• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2022

Astrid

Baronet
.. give diamonds :cool:
I had this suggestion for the summer event, a building that will provide us a random number of 1-3 diamonds / day. But they certainly not going to do it.

They made the "mistake" with Crow's Nest that sometimes give us some diamonds(which is still one of the best buildings in the game in my opinion).

Astrid

Baronet
is a completely useless building. it just takes up space
Not sure what to say. It probably depends on your own play style.

20 forge points that can be doubled by Blue Galaxy, or 8 forge points & 50 goods that can also be doubled by Blue Galaxy. So far I sold thousands of Jupiter goods to other players, which brought me thousands of extra forge points. So even when it doesn't give me diamonds, it still offers me valuable stuff.

Emberguard

Emperor
Ok, so is the event coming back today, a delay, or something? ... nothing known yet, lol.

unknown.png

It says as soon as possible. So no official start date, but sounds like they want it back on quickly if possible

-Alin-

Emperor
unknown.png

It says as soon as possible. So no official start date, but sounds like they want it back on quickly if possible
„Dear Kings and Queens,

As you may have noticed, there was an issue with the milestone rewards (they were from last year). We have stopped the event and plan for it to restart at around 1-1:30 PM Hamburg time. The following points are to be noted:
  • all quests will be restarted so you will have to complete quests you have already done again
  • all rewards for completed quests, nevertheless, will be credited, so some of you can get double the rewards
Thank you for understanding!”

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I am under the impression that the 6 goods are supposed to be 6 of each - so "30" - but even with that it would be lacking

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
it should be 6 diamonds :eek:
that would indeed be interesting... even though 6 feels low, it would at least pay for the daily collect all

Edit - quick math:
4 wishing wells give 2 diamonds per day in about the same space
a crows nest gives 1.25 per day in about the same space

so 6 diamonds/day would be superb in view of diamonds/square at least

Owl II

Emperor
it should be 6 diamonds :eek:
Maybe it shouldn't be. But that the buildings of past events looks better the new ones is not normal. This makes events meaningless not only for old players, but also for beginners. If there is an AD from whom you can take the best buildings, then why spend time and diamonds in events? Although I know: to hand over the prize to AD and take something worthwhile from him. This is the same as with GBG: they have cornered themselves with excessively strong rewards in events, and now they are trying to get out. They're trying to put the genie back in the bottle, as someone said. But it won't work