• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2019

DeletedUser9666

I just love how responsive Inno staff members are. ^^^
:)

DeletedUser9410

Is it my imagination, or is this league different to previous ones.
I'm sure previously the leagues consisted of a players neighborhood, this one includes ALL the players throughout the whole server.

With the introduction of the Fall Event I would like to bring up an issue considering timing of events.
In my national server is running the Summer event.
Unfortunatelly I will not be able to complete the quests..
Not because I have trouble finishing a quest, not because I don't mind finishing the event questline but because the company realise it early August and the event expires on August 21 or 22.
A time when a lot of people worldwide are on vacations.
I really think INNO must think again of this policy.
Are events released in the game with a purpose to rise players interest or they are released just to be released ?
Because if I know from the beggining of an event I won't be able to finish it why to take the trouble?

I think summer event should not have daily quests allowing players some flexibility and for sure it should not expire the selected period.
It make no sense to have on May a longer event than the one of August !!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser10234

It's true that most event buildings are classed as Residential Buildings. Do you struggle with finding the happiness to match? What kind of event building would be more useful?

I'm also having some happiness problems lately. I've been able to manage because of a Monumental Graveyard from the Halloween Event and some legendary buildings - otherwise I'd be deep in the unhappy state.

Partially because the latest event buildings have given TONS of population, but no happiness to counteract this. I'm in Contemporary, the World Fair and the Crow's Nest alone have given me over 10000 population. Ten thousand! Let's look at all the event buildings you've added during the last year. Only two of those really have some happiness attached, the rest all gives population.

I think maybe you should add some cultural building as event building in the future (with happiness), instead of making the fall residential buildings. Or maybe add happiness as a option for the final quest reward... In the past, historical questlines were a good souce of decorations/cultural buildings... But for some odd reason, you've stopped adding them.

The Ship (2018 Summer Event) 1709 Population at max level
Botanical Rotunda (Genghis Khan Historical Questline) 1,360 Happiness
Mill of Fall (2018 Fall Event) 732 Population at max level
Dark Doorway (2018 Halloween) 711 Population at max level
Winter Spire (2018 Winter Event) 2418 Population at max level
Colossus (2019 Forge Bowl) 2046 Population at max level
Piazza Set (2019 Carnival Event) --- sort of balances out because 2 set buildings provide happiness
World Fair (2019 Archaeology Event) 5441 Population at max level (!!!)
Pagoda (2019 Spring Event) - 2232 Population at max level
Altar Garden (2019 Soccer Cup) - 1046 Population at max level
Crow's Nest (2019 Summer Event) - 5520 Population at level (!!!)

Natalia1

Squire
Altar garden gives population and happiness, so maybe that is the way to go-add enough happiness to offset the population increase..

Appleton cottage is nice, but it would be even nicer if the defense was not for the city units but for attacking units.

The other two cottages are a bit underwhelming. Maybe giving more than 2 extra FPs and more than 15 extra goods would make them competitive with the Appleton Cottage.

Feanor II

Baronet
Question for the Inno reps. Other than "because it makes it more likely people will be forced to spend diamonds to finish it", what is the justification for increasing the stars per grand prize from 15 to 20, but keeping the individual recipes the same (1-3)? If you're going to increase the Event Currency requirement of the Grand Prize rotation by 33%, the individual recipes would need the same increase to keep the event balanced.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Question for the Inno reps. Other than "because it makes it more likely people will be forced to spend diamonds to finish it", what is the justification for increasing the stars per grand prize from 15 to 20, but keeping the individual recipes the same (1-3)? If you're going to increase the Event Currency requirement of the Grand Prize rotation by 33%, the individual recipes would need the same increase to keep the event balanced.

Last year it was way too easy... i still have two mill upgrade kits...
You have to consider - you get 4 levels from the milestones alone - so only 3 additional upgrades are needed - that is 5 grand prizes if every second one is an upgrade (at least the third one is an upgrade...) - with the 130+ free ingredients it should not pose any problem at all to get 6 grand prizes @20 stars each... so you not event need the kit from the league rewards... please make your calculations before complaining...

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames

It is balanced according to the Grand prize itself, so if the building provides better rewards than previous events, then you need to work harder to get it. In this case, if you compare the Colorful Mill of Fall from last year it provides 3 Forge Points, but you will earn 3 Forge Points for a September Cottage Level 6.

Nice buildings and it is good that you think also about cider mill, however I have to say that some quests in this event drives me crazy. Yesterday I had in one questline request for 15x 8h production and in second questline 15x 1h production. Well OK. I finished those and like 3 quests later I got 15x 8h + 15x 4h. And now when I finished one of them I got yet another 20x 4h production. Like are you for real? You really could not think of anything else than superlong superannoying production quests?

EDIT: Fixed (mixed one daily quest with event quest - yes, yesterday I had 20x 4h for daily - shoot me now).

Achaeus

Marquis
Didn't we have the option last year to sell ingredients to buy others that we really needed? I spent all of yesterday waiting for one caramel so I could get another set of recipes, which all needed one caramel also. Any chance we could get that sell/buy feature again this year?

DeletedUser9522

You can choose the Fall ingredient chest in the daily challenge. It will give you ingredients for sure, if you complete the challenge.
If you choose it daily you can get quite the extra ingredients.

Didn't we have the option last year to sell ingredients to buy others that we really needed? I spent all of yesterday waiting for one caramel so I could get another set of recipes, which all needed one caramel also. Any chance we could get that sell/buy feature again this year?

Yes shortly, but was removed, because it confused some players. Did not make it to live servers.

Nessie

Baronet
Appleton cottage is nice, but it would be even nicer if the defense was not for the city units but for attacking units.

Like I said on page 1, many of us are sick and tired of defense only and always for city. WE DESPERATETLY NEED DEFENSE FOR PVP. No matter how high we level our fight-GBs, defense will always be only about half of attack due to quest buildings. I suggest to implement PvP-Defense to Virgo and I am not the first to suggest this! Of course, Appleton cottage with PvP-Defense would also be nice but only a drop in the ocean.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8354

as usual, the buildings take too much space to be really worth it. I never liked the Fall Event. Got a prosperous cider mill 3x4 that gives 4 FP and nothing else :(
If I understand it right, there might be an upgrade for the damn thing...
However, I'm VERY much tired of attack (PvP) and defense (only City). It's high time that FoE thinks about giving DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE for PvP. No matter how high I level CdM, Aachen, TA and Zeus, defense will always be only about half of it :( Change this, InnoGames! Thanks!!!

I would love a GB that only gives DEFENSE for ATTACKING UNITS!!!

Lady M.

Steward
We have forwarded the feedback regarding defense bonuses. That doesn't mean it will change for this event necessarily of course, but feedback is definitely read and considered, whilst taking into account of course any number of things including balancing. But we did want to note that the feedback has been passed on, as has the feedback about population vs happiness :)

DeletedUser10047

We have forwarded the feedback regarding defense bonuses. That doesn't mean it will change for this event necessarily of course, but feedback is definitely read and considered, whilst taking into account of course any number of things including balancing. But we did want to note that the feedback has been passed on, as has the feedback about population vs happiness :)
It would also be nice to have attack for city defense.