• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2020

Sinitar

Regent
may be wrong but I worked out

I want a minimum 8 pieces = minimum 9 crossings + apprentice league + 2 from quests

For 8 pieces probably need to buy 20 ingredients = min 2450 Diamonds

and that was without a barn upgrade in the middle of the table crossings (I am not bothered about having the barn fully upgraded, I want 8 bits of fields)
well,the pieces you can get from
2 milestone
2 silver league
4 gran prize(1,3,7,9)

DeletedUser7624

@Dudettas could you please confirm that there will or will not be any new set pieces available from anywhere rather than grand prizes/milestones/league rewards please?

DeletedUser7624

isn't a confirm that will not be any new set pieces of every new event from anywhere,but is available only the next year on special daily?
Possibly some pieces as daily prizes as it was with pillar of heroes, Sakura set lvl 1 and some other buildings

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
I quite like these setups for pure attack:
a35e370b30567042ebf68c1865570e8c.png

The one on the left gives 24/32%, 0.77/1.03% per tile, combined 1.8% per tile.
The one on the right gives 48/16%, 1.37/0.46%per tile, combined 1.83% per tile

I'm using a website/tool I'm working on, but I don't believe I'm allowed to share the link, so if you're interested send me a message.

Sinitar

Regent
I quite like these setups for pure attack:
a35e370b30567042ebf68c1865570e8c.png

I'm using a website/tool I'm working on, but I don't believe I'm allowed to share the link, so if you're interested send me a message.
unfortunately,who will not spend diamonds,he can choise only 1 of 2 set you mentioned if him objective is to increase the attack bonus

6zeva9

Baronet
Just a thought, are there any Loading Screens for the Event this year? Normally when an Event starts Event Themed Loading Screens appear. I have not seen any yet and I am not a BA player as they do not get Event themed Loading Screens.

coolyfooly

Squire

I think making a good attack only one would be more ideal since sentinel towers give much more def.

LastWarrior

Regent
When you go for the full set you need the barn in the middle and this apparently needs roads to it, this design needs looking at dont you think?

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
I think making a good attack only one would be more ideal since sentinel towers give much more def.
They do, but to get enough you'd need either a very long time or lots of diamonds, and regular attack is still much more common.

I had a quick look, since they were introduced they've been a daily in 3/5 events, so let's say around 6 events per year with them as daily rewards. How many can you pick up each event? 10-15 kits for free? That's around 30-40 lvl 2 per year, which is definitely a lot, but in the end you're looking at 120-160% in a year, and it prevents you from going for other dailies.

In the long term you are of course right, but I would like some more defense now (currently on around 1300/500), so I'll probably be going for a defense focused build (and sentinels, should they appear) this event :)

Whats the mad strat for baking these cakes? Wait till you have all the quests done and bake the 3 star ones? Just make as many as your ingredients allow?

DeletedUser7624

Where else are you thinking please?

I'll check and let you know.
@Dudettas i was thinking about daily prizes. Same as it was with cherry set lvl 1 in 2017 spring event. Because now with current set up we really need to do dailies for additional ingridients AND collect incidents really hard to be able to build barn lvl 4 and 6 six more buildings. That's 10 items in total - 4 from milestones, 5 from grand prizes and 1 from league 20%. What about 80% players? They don't have a chance to get maxed new set. So far I see it like this. What do you think?

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Whats the mad strat for baking these cakes? Wait till you have all the quests done and bake the 3 star ones? Just make as many as your ingredients allow?
Each ingredient contributes the same number of stars towards the main prizes,so if that's your goal you should try to balance your ingredients so you spend the ones you have most of first. Of course, that might not be the ones you want to buy for dailies, so you have to strike a balance. I will probably focus on dailies for most of the event, then towards the end try to balance my ingredients so I can spend all of them.

Did I miss anywhere on how to get Harvest Barn from Level 2 to Level 4 (if someone so inclines)?

I understand we get the Harvest Barn after doing 7 milestone quests, then:
getting Harvest Barn Upgrade after doing 54 milestone quests.

So that brings Harvest Barn to Level 2.

I see that Harvest FIELDS Selection Kit will be given at milestone quests 20 and 75/final one. That doesn't include the Harvest Barn Upgrade in it.

Only the Harvest FARM Selection Kit (according to Fandom as I don't see that anywhere else) would include the Harvest Barn Upgrade Kit in it.

So am I to understand that Harvest FARM Selection Kit would need to appear as a daily special and/or Grand Prize at least twice?

I guess I'm quite tired as I imagine that will be planned, so never mind this post but just wanted to ask so nobody else needs to, lol.

Sinitar

Regent
Did I miss anywhere on how to get Harvest Barn from Level 2 to Level 4 (if someone so inclines)?

I understand we get the Harvest Barn after doing 7 milestone quests, then:
getting Harvest Barn Upgrade after doing 54 milestone quests.

So that brings Harvest Barn to Level 2.

I see that Harvest FIELDS Selection Kit will be given at milestone quests 20 and 75/final one. That doesn't include the Harvest Barn Upgrade in it.

Only the Harvest FARM Selection Kit (according to Fandom as I don't see that anywhere else) would include the Harvest Barn Upgrade Kit in it.

So am I to understand that Harvest FARM Selection Kit would need to appear as a daily special and/or Grand Prize at least twice?

I guess I'm quite tired as I imagine that will be planned, so never mind this post but just wanted to ask so nobody else needs to, lol.
the 4th piece of harvest farm is on 11th gran prize but to catch it,you need spend diamonds
for now the 7th gran price is a selection kit harvest barn

edit
at 9th gran prize is a selection kit harvest barn
and I looked now that after task 54 we take 2 ingredients https://prnt.sc/tmily0

So, someone can explain me how we will take 220 ingredients to gain the 4th upgrade harvest farm(11th gran prize) if the secure is at 133 ingredients?
How we take the other 87 ingredients?
It possible get maximum 50 ingredients from incidents and daily challenges

Last edited: