• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2019

DeletedUser

What size will be the new cider mill?
And maybe packages of ingredients in Antiques Dealer from time to time to obtain during the event?

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
Hi. Think this might be off a bit?
"...This quaint thatched cottage is an up-gradable building, with six levels....... At level 7, the cottage provides 4 Forge Points when motivated,..."
does it mean 7 levels, with 6 upgrades available? Or are there only 6 levels? Looking forward to it starting.

Andi47

Overlord
The flourishing Cider Mill is already available - I just updated my Bountyfull Cider Mill with a kit which I got from an auction in the antiques dealer.

In Mars Age it gives:
7047 supplies in 5 min
14687 coins in 15 min
119 medals in 1 h
194 guild power in 4 h
15 goods in 8 h
7 FP in 1 day

Lady M.

Steward
Hi. Think this might be off a bit?
"...This quaint thatched cottage is an up-gradable building, with six levels....... At level 7, the cottage provides 4 Forge Points when motivated,..."
does it mean 7 levels, with 6 upgrades available? Or are there only 6 levels? Looking forward to it starting.

It would begin at level 1, so six upgrades to get to level 7 to choose which type you want.

Nessie

Baronet
as usual, the buildings take too much space to be really worth it. I never liked the Fall Event. Got a prosperous cider mill 3x4 that gives 4 FP and nothing else :(
If I understand it right, there might be an upgrade for the damn thing...
However, I'm VERY much tired of attack (PvP) and defense (only City). It's high time that FoE thinks about giving DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE for PvP. No matter how high I level CdM, Aachen, TA and Zeus, defense will always be only about half of it :( Change this, InnoGames! Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Natalia1

Squire
as usual, the buildings take too much space to be really worth it. I never liked the Fall Event. Got a prosperous cider mill 3x4 that gives 4 FP and nothing else :(
If I understand it right, there might be an upgrade for the damn thing...

If it gives 7 FPs per day I will probably replace a terrace with it.

However, I'm VERY much tired of attack (PvP) and defense (only City). It's high time that FoE thinks about giving DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE for PvP. No matter how high I level CdM, Aachen, TA and Zeus, defense will always be only about half of it :( Change this, InnoGames! Thanks!!!

+1

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Why is it that every event building has to give population... :(

It's true that most event buildings are classed as Residential Buildings. Do you struggle with finding the happiness to match? What kind of event building would be more useful?