• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2020

6zeva9

Baronet
54 from Main Questline
+ 42 from Daily Questline
+ 21 from Daily Login
+ 42 from Daily Challenges
+ 20 from 37th Quest
= 179 incredients

(220-179)/21 = 2
So, at Best Case, we just need 2 ingredients per day from incidents... Seems fair.
If it is 2 for all the Daily Quests, then excluding Daily Challenge and Incidents, you are likely to have
148 ingredients to cook with (22 logins),you forgot the 10 we start with for free.
And you will only get 20 days of Ingredient Chests (40 at best. There was no chest on Day 1 of the Event due to it starting after the reset of the Daily Challenges and if one does appear with less that 24 hours on the clock, you will need a very easy one to complete it and use the last two ingredients, if you can.

Sinitar

Regent
And you will only get 20 days of Ingredient Chests (40 at best. There was no chest on Day 1 of the Event due to it starting after the reset of the Daily Challenges and if one does appear with less that 24 hours on the clock, you will need a very easy one to complete it and use the last two ingredients, if you can.
I do not clicked on the chest before the event start and It showed me the ingredients also at day 1

Sinitar

Regent
At conclusion the ingredients will be gained from
x2 each at start event (10)
x54 main tasks (54)
x2 x 21 daily tasks (42)
x4 each at milestone (20)
x21 daily login (21)
For now 147 ingredients
Adding a max of 42 from daily challenges
And we are at 189
220-189= 31 ingredients to take on incidents
31/21= needs 1,5 ingredients each day

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
At conclusion the ingredients will be gained from
x2 each at start event (10)
x54 main tasks (54)
x2 x 21 daily tasks (42)
x4 each at milestone (20)
x21 daily login (21)
For now 147 ingredients
Adding a max of 42 from daily challenges
And we are at 189
220-189= 31 ingredients to take on incidents
31/21= needs 1,5 ingredients each day
did you take into account the selection kit from the league (top 20%?)
in that case you would only need 9 grand prizes (~180 ingredients)

IIRC on most servers you should get into the apprentice league if you do everything. there might be a few unlucky ones though...

DeletedUser10417

please put some in the incident. there is no for bake, just coins and supplies

Sinitar

Regent
did you take into account the selection kit from the league (top 20%?)
in that case you would only need 9 grand prizes (~180 ingredients)

IIRC on most servers you should get into the apprentice league if you do everything. there might be a few unlucky ones though...
I considered also the leagues but only to see how many pieces you can gain,so yes,you're right: it need only 9 gran prizes
From tasks we will have:
- 1 harvest farn lvl 1
- 1 upgrade harvest farn
- 2 selection kit harvest fields
From leagues:
- bronze 1 harvest farn selection kit
or
- silver 2 harvest farn selection kit
From gran prize
- 4 selection kit harvest fields at 1st,3rd,7th and 9th
- 1(2) upgrades harvest farn at 5th (and 11 th)

To a total of 11 pieces if you reach bronze league or 12 pieces if you reach the silver league
But for me I'm not interested taking the harvest farm;I'm interested for the fields only

6zeva9

Baronet
I do not clicked on the chest before the event start and It showed me the ingredients also at day 1
I do not click on Daily Challenge normally, I first looked at it just after midnight when the second daily prize was available and the two daily challenge chests were not offering an ingredients chest. after the reset time later in the day it did. (although the Event lasts 21 Days, it does so over 22 different days so 22 Logins)

Yeah, I've been clicking all the incidents I see and have only gotten like 3 this whole duration of the event. I wont be able to do the current daily challenge because the daily quest a few hours earlier was also to sit in taverns, so I'm timed out on sitting in taverns. I also don't have a fully upgraded tavern to so casually "activate 3 boosts" in 1 day like a lot of other newbies are.

king leorix

Squire
Hi, the event is great, but more and more..you put new buildings from events in to the game.. that takes a lot of space. The free space from our city is geting lower, so we need a GB that can store some of these buildings. In this GB we can put only buildings that do not have time option production.

vicbeta

Farmer
so, space is always an issue. this event set is HUGE...2.5 expansions, and no good way to win enough medals to buy them. i understand the personal game-style choices players have to make concerning how they build their cities, but the fact that some event buildings cannot be stored (eg winter spire) and gbs cannot be stored, the land-use plan lacks sufficient flexibility to accommodate event buildings of this size. I hadn't been able to come up with a solution other than making ALL buildings storable, but i like the idea of king leorix...a gb that can store event buildings.

Nessie

Baronet
Hi, the event is great, but more and more..you put new buildings from events in to the game.. that takes a lot of space. The free space from our city is geting lower, so we need a GB that can store some of these buildings. In this GB we can put only buildings that do not have time option production.

LOL

We can store buildings in the inventory. We surely don't need a GB for storing.

I see many players with buildings in their town that only function close to each other. Me too, I had many of those even though I ALWAYS hated such
conglomerate. Matter of fact, I deleted ALL except one Piazza building set.

Of course, I do hate the actual conglomerate of buildings but it doesn't mean that I might not build some... however, I'll probably will sell them like I sold all other. Just too bothersome when I have to rebuild my city (SAAB)

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
@Dudettas
why is the quest today
"solve 7x GE or Acquire 4 sectors"
not auto-completed with map finished ?

previous or-quests with map conditions are auto-completed
(for example "acquire 2 sectors or do 12x 24h productions")

6zeva9

Baronet
@Dudettas
why is the quest today

This quest has not changed since last year. So far I have only seen three of the Quests we have been given this year differ from those we had to complete last year.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
@Dudettas
why is the quest today

Please could you refresh your game and check, it may be slow to autocomplete rather than not autocompleting.

CrashBoom

Legend
Please could you refresh your game and check, it may be slow to autocomplete rather than not autocompleting.
now it is auto.completed

(but maybe because GE is over ? but I haven't finished it)

This quest has not changed since last year. So far I have only seen three of the Quests we have been given this year differ from those we had to complete last year.
you are in postmodern era (on beta)

you don't know anything about map finished and auto-completed map quests :D

Muirtach

Farmer
Seriously? Guild Expedition quest in Monday, the only day in goddamn whole week when you can't do Guild Expeditions?

Last edited by a moderator: