still short of the 220 you need to get the Sunflower fully leveled (or 180 if you land in Apprentice league or above (top 20%)).

So far I have gotten 6 ingredients from 45 incidents, or around 13%. You can get up to 15 incidents per day (according to fandom wiki), which is exactly 2 ingredients per day using my results so far. Don't really know how accurate they are, but assuming they are, that should give another 2x13=26 ingredients from incidents, for ~190 total ingredients. That's still way below what is required if you don't land in Apprentice league.

Only allowing 20% of players to get the building fully leveled isn't right, so unless I missed something the ingredients should be increased even more.
Thanks MC (@MooingCat). Fabulous rework. Appreciate the new math writeup.

Honestly, I think people are going to really struggle to have a PERFECT Daily challenge record for this event; choosing and then completing EVERY DC for 3.5 weeks. I see what you're saying now. No slack at all in this.

We have to be missing something if we're REQUIRED to be that committed to this event, but still that short of a reasonable achievement goal.

6zeva9

Baronet
Daily Chests, Incidents and Milestones have not been changed.
Login & Main Quests are now 2 instead of 1.
Just wondering if the Start has been changed to 3 of each ingredient (15 ingredients) or if we have all been given 5 extra ingredients as a sorry for the errors at the start. As I have 5 more than I was expecting based on how far I have gotten so far.

Ironrooster

Baronet
Honestly, I think people are going to really struggle to have a PERFECT Daily challenge record for this event; choosing and then completing EVERY DC for 3.5 weeks.
Actually, it's not 3.5 weeks, that's part of the problem. It was shortened this year to 2 weeks. If we had the extra days for the DC, daily freebee, and daily quest we could make it.

Kronan

Viceroy
Wow still not enough to 220...and Donkey enclosure..1200 dia plus how much? to 300. WOW WOW WOW

This balancing is not enough still. Last year 75 quest and Event box.
Yes - and to @Ironrooster 's point, the "team" of designers need to factor ALL the changes in: new 2022 duration vs design duration used in 2021. Remath and rebalance to a shorter event duration.

As well, that means we shouldn't have a 300 star (*) PAID goal for a building that looks "interesting" but unknowingly costs you a lot more to reach. I would hate to be caught in the middle of that realization - it's not a warm fuzzy feeling.

Last edited:

Fenix

Viceroy
In the past, in a similar situation (impossibility to get the prize at the max level), INNO afforded the upgrades.

hades8840

Marquis
well at least the extra ingredients came on the harvest farm day for me so I have used up all Ingredients that i had bar 1 item.. so as we all get the same moves regardless what we make I have just managed to get too 140 moves with incidents etc.. so that has given me as I am up to date with my quests and dailies and have managed to get the base for the new building plus 5 upgrades with 1 more from the quest line I need to get a further 2 upgrades from baking ..seriously doubt thats possible maybe if the event was 3 weeks long but not with 8 days to go as i need 79 more ingredients and thats only if I am lucky enough to be able to use them all

Ice bear

Squire
They cannot calculate event right....simple..1 ingredient..1 point to Grand Prize. I think they are calculated that 1 pcs Selection kit will be from league.
Other way...pay diamonds.

ArklurBeta

Baronet

And I would add to this the luck-factor. Because yes, by average you get N ingredients from incidents, but since it's about luck, it can be more, and it can be less, and if someone is very unlucky...even less chance.

Anyway, point is crystal clear, anyone who logs in daily and get things done should get a fully leveled main building, even if he is very unlucky getting event currency from those sources which are luck-based.