• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2019

Umbrathor

Baronet
I liked the bake last year, and it seems like the exact same thing this year, so that's good. First day's special prize are upgrades to the Mill of Fall, which is positive as well. I like the cottages. I'm happy that the size is smallish. Especially after the ships, Crow's nest and the Cider Mill which all take relatively much space.

Also very happy that the Cider Mill gets an upgrade, making it worthwhile. Last time it was just not worth getting the upgrades for it, and now it is quite the reverse. If I compare the Flourishing Cider Mill with two Colourful Mills of Fall, it gives an equal number of forge points per square, while missing out on goods, medals and trivia, for half the number of upgrades (1 Flourishing Mill requires a lvl 1 and 6 upgrades, two Mills require 2 lvl 1s and 12 upgrades). The Cider Mill can be plundered but requires no motivation, the Mills of Fall cannot be plundered when motivated and require motivation. Good trade off in my opinion, though the Mills of Fall have the edge here.
I know I'll be going for Cider Mills though: I greatly prefer that design to the Colourful Mills of Fall and needing half as many upgrades makes it no competition for me.

The Appleton Cottage is by far the best choice of the three, currently. I think it is amazingly good for its size, whereas the other two seem good for their size, just not spectacular. So if there are no changes, I wil definitely go for Appleton.

So overall I am quite happy with this event, so far.

DeletedUser10232

not another 1 with league system hate theam but i enjoy the events just not league system

Umbrathor

Baronet
Yes i struggle with finding the happiness to match, so an event building that provides happiness would help alot.
I agree that there is too much emphasis on buildings that provide population, even where that makes no sense, such as Colossus, which is a statue and provides no living quarters whatsoever. Same with Altar Garden and Yggdrasil. Those should have been Cultural Buildings. World's Fair is also clearly a Cultural Building and not a house. The list goes on: Checkmate Square, Classical Garden Patio, Pillar of Heroes, Shinto Temple. It just makes no sense, regardless of the balance between the types of event buildings.

A better balance between residential, cultural and production buildings would be nice. If my calculations are correct, the cultural buildings of any age provide a similar amount of happiness per square as residential buildings cost happiness per square (on average for the various buildings of any age). So a balance of 1:1 would make sense. Since higher level players get more happiness than residents from Great Buildings, it would be fine to lean towards residential a bit more I guess, but the current trend has been a problem for me too. In all my cities of LME and lower, I need no houses any more because the event buidlings provide more residents than I need. And I have had to build regular cultural buildings in some cities because of the population increase event buildings brought, without it being compensated by cultural event buildings.

Amdira

Baronet
Just found quest 6 (Tipps and Tricks) and 7 (Make your own Cake Flour) are shown in one window together - bug or not?

https://prnt.sc/oph02z

Edit: I was able to complete quest 7 (Make your own Cake Flour) first - maybe it's to be able to go on with quests while productions for earlier quests are running? I would appreciate that very much ♥

https://prnt.sc/oph32e

DeletedUser7951

What am I doing wrong...?
Perhaps look into what your doctor is prescribing ?

Happiness struggles are probably a more common problem in the lower to medium eras. There are plenty of event building giving happiness. Mine are a bunch of over-happy people too. Only Alca and event buildings (I think) that provides happiness.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Just found quest 6 (Tipps and Tricks) and 7 (Make your own Cake Flour) are shown in one window together - bug or not?
These are the two parallel quest lines as they were mentioned in the announcement. Last year we already had the same concept.

Both of the parallel quest lines consist of the same number of quests. The daily quests will only show after both "rush" quest lines are completed.

Amdira

Baronet
These are the two parallel quest lines as they were mentioned in the announcement. Last year we already had the same concept.

Both of the parallel quest lines consist of the same number of quests. The daily quests will only show after both "rush" quest lines are completed.

Ah that's it - thank you ♥

DeletedUser9557

Is there a way to get a Mill of Fall level 1 for new players? Otherwise those upgrade kits are useless for them (and me)

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
How many ingredients in kit for 500, 400 and 2450 diamonds? No info in game

The small pack is 1 of each, second 3 of each and third 6 of each. Is it displaying as per the previous attached image for you?

Thanks Kurtjollyroger!