• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2022

I am a bit unhappy... as the game started with... Good morning Zauberengel the new Fall Event is here. With the event box I could have known days before and I could have planned my gaming. This is is my first critical point. Second I didnt get any dias so far to test if the buying is working, neither the super dooper extra box with that wonderful senceless added event building. You still think, that people buy for 1200 dias a senceless building that only works for 5 days? The event building itself is far do big for the stuff you get. A bigger player will not wast space for that. I might build it in order to test if it works as promissed. But this goes to the antique dealer if nothing will change. Sorry. 0 points for this event set up.

-Alin-

Emperor
I am a bit unhappy... as the game started with... Good morning Zauberengel the new Fall Event is here. With the event box I could have known days before and I could have planned my gaming. This is is my first critical point. Second I didnt get any dias so far to test if the buying is working, neither the super dooper extra box with that wonderful senceless added event building. You still think, that people buy for 1200 dias a senceless building that only works for 5 days? The event building itself is far do big for the stuff you get. A bigger player will not wast space for that. I might build it in order to test if it works as promissed. But this goes to the antique dealer if nothing will change. Sorry. 0 points for this event set up.

That mystery event box was good only for the timer, its contents werent that appealing, and to be able for the next event to get a fully main building You were conditioned to play the half of the previous event, maybe something happened, and You could not acces the game for few weeks or You dont want to play one event because You dont like it.
Its removal it is ok from me, but a timer, with at least few days before any new event should be nice, we could manage ourselves some timers with some guessing, but it is not entirely sure all the time, maybe they will delay one event with one week or so.

Regarding diamonds, yes, I am waiting for them too, to place my last expansion for diamonds in my city, lol.

6zeva9

Baronet
Are the Quests running in parallel or not?
Announcement said one has 18 Quests and the other 15 Quests.
If this is so why is the only 1 Quest available when you get to Quest 4?

That mystery event box was good only for the timer, its contents werent that appealing, and to be able for the next event to get a fully main building You were conditioned to play the half of the previous event, maybe something happened, and You could not acces the game for few weeks or You dont want to play one event because You dont like it.
Its removal it is ok from me, but a timer, with at least few days before any new event should be nice, we could manage ourselves some timers with some guessing, but it is not entirely sure all the time, maybe they will delay one event with one week or so.

Regarding diamonds, yes, I am waiting for them too, to place my last expansion for diamonds in my city, lol.
I agree. But there is no substitute offered for the timer. I am fine with the missing box. But the timer is missing. Some players have the ambition to do the GEX at day one or two. Some quests have the task to fulfill deals or fights in a certain number in the GEX. You need to plan this

Thunderdome

Emperor
I'm just here to see if Inno holds to their end of the bargain as was explained for the Summer event onwards...

You know which one I am implying.

Astrid

Baronet
Only 1220 happiness in Oceanic future :)

It's such a priceless building, we need to spend 100000 diamonds now on multiple Oil Presses !

TIme to get organized with our dissent toward this building. Those carrying torches, please pair up with someone carrying a pitchfork and let's go find inno for a calm reasonable discussion on what players expect from a 9 level event building.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Donkey Enclosure:
AgeAttack for City DefDefense for City DefRandom Good (x1)Of Each Good (x5)Total Goods
BA-EMA6%6%21 7
HMA7%7%21 7
LMA7%7%318
INA-PE8%8%3213
ME8%8%4214
PME9%9%4214
CE-TE9%9%4319
FE-OF10%10%5320
VF11%11%5425
SAM-SAAB11%11%6426
SAV-SAJM12%12%6426

As has been pointed out, the number of goods scale with age. It gives two "types" of goods, one where you get all of the same random type of good, the other where you get some of all 5 goods types.

blueskydwg

Steward
I have a spreadsheet that I use to rank all buildings based on my current "needs" of fps, attack, defense for attack, and goods. I can weight each of those items (make goods one half of function points, for example) and then factor in the footprint of the building. In it's current configuration the Oil Press ranks 67 out of a total 77 buildings in my data base.

This one won't be built in Beta or my live city.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
We need 220 Stars to get the Sunflower Oil Press fully leveled, or in other words 220 ingredients (1 star = 1 ingredient). This drops down to 180 Stars if you land in Apprentice League or above.

There are 47 quests, 14 daily and 33 rush quests. Assuming 2 ingredients per daily quest (half daily quests gave that last year), and also assuming that you can get 2 ingredients per day from daily challenges, that means we get:

Starting: 10
Rush Quests: 33
Daily Quests: 28
Milestones: 20
Daily Challenges 26 (13x2, missing out on day 1)
EDIT: Daily Login: 14
Total: 131 Ingredients + Whatever you pick up from incidents.

Am I missing something? Seems like you won't get anywhere close to enough ingredients to get the Sunflower Oil Press fully leveled...

Last edited: