• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2019

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Thank you for the feedback on the production quests, we have passed this on. What kind of quests do you find challenging and enjoyable during the events? (Autocompleting quests don't count)
the bad quests are those that force to do bad actions for the city.
For example, building and then destroying a building immediately.

Produce with special buildings is always good for the city, we can choose the buildings that give a good production with the requested duration.

Feanor II

Baronet

Produce with special buildings is always good for the city, we can choose the buildings that give a good production with the requested duration.

I like those quests. They're quick and I don't have to wait for them.

As a side note, the Cider Mill Upgrade kit has been available, which is awesome! However, will the base building be a DS? If not, can the Upgrade Kit be changed to a Selection Kit when it goes live to provide that option (best way to do it IMO since it won't have to split DS's?)

Fall Event has been good so far, definitely liking it!

Thunderdome

Emperor
The kingdoms are either going to be full of well fed people or there will be dumps built about for the spoiled/expired food that will follow.

I haven't even budged the Hobby rank to Trainee as of yet. The event is nice but I really hated the League bits of this as it could get frustrating.

I do it all the time. I tend to set up a special zone for such unless I have to build some huts to do them x-hour productions y times which puts a slowdown on my questing speed.

Really like the production quests in the parallel quest lines: with proper timing (didn't strictly here on beta but will on life servers) we can fullfil two quests with doing one :) Which actually holds not only for the production but all others except pay coins/supplies. Later in the dailies, it doesn't matter - start a production and harvest the next day (provided there are enough prod buildings).

What I also like is getting ingredients from the daily challenge: until now, there was always a chest giving 2 ingredients - the same amount as doing a quest + town hall - niceee :) And the probability to find ingredients in incidents is markedly higher than in summer event - well done!

DeletedUser9746

i just wasted 5 of each of my ingredients to win the daily prize (Mill of Fall - level 1) which i badly need, but to no avail! this is preposterous, and it does not encourage me one bit to buy diamonds to get ingredients.

DeletedUser10182

You don't like receiving them? Or you are not receiving them? If you are not receiving them please could you contact Support so that we can investigate further?

I like to receive. But they are not there. I wrote to the support service

DeletedUser9807

I'm wondering why all special buildings give coins along with the other things. I always have way more coins than supplies. Why not make some that give supplies instead of coins?

DeletedUser10182

[QUOTE = "podkap1970, post: 86391, member: 4804"] ты играешь с Flash или html5? [/ QUOTE]
html5

XDragon

Farmer
The Appleton Cottage looks interesting. However, daily prizes look boring. I still haven't spent my ingredients. If the daily prizes on live servers are exactly the same, then this event will be one of the most useless.
Add to the daily prizes buildings with attack boost. For example, the carousel, Pirate Guard Post, there may be other multi-level buildings with attack bonus.. Otherwise, battle-oriented players will not spend diamonds in this event.

Last edited:
The Appleton Cottage looks interesting. However, daily prizes look boring. I still haven't spent my ingredients. If the daily prizes on live servers are exactly the same, then this event will be one of the most useless.
Add to the daily prizes buildings with attack boost. For example, the carousel, Pirate Guard Post, there may be other multi-level buildings with attack bonus.. Otherwise, battle-oriented players will not spend diamonds in this event.

I have to disagree.
As a battle oriented player (in live world not here) I'll quite happily spend diamonds on this event.
I think being able to get multiple copies of the attack cottage on a day when cider mill upgrades are the daily prize will be worth it.

DeletedUser8336

I'm wondering why all special buildings give coins along with the other things. I always have way more coins than supplies. Why not make some that give supplies instead of coins?

When FPs start costing you millions of coins a piece, you are going to need every single coin you can get.
Keep 'em coins coming, thanks...

DeletedUser10172

I agree with Ianscottclark. After spending 12,000 diamonds for a second Crow's nest and 1.5 ships, I'm looking forward to being able to go for 3 cottages and to get a fifth (maybe even sixth) fully upgraded Cider Mill, 7fp in 21 squares is very appealing, particularly with the option of switching to 15 goods every 8h.

Most events, but particularly the fall event are about biding your time until the Daily Special you really want comes up and refusing to spend Event Currency on anything else. The rewards have to be varied because everyone who plays this game have varying styles, needs and are all in different eras. Having gone through all the eras it is clear that some buildings are only useful up to a certain point and that can include GBs. There is little room for sentimentality if you are after an efficient city.

Also having just had the summer event where all daily specials (most of them brilliant) are on offer every day, it will be nice to go back to the waiting game, anyone that plans ahead for all these events will know exactly what they are chasing before the event starts and can maximise their chances of getting them in the 24/48 hours they are offered. Seems like a pretty solid system to me, and if there really is nothing you want from the daily specials, just go for Reno Kits, because even if you are camping now, you might not always be and they will always, always be useful. Also the AD means that daily specials are on offer every single day, you could just use events to stockpile high value items to sell.

Sorry for the long ramble, I've been saving it all up for a month or so!

6zeva9

Baronet
what happened to the ingredient exchange?
It did not make it to the Live Servers last year.
Someone probably decided that it was too powerful, as players could manipulate the ingredients to chase the type of prize they wanted from the selection offered each time.