• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Explore once again in the Archaeology event!

Finkadel

Marquis
As I have written a little earlier it seems that we receive one more than needed, but at a certain point it changes to garden upgrade kit - please check my screenshots.
As I see one, I would review my point of view. Still, one more than we need is a waste of event currency for no reason. Game accountants at their best...

Finkadel

Marquis
As I have written a little earlier it seems that we receive one more than needed, but at a certain point it changes to garden upgrade kit - please check my screenshots.
You are right, after fifth upgrade there finally is selection kit. I wonder if and at which point it would change back... Maybe after obtaining another lvl 1 main building...?

Still, one upgrade too much. What is the point, I would like to know, apart from apparently that @xivarmy nailed it and it is to prevent us from obtaining too many selection kits...

Herr Voxner

Merchant
Honestly I realize that not every grand event prize building is going to be "amazing" in nature or have lots of coveted bonuses with Atk/Def, etc.

However, I see this as the same problem as Halloween event. The daily special chance is too LOW. Please increase that chance similarly to how Halloween was increased last year.

podkap1970

Emperor
Got only 1 daily... This event used to be my favorite but it has become real garbage.
this event was never a daily prize Event, one of the worst
go for tablets and/or daily key

avoid golden idol, because event buildings are really bad
and avoid every Vase

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
this event was never a daily prize Event, one of the worst
go for tablets and/or daily key

avoid golden idol, because event buildings are really bad
and avoid every Vase

So uh, what *are* you getting of use following this strategy :p I think as few specials as you're likely to get you still may as well go for the vases if you play the event - because some special chance is better than none. And if you're skipping idols anyways, why not? Alternatively go for idols and antique dealer everything.

The daily key doesn't really give anything of value usually (certainly nothing more than your average vase that missed on daily special).

And tablet prizes are mostly junk as well.

Or... take the event off (will know if this is a serious option once we see whether soccer surprise box is important - but that'll be in time for the decision on live)

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
Archaeology event is one of my favorite events of the year, but I will not actively take part in this year's version.
Not because the building set has 'bad stats' or such things. But simply because I don't like the aesthetic of that set and I don't want it in my city. Even if it had the best stats of any building in the game, I still would not be building it.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
...but I will not actively take part in this year's version...

Well, there will be goods DS, so if the set keeps its current stats, you can still play actively, focus on DS and don't mind the "main attraction".

And to be clear, I'm not saying it's okay by Inno to give us a s**t set like this :) . As others said, no need to give us great sets every time, it's okay if sometimes we get a "just good enough" one, but this is way below to be called that.

yoren1304

Farmer
Dear FOE
I want you to give this feedback:
I will start with the good things!
1. The new building looks amazing, nice colors nice, design i like it a lot!
2. The way how the daily gem works with the daily quest for 1 piece and the amount of daily gems/ pieces you can get in the archeology "maze" is also perfect. not to low not to much.
BUT there are some things i dont like:
1. The daily special chance is in my opinion WAY to LOW:
yesterday we had the ferris wheel kits, and i wanted those so i went for them... I used EVERYTHING i had of scrolls for that... i wasnt verry far in the questline but i managed to get 1548 scrolls AND i bought another 500 scrolls for 1.995 diamonds. so in total thats 2048 scrolls that i used on tools. i digged up A LOT OF SAND. i got a verry good amount of gems/pieces 7 if i remember correctly ( thats why i said i think thats perfect). A got enough golden idols for 3 and a half grand prizes wich i am also verry happy with!
BUT NOW
out of all those scrolls and idols i got ONLY 2 daily specials ONLY 2 for 2.048 scrolls. I think thats WAY to low. if i use some rough math thats 1 dailly special for 1000 scrolls... if we do all the quests and dont pay we'll get in total 5.824 scrolls. Say that we get to 6000 scrolls with some luck of incedents, and we calculate that again 6000/1000=6 I think thats way to low, I would suggest to get the chances UP, so that we get 1 daily special for 500 scrolls but still compared to other events thats low.
2. The rewards that this set gives isn't that good. compared to its 90° rotation the harvest barn set, is this sad just BROKEN but NOT in a good way. I would say it needs some buffs and i can't really say how i would buff it.
Maybe it would be cool that in this set its the main building that gives the best rewards, instead of the other pieces. thats something different than the harvest barn set than, because there the pieces are the best of the set and not the main building itself!
3. As grand prizes we get upgrade kits for the house, but can it please be selection kits for the whole set? Maybe without the main building at lvl 1 or with. That doesn't really matter of the lvl 1 building would be in the selection kit, but please give us more choise than all 5 fields (3 from the milestones and 2 from the daily calander) and lvl 1 building with upgradekits.
This was my opinion and feedback for now! I also want to say you guys made and are making a great game! so KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
For other players please like this feedback if you agree so FoE sees this and they can work on it!

Last edited:

XIA*

Marquis
I put down the butterfly building lvl 5 + two auxliliary buildings (wildflower and daylily) and now when collecting it only gives me the main building bonuses, the extra goods and fp from the auxiliary buildings were not collected (and yes they are connected, adjoining They are also motivated).