• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Explore once again in the Archaeology event!

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Arch22 Logo.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Wednesday, March 23rd, our Archaeology Event returns once again.

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "It is dusty!" is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.

Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

6zeva9

Baronet
Can you please reconfirm the Number of quests?

Two less than last year, even though it covers 22 days (which would have 21 Daily Quests).
and the other one to go is a Rush Quest.

Devilsangel

Baronet
Definitely not even close to the barn set for attackers)
The attack bonus as of now is 4% all ages from the 2x3 attack Wildflower meadow, but the set can probably be made into something good for FP

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
After a first glance at the set it seems like a very big step back compared to the identical (rotated 90 degrees) fall set. The FP values seems much lower, and it only has one building that gives attack, which at the moment only has a 4% boost ... That's half a third of the value of the fall set for the same size.

Of course, the fall set is OP so not a surprise there's a reduction, but the size of the reduction is quite surprising. For attack value it's worse than pretty much any new attack building for the last few years, and for forge points it seems far behind other buildings as well :(

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Can you please reconfirm the Number of quests?

Two less than last year, even though it covers 22 days (which would have 21 Daily Quests).
and the other one to go is a Rush Quest.
Recounted the quests and it seems like one daily quest slipped through. So the event has 21 daily quests. Also, the last event day was wrong. I have changed this too. It is now the last full Event day as always.

6zeva9

Baronet
Recounted the quests and it seems like one daily quest slipped through. So the event has 21 daily quests. Also, the last event day was wrong. I have changed this too. It is now the last full Event day as always.
Just need to get the correct Golden Idol or amend the Event window to show that they are now golden Gems.

As the 10th Anniversary offered a lot of Avatars from past Events, has that feature been removed from this Event for this year?

Havik79

Baronet
Well at least there is the wheel from last year, I just hope this is not like its mirror, we all remember how much they nerfed the dailies in the halloween event from last year making it impossible to even get the house of horrors kits.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Definitely not even close to the barn set for attackers)
The attack bonus as of now is 4% all ages from the 2x3 attack Wildflower meadow, but the set can probably be made into something good for FP
would not count for the current meta data to be correct - there are some inconsistencies with the forum announcement - might well be there is an update to the values with the next update in an hour,

but if the attack stays on the wildflowers... as the wildflowers need a road... not ideal for an attack set - but I suspect that would be intentional - even if the value was higher

Last edited:

Amdira

Baronet
I don't even like the look, but that's my very personal opinion - maybe a nice set for beginners, but for others not really worth the effort to find space to place it. As I couldn't complete the wheel last year, I will just wait for the kit. I admit it may be difficult to find event-buildings which are interesting for every group of players, so I'm happy for beginners and wait for the overnext event (I don't like the look of the soccer event's building either though :) ). There's not enough space in the city anyway.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Well I'd complain about the set, except that's probably exactly what they were going for with it - there's not a single building in this set that's particularly worth building on its own - nevermind adding in the requirement to include others. So thanks for an event off ;)

Havik79

Baronet
OK so if I am seeing this right.
6x6 46 goods, 12FP, some coins, some medals, some supplies, 15% coin boost, 10% supply boost, 4%AA.

So disappointing SAJM copy paste reskin, disappointing 10th anni, and now disappointing copy paste reskin nerf harvest farm set.

Are you guys even trying anymore.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
@Juber
stats ingame for the butterfly house state goods for level 1 as second boost... likely a mistake - why else would that be replaced with medals at level 2
stats for wildflower is missing 4 goods for first neighbor and 4 goods for third neighbor (nvm - you mentioned "remaining stats coming soon")

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
@Juber
stats ingame for the butterfly house state goods for level 1 as second boost... likely a mistake - why else would that be replaced with medals at level 2
stats for wildflower is missing 4 goods for first neighbor and 4 goods for third neighbor
announcement
With each level up of the Butterfly House, you gain a slot (which provides a new possible bonus). However, to activate this bonus, you need to place one of the other set garden buildings next to the Butterfly House.

if we gain a slot for each level then the slots would be: 2,3,4,5,6 (at level 1-5)
and not like now: 2,2,4,6,6

so the 2nd 2 and the first 6 are wrong for connected buildings (according to my understanding of the announcement)