• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2021

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@Owl II please read more closely what you've quoted. I was mentioning players who are still advancing through ages with lots of event buildings consuming one up kits. By definition those cities ain't empty. As an empty city lacks event buildings that consumes one up kits. So, good April fool's joke but a bit late for the time of the year. Also players who still advancing through ages might be oceanic future or SAM players. In your statement it's kinda like saying with the quoted text that those players are also considered "beginners." So, are only end game players no beginners? Because than "the rest" you imply are basically all players who ain't end game players and thus an huge player base and if only 1 of them place it your statement is false, isn't it? On Beta the statement is anyways false because it's even build in SAV city and in other non Bronze Age cities. I'm not sure how that works for you but in my observations cities ain't empty before becoming end game and magically appear fully established once there end game. I guess in your bubble some dark magic is at work. Also the statement is false. As even in an SAV city on Beta it's been placed and not even fully upgraded. Pretty weak statement.
Anyways I don't believe that less established players won't take an opportunity to get daily an decant amount of goods and while still advancing through the ages an chance to get a monthly one up kit. In particular those who play relaxed and don't care about efficiency. They'll probably happily picking it up for those reasons and happily boosting their supply production. Just because they don't appear on this forum and in this discussion doesn't make them not part of the game. From my observations on the live servers even half way upgraded event buildings are even in Arctic Future cities present. So, yeah looking outside of the bubbles I'm sure it'll be build a lot. Perhaps not by the pros who care about maximum efficiency and military bonuses.

Owl II

Emperor
@Owl II please read more closely what you've quoted. I was mentioning players who are still advancing through ages with lots of event buildings consuming one up kits. By definition those cities ain't empty. As an empty city lacks event buildings that consumes one up kits. So, good April fool's joke but a bit late for the time of the year. Also players who still advancing through ages might be oceanic future or SAM players. In your statement it's kinda like saying with the quoted text that those players are also considered "beginners." So, are only end game players no beginners? Because than "the rest" you imply are basically all players who ain't end game players and thus an huge player base and if only 1 of them place it your statement is false, isn't it? On Beta the statement is anyways false because it's even build in SAV city and in other non Bronze Age cities. I'm not sure how that works for you but in my observations cities ain't empty before becoming end game and magically appear fully established once there end game. I guess in your bubble some dark magic is at work. Also the statement is false. As even in an SAV city on Beta it's been placed and not even fully upgraded. Pretty weak statement.
Anyways I don't believe that less established players won't take an opportunity to get daily an decant amount of goods and while still advancing through the ages an chance to get a monthly one up kit. In particular those who play relaxed and don't care about efficiency. They'll probably happily picking it up for those reasons and happily boosting their supply production. Just because they don't appear on this forum and in this discussion doesn't make them not part of the game. From my observations on the live servers even half way upgraded event buildings are even in Arctic Future cities present. So, yeah looking outside of the bubbles I'm sure it'll be build a lot. Perhaps not by the pros who care about maximum efficiency and military bonuses.
OMG.. kits it is nonsense, not worth attention. No one will waste 24 squares of precious space to get one per month. But the building as a whole is weaker than others. 7 FP is not enough. 15 goods to the treasury is not enough! 30 goods for yourself? This is only for beginners. If you have reached the OF or SAM, you know where to get 30 goods a day. If you have reached the OF, you have already passed many events with the best buildings. There are a lot of opportunities to get one up kit, from events to daily challenge. You should not waste space for this in your city

Last edited:

hades8840

Squire
wondering over the quests I must be reading it wrong I been ploughing through them the best I can and i was getting 2 quests running along each other but that has now dropped done to one I assume the daily one but I only have 45 quests done isn't there meant to be 54 rush ones which just keep loading till they run out? and then one per day till end of event ...if i am now down to one a day there isnt enough days in the event for me to do all 75

Owl II

Emperor
Yes. I am 2 weeks into this world and find it very useful even at level 2.
That's right. We have a lot of beginners, whose cities are built up with terrace farms and goods buildings. They just went through very few more events. Every event is good for them. But they will not put this building for one kit per month. They will put it because it is better than an empty place. This is better than a goods building. This is better than the production of supplies that they have in the city now

Owl II

Emperor
wondering over the quests I must be reading it wrong I been ploughing through them the best I can and i was getting 2 quests running along each other but that has now dropped done to one I assume the daily one but I only have 45 quests done isn't there meant to be 54 rush ones which just keep loading till they run out? and then one per day till end of event ...if i am now down to one a day there isnt enough days in the event for me to do all 75
No. You can complete all the quests to 58 today. just that are issued one at a time, and not two at a time, as at first

CrashBoom

Legend
there are 4 rush quests at the beginning

then the 2 questlines start
each has 25 rush quests

in total 54 rush quests

you have finished one of the questlines and it disappeared
the other rush questline is still running until you have reached 54

and quest 55 is the first daily quest

Emberguard

Emperor
In any strategy or management game, it is abnormal to be overflowing with everything instead of running out of everything.
We must have grown up playing very different games. Almost every game I used to play prior to FoE was the exact opposite where you'd be overflowing with junk. In the games I used to play the balance was kept by the most useful or powerful items being hard to get until those items become the overflowing junk and new items take that place as the most useful hard to get thing

Only with FoE there's no uniquely new items to take the place of the rare items that are now commonplace, so you just get powercreep from events reusing the same things. Which makes sense you’d reach that point given events have to cater to everyone, not just one or two ages so it’s going to be limited in what you can come up with unless you can do a age activated bonus

I do not understand that Inno does not encourage more purchases by offering less trash and more coveted items.
After months of setting up an antique dealer, many of us needlessly accumulate coins and gems.
If they did that I suspect you'd either get less purchases from things being too easy or the turnover rate of players coming and then leaving would be much quicker / faster

Last edited:

hades8840

Squire
The special I have today is the harvest field collection but from looks of it I cant get the barn that would allow me to benefit from the fields so is there much point in the fields

hades8840

Squire
The barn is optional. And the field is the best that is in the current event
Thankyou I thought when connected to the barn you got some added bonuses and I got some cidermill to lvl 7 that seemed pretty good so if the fields are better will be interesting to see

almadies

Farmer
the special gift of the day is "shrine of knowledge"
this is what is marked by hovering over the icon
but it's not a "shrine of knowledge", just 1 fragment
it's totally different :confused: