• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2022

CrashBoom

Legend
The Donkey Enclosure will be available only through the Premium line of the Event Pass. This building will provide a number of Goods from your Age, Attack and Defence boost for defending army, and when motivated random Goods and 1 random Unit!
the game shows: 1 random unit chest

so people could collect them for the next age :cool:

(or use them for event quests where units must be recruited)

Emberguard

Emperor
Where are you seeing that? This is what I see on mine:

unknown.png

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager

so people could collect them for the next age :cool:

(or use them for event quests where units must be recruited)
Actually, no. It will also produce one unit, similar to the Sunflower Oil Press. The difference is, that there is a different data structure for the donkey enclosure, which is why it is displayed differently. You will not get a chest in your inventory, unfortunately.

Astrid

Baronet
Here is another issue that I don't like about the main building. Why does it provides so much more population than happiness ? It should be the other way around.

Also, some suggestions for improvement:

1. Add more goods. It's the Fall, it's the harvest season, seriously, add 30-40 goods please. For example the Golden Crops from last year comes with 30 goods and 15 guild goods.
2. Increase the number of units to at least 2 please.
3. I know that not all buildings should have an offensive army bonus but a defence for attacking army would be very welcome. We have the Appleton Cottage and the Farm set and both are good - amazing for attacking army. But for the Fall event we currently don't have a strong defence for attacking army building.
4. If point 3 is a no, then at least increase the number of forge points it provides. 14 forge points / day would be decent - good.

Seriously, let's compare it to Art Exhibition. No army bonuses, but in 4x4 we get 10 forge points and 25 goods. I find it a good and balanced building, the lack of army bonuses is compensated by a generous number of forge points and goods.

CrashBoom

Legend
Actually, no. It will also produce one unit, similar to the Sunflower Oil Press. The difference is, that there is a different data structure for the donkey enclosure, which is why it is displayed differently. You will not get a chest in your inventory, unfortunately.
that is a misleading scam which will make people buy the pass only for that daily chest which they then don't get o_O

Emberguard

Emperor
Oh! Thankyou :)

Will the text or image of the chest be updated to reflect that it's not a chest?

I'm assuming they must have started coding it prior to the Summer Event building chests being changed, but if the mechanic is the standard unit mechanic, then it needs the same standard unit symbol that all the other buildings use

zookeepers

Marquis
You know,
unfinished buildings like Ferris Wheel Lv9 or Mountain Reserve Lv6 are still better than the Sunflower something.
(at least they give some amount of goods.) Lv10 should be hidden!!

If there's no interesting dailies, I would probably pass the whole event.
I'm glad that event surprise box got discontinued.