• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2019

DeletedUser10172

The leagues are fine, they are a good way to get extra stuff. The beta leagues are always more competitive than the leagues in live, it's no reason to ask for them to be removed.

Nessie

Baronet
what happened to the ingredient exchange?

That's right! I got 18 Apples and not much else so I can't bake. Guess InnoGames again wants us to spend a lot of Diamonds or how else is this inadequacy explainable?

By the way, I DO the daily for ingredients!

Last edited:

Thunderdome

Emperor
I'm wondering why all special buildings give coins along with the other things. I always have way more coins than supplies. Why not make some that give supplies instead of coins?
Same thing I have been asking. I mean 138 million gold couldn't be wrong, right?
What do you plan to do with those supplies?
Probably more than having around 138 million gold sitting without going on empty (yeah kept buying fp with gold until I got bored in single clicking).

6zeva9

Baronet
please get rid of league system
The first League system came in last year for the 2018 FoE Soccer Cup, last years Fall Event was the second time it was used.
And in both cases it can be justified, as they are events where there is competition, the Forge Bowl is an other event where it is justified for the same reason.
However it has been used in a few events where it was not needed this year such as the Carnival & Spring Event as there is no real competition to these events. That has caused a fatigue factor when it appears in Events where it can be warranted, such as this Baking Contest.
This Event will be the seventh time in the last 12 big events (those with both Rush & Daily Quests) since the first time Leagues were added to Events. And only 2 where it was not needed.

DeletedUser8410

Looking forward to this one :) Already got the 2 skywatches picked out for deletion.

Why would anybody care if league is there? It doesn't affect you negatively and you get free stuff.

DeletedUser10164

I like the Event so far, but on the "Chill out, Dough" Quest I am going to fail.
I just finished researching all Technologies in my age so I cannot research a new Technologie. As I barely arrived in Iron Age, I do not have the means to defeat the large army. And my City will not yet support an new age. So - no feasible.
Would be great to have another alternative.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
What happened to the option to trade 2 ingredients for 1 of our choice? I'm stuck with 3 cooking options that I cannot make because I'm missing 1 they all have in common.

Was already explained above - at least 2 times...

There officially never was that option - it was tested during last years fall event only on beta. As players were confused about that exchange-"quest", this was removed prior to the event going live.

DeletedUser10193

Most of the people does not have any production buildings from thier age, because there is zero need for them (if you play properly)

Not everyone plays like that. I have many production buildings for instance, because I don't like combat and have zero such buildings (aside from the occasional event building and such with a combat bonus).

Anyway, yes the huge production quests are a bit annoying, but to me the worst kind of quests involve combat (because of the reasons I explained above). Thankfully there is usually an alternative nowadays.

DeletedUser5160

Was already explained above - at least 2 times...

There officially never was that option - it was tested during last years fall event only on beta. As players were confused about that exchange-"quest", this was removed prior to the event going live.

So instead of them trying to improve it they remove it completely.....

6zeva9

Baronet
So instead of them trying to improve it they remove it completely.....
No they found it was too powerful, and could be abused. It is not the first time and it will not be the last time that such actions have or will be taken.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I have 6 ingredients, but I can’t spend them apparently until the next day (and not the fact that the necessary recipes will come across, as far as I understand, they are randomized). so conceived for more purchases of ingredients or is it still some kind of oversight?
You have to either earn more ingredients by doing quests/DC, find them in the wilderness or buy them with diamonds.

As i understood it, the recipes will not reset over time - only if you bake one of the offered recipes, all three will reset.

zlobnyj bot

Squire
You have to either earn more ingredients by doing quests/DC, find them in the wilderness or buy them with diamonds.

As i understood it, the recipes will not reset over time - only if you bake one of the offered recipes, all three will reset.

for reference, I do all the daily quests and collect all the incidents. and when I need this particular daily prize, I seem to lose the possibility of receiving it if I have the ingredients for at least 6 one-star pies. that's what my post is about.

Emberguard

Emperor
for reference, I do all the daily quests and collect all the incidents. and when I need this particular daily prize, I seem to lose the possibility of receiving it if I have the ingredients for at least 6 one-star pies. that's what my post is about.
You don't have the ingredients necessary to bake those recipes.

I don't know how you used the rest of your ingredients but if you want to ensure you can keep going with what remains you need to prioritise based on what's in your stock. If I go off of the screenshot it looks like you ignored the apples though I could be mistaken

upload_2019-8-22_22-48-59.png

zlobnyj bot

Squire
You don't have the ingredients necessary to bake those recipes.

I don't know how you used the rest of your ingredients but if you want to ensure you can keep going with what remains you need to prioritise based on what's in your stock. If I go off of the screenshot it looks like you ignored the apples though I could be mistaken

View attachment 4206
http://prntscr.com/ow3g2m
Yes, but I have 6 ingredients for baking according to other recipes))) you will not argue that the game has a recipe for baking from one apple?
And this is 6 chances to get a daily prize more than it is now.
The chance of an apple falling from incidents for my account is subjectively about 95%))

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
So, what you mean is, the game should be restricted to only offer you recipes you can actually use with the ingredients you currently have?

That would make it too easy, especially as you could force the game to give you recipes you want by using up the ingredients used in unwanted recipes first...

But yeah... that is the reason why some players want the feature to exchange ingredients from last years beta fall event back.

Maybe @InnoGames could add the fall selection kits as one of the options in the fall ingredient chest at the DC? These selection kits could work as "Jokers" in situations like yours...

Last edited: