• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2022

Emberguard

Emperor
Juber confirmed in the german forums, that the bonus stacks - so if the base is 10, the result would be 40 when BG and a blue lagoon are active - also he confirmed that theoretically it would be 80 if there were multiple blue lagoons active...
So does that mean it's doing x2 twice separately? or a single x4?

.Chris

Baronet
Must have misunderstood you, sorry.

On the login screen it directs to a separate post with some information which works as intended I would think

BUT

I suspect the "here" at the end of this post is supposed to contain a link which it doesn't.

maff

Farmer
The donkey enclosure will only be available through the Premium line of the Event Pass. This building will provide a number of Goods of your Age, Attack and Defense boost for the defending army, and when motivated, random Goods and 1 random Unit! what amount of attack and defense gives and amount of goods

-Alin-

Emperor
Event is broken, entirely broken, I havent done any quest and already I have 7 ...

Why is the the main prize the old building, now it is updated, lol, but still, I cant see how many quests I have done, lol.

Astrid

Baronet
8 forge points and 6 random goods for a 6x4 building... is this a bad joke ?

So the Annika portrait is behind the paywall, probably the only thing that I will use from this event.

And yes, at the moment the event is broken.

-Alin-

Emperor
And the event it is done, they removed it, glad I have not done any quest ...
I wonder what happened that is was so broken ...

hades8840

Marquis
I dont have the event the timer was there and when it should of started I had the pop up telling me about it but nothing else refreshed twice and is nothing there