• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2020

Gab in Beta

Merchant
some very interesting ideas here ! thank all of you for the effort showing us :)
I like this kind of events that provide us with buildings we can go as far our imagination can go with the kits we ve earned . .
This is something you must earn, all of it, and place it in your town regarding your way of playing . .warrior ? negotiator ? forge points farmer ? any playstyle can fit these buildings with no reason at all to have it in its original structure !
really really like !

Nice event and very nice set. Every player can choose to get more of whatever he wants (pf, attack, goods...). I like events with two questlines and the bakery system is funnier than just having to choose a player/origami. Good job, Inno!

Last edited:

DeletedUser10167

Wo bekommt man die Upgrade-Kits für das Haus her? Man benötigt 3 für Stufe 4 und bekommt eines aus der Questreihe.

Moderator note - Please always add an English translation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think it is going to be in between selection kits or instead of them?
No idea. But it's likely the barn upgrades will take the place of some selection kits. I think it will be like the soccer event, where every other grand prize was either a sphendone upgrade or a carceres upgrade. It could be something like that :
kit - some other prize - kit - some other prize - barn upgrade - some other prize - kit - some other prize - kit - some other prize - barn upgrade.
I don't know whether it will be like that or not, I just think it likely.

Sinitar

Regent
No idea. But it's likely the barn upgrades will take the place of some selection kits. I think it will be like the soccer event, where every other grand prize was either a sphendone upgrade or a carceres upgrade. It could be something like that :
kit - some other prize - kit - some other prize - barn upgrade - some other prize - kit - some other prize - kit - some other prize - barn upgrade.
I don't know whether it will be like that or not, I just think it likely.
selection kit every 2 gran prize,you get it at 1st,3rd,5th,etc https://prnt.sc/tlxdjq

edit
I confirm your affirmation @Berenice la Sauvage:at 5th gran prize is an upgrade of harvest farm https://prnt.sc/tm1p98

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent
darn that means I need to do more overall tables in order to get my 8 pieces grr more diamond spend
Hmm?
According with the placement of the kits/upgrade(1,3, 7,9 selection kit;5,11 upgrade harvest farm) you don't need pay diamonds if you're luck with incidents and daily challenges to take 8 pieces

The Lady Ann

Baronet
may be wrong but I worked out

I want a minimum 8 pieces = minimum 9 crossings + apprentice league + 2 from quests

For 8 pieces probably need to buy 20 ingredients = min 2450 Diamonds

and that was without a barn upgrade in the middle of the table crossings (I am not bothered about having the barn fully upgraded, I want 8 bits of fields)