• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Explore once again in the Archaeology event!

CrashBoom

Legend
gems are too much
if you play daily for only one gem then at the end there are too many scrolls left :D

and pieces in daily challenge: obsolete for players who are doing the 1 gem per day strategy

yoren1304

Farmer
You are so wrong...
Alright if you say i'm wrong give arguments. With only that sentnce you have nothing achieved... Atleast i build up what i said...
"you are so wrong", You didn't even said in wich part you disagreed... next time atleast give arguments so that what you say is helpfull now its just a worthless, hate comment...

Fenix

Viceroy
Alright if you say i'm wrong give arguments. With only that sentnce you have nothing achieved... Atleast i build up what i said...
"you are so wrong", You didn't even said in wich part you disagreed... next time atleast give arguments so that what you say is helpfull now its just a worthless, hate comment...

You accumulated shreds, good (but spend diamonds and all the scrolls). In a few days you will have used all of them, you will not have scrolls left (except those from the daily quests), and you will not be able to find the daily gem. Obviously you can use diamonds. 16 days to go!

6zeva9

Baronet
Just to confirm Milestone 30 will now pay 2,170 Scrolls to off set those being lost with the reduction to 40 Scrolls from 70 Scrolls for each Rush Quest?

CrashBoom

Legend
You accumulated shreds, good (but spend diamonds and all the scrolls). In a few days you will have used all of them, you will not have scrolls left (except those from the daily quests), and you will not be able to find the daily gem. Obviously you can use diamonds. 16 days to go!
you are right: DON'T get shards. that is bad strategy

just follow the one gem per day strategy

when you stop digging after you got one gem then you will have plenty scrolls left at the end

16 days to go!
and still having 3992 scrolls :cool:
(after quest 45 and buying the next big tool pack only when I need it)

and already found the gem for tomorrow. only need to collect it

Just to confirm Milestone 30 will now pay 2,170 Scrolls to off set those being lost with the reduction to 40 Scrolls from 70 Scrolls for each Rush Quest?
I only believe that if I see it

Last edited:

XIA*

Marquis
Question: The main building says attach 6 UNIQUE auxiliary buildings for maximum payout, but how can you do that, when the building requires a ROAD? However I calculate it, one side needs to attach to a road. and the aux building sizes don't allow for such an arrangement. If anyone has a plan around that, i'd appreciate giving a clue... thanks!

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Question: The main building says attach 6 UNIQUE auxiliary buildings for maximum payout, but how can you do that, when the building requires a ROAD? However I calculate it, one side needs to attach to a road. and the aux building sizes don't allow for such an arrangement. If anyone has a plan around that, i'd appreciate giving a clue... thanks!

It shows a plan in the load-in screen. One of the surrounding buildings is 2x2 which allows a gap for a road to run in and terminate on it.

XIA*

Marquis
It shows a plan in the load-in screen. One of the surrounding buildings is 2x2 which allows a gap for a road to run in and terminate on it.
that's a very awkward placement road-wise I'd say. It's very difficult to place the building in such a way... Not sure this building will be worth putting down on live servers. Also, i still cannot collect from the auxiliary buildings, only the main one when the 24h are up.

CrashBoom

Legend
update happened

it still shows 1000 scrolls
I already collected it in the past. but I doubt that matters

Nothing new really about this event. The "sets" are becoming very annoying and the rewards from them don't justify the very large amount of space needed for them. And I an disappointed at the amount of times I have gotten the daily prize. Very few so far, nothing like previous events

XIA*

Marquis
Nothing new really about this event. The "sets" are becoming very annoying and the rewards from them don't justify the very large amount of space needed for them. And I an disappointed at the amount of times I have gotten the daily prize. Very few so far, nothing like previous events
noticed that too. I spent like some 1500 scrolls and got ZERO daily special.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
noticed that too. I spent like some 1500 scrolls and got ZERO daily special.

From past archaeology/hallowe'en events: 1500 scrolls is ~4 toolsets. Each toolset has an EV of about half a special. So you were only expected to get ~2 specials from 1500 scrolls - 0 is not that unreasonable in a spell of bad luck.

If you cycle through tons of tablets and stuff to get more scrolls + count some value from incidents, probably somewhere around 8 specials might be expectable. Without tablets or incident scrolls, closer to 5 is the EV. Halloween and Archaeology have always been *awful* events when it comes to ability to win specials. This is not new this year (though they did address hallowe'en between beta and live a bit this past year - and I think I managed 9 specials working my tail off on the new server where it was my first event; so my numbers might be a *touch* pessimistic - but only a touch)

XIA*

Marquis
Anyone else having an issue with collection from the butterfly set? I still only get the rewards from the main building and not from the auxiliary. I don't get the extra goods they should provide.

Owl II

Emperor
I don't know why I did it. But I managed to get 6 DS for all the scrolls that could be obtained until yesterday. I didn't care about idols and I didn't care about gem or tablets. Wait, I only cared about the vases. But I managed to collect 7 tablets out of 8. I need one silver one. A strange feeling

Finkadel

Marquis
So, like now I have 6 upgrades to main building, while I need only four. On the other hand - 2 selection kits, while I would need 6. I will manage to get 2 more, maybe 3... And then what? And one of selection kits is from mystery box... Kind of glad it's worthless, otherwise I would be really, seriously unhappy.

Anyone else having an issue with collection from the butterfly set? I still only get the rewards from the main building and not from the auxiliary. I don't get the extra goods they should provide.
Some of the sets are designed so that all of the collections come from the main building.

Ironrooster

Baronet
Some of the sets are designed so that all of the collections come from the main building.
Yes, but when they do the main building shows the attachments and what they add to the main building. That's not happening here. Also the attachments state that they must be connected to the main building, also not present here.