• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Delay when aborting quests & killing off Questing

Osserc

Merchant
Game balance is subject to change. We do not know why this was implemented. Maybe devs have a viable reason, maybe they don't.
All I'm saying - it's not a game-changer, it's rather a small adjustment. All the hysteria here is in huge disproportion to the impact it it brings to the game.

The same applies to you - have some self respect and stop complaining is such a intolerant and childish way.

The point is not that they cannot make changes to the game; they can. The point is that if they decide they need to change the game balance they can do so IN AN INTELLIGENT WAY! People like you who will just accept whatever garbage is heaped upon them are the reason why we can't have nice things.

There is absolutely no reason why they could not have been transparent about the reasons behind this change and implement it in such a way that it doesn't have such a negative impact on honest players. Deliberately sabotaging the performance of your product is a moronic solution to any problem unless it's the absolute last resort. And it's clearly not. Stop defending the indefensible.

aim83

Merchant
Stop defending the indefensible.
Read carefully and try to understand my message.
All I'm saying - it's not a game-changer, it's rather a small adjustment. All the hysteria here is in huge disproportion to the impact it it brings to the game.
Thats my opinion, based on my perfomance and my playstyle. And I do RQ's a lot.

Mitos

Squire
and you never had RQ froze while you clicking because of this "feature"? with need to refresh page to unfroze it? i am not doing that many RQs per day, but i do face need to refresh and log in again couple times per day since this garbage is applied

p.s.: "zoom", "delay", rumors of crapy troops in Venus, crapy GB in Venus - keep going Inno, it is definitely "path to success"

Tanmay11

Regent
and it still doesn't affect cheaters, they will continue to abuse the SAAB fighting quest and do thousands of battles a day to pump up their scores.
all it does is screw honest players...especially the ones in saab who have to abort 12 quests everytime.

Last edited:

aim83

Merchant
and you never had RQ froze while you clicking because of this "feature"?
No, absolutely. Not a single time. Never heard of this bug before.

and it still doesn't affect cheaters
Does it, or doesn't it affects cheaters - not the matter of what i'm discussing now. I also thought of this thing as a measure to address cheaters, but I was corrected by some forum members. So.

all it does is screw honest players
All it did - it raised the tension and provoked players, who wants to complain about something. It's like the litmus test.
It doesn't screw me, I'm fine - and I'm a player, and as long as I know - a honest one.

Tanmay11

Regent
No, absolutely. Not a single time. Never heard of this bug before.

Does it, or doesn't it affects cheaters - not the matter of what i'm discussing now. I also thought of this thing as a measure to address cheaters, but I was corrected by some forum members. So.

All it did - it raised the tension and provoked players, who wants to complain about something. It's like the litmus test.
It doesn't screw me, I'm fine - and I'm a player, and as long as I know - a honest one.
wasnt the whole point of this change to "prevent exploitation of recurring quest"?

so of course people are gonna be pissed with this crackpot idea. because it affects people that don't use macros the most..
while cheats continue to rack up millions of points daily
and inno will do nothing about the most abusable quests in SAAB.
instead they come up with this half baked idea that doesn't affect the biggest abusers of RQs at all.
im sure there are better ways to fix it other than wasting people's time

Last edited:

Osserc

Merchant
Recurring quests were already significantly slower and more cumbersome than they should be. Our time was already being wasted unnecessarily. Now they're deliberately wasting even more of our time without actually solving the problem the change was intended to fix. Meanwhile there are multiple solutions that do not negatively affect the honest players and do solve the problem.

I can't imagine having such a boring life that not only would I accept such a thing, I'd actively defend it. We get it; you don't care if your time is wasted, but the rest of us do.

Nessie

Baronet
thanks so much to share this video with us @iPenguinPat

it makes the problem very understandable for us players and there is a small chance that even senior management/devs will understand the issue

aim83

Merchant
I can't imagine having such a boring life that not only would I accept such a thing, I'd actively defend it.
That's pathetic. What makes you think it is? I don't defend it. I tried to reason people not to exxagerate things.

Osserc

Merchant
That's pathetic. What makes you think it is? I don't defend it. I tried to reason people not to exxagerate things.
That is defending it. You reply to almost every comment in this thread. For what? It's obvious that you have nothing better to do than be argumentative just for the sake of it. You clearly don't value your time or expect to be treated with respect by the companies you interact with. It wasn't a hard assumption to make.

You probably get off on picking the longest line at the supermarket. If you enjoy wasting your time for no reason, you can easily do it without annoying the rest of us.

lord2403

Merchant
The point is not that they cannot make changes to the game; they can. The point is that if they decide they need to change the game balance they can do so IN AN INTELLIGENT WAY! People like you who will just accept whatever garbage is heaped upon them are the reason why we can't have nice things.

There is absolutely no reason why they could not have been transparent about the reasons behind this change and implement it in such a way that it doesn't have such a negative impact on honest players. Deliberately sabotaging the performance of your product is a moronic solution to any problem unless it's the absolute last resort. And it's clearly not. Stop defending the indefensible.

Seems to me he just thinking he is alone in this game and the game been created only for him personally. Agree with you, or he's got any benefit for protection of this rubbish, or he just havent brains. Take a look at his messages "I found it's ok for ME, I, me, I me, I, me, me, me, I, I, I, bla-bla-bla". No matter for him that there is a thousand people who disagree with this point, because they have many real reasons for that. No matter that there is a thousands people everywhere in around world who did nothing to be punished. "Me and I" thats the main thing for him. It looks funny when thousand people said to him "it's rubbish, hey, come on, wake up, what's happened with you? last update of the game is a real rubbish" and he step by step trying to deceive them all "no, it's sweet candy". I made test - 40 seconds for 1 circle. My God, 40 seconds for 1 circle in Asteroid! Need I say, my PC in not the worst for this game. I really have no plans to spend full time of my life for spining this 40 seconds circle every time I need. Thats what he protected? No comment :)

Last edited:

BabaORiley

Merchant
...those who cheat don't "loose" anything, they just have lower income from the recurring quests.
Those who play fair loose a lot of valuable leisure time!
Obviously those who play fair shall be punished :D
Inno should keep one thing in mind:
The players can use their PC's, Tablets, Handys etc. for a lot of other things than playing FOE.
Yet i doubt that Inno has any use for FOE without players ;)

aim83

Merchant
there is a thousand people who disagree with this point
Very typical.
Every time I say "me" or "in my case" or "in my opinion", I just want to emphasise, that it is my personal thaughts, and you may disagree with it. I don't allow myself to become demagogic.
Putting your statements on behalf of "thousands peoples", you must feel verу important.

I made test - 40 seconds for 1 circle. My God, 40 seconds for 1 circle in Asteroid!
It's 25s for me in Arctic future (4 quests and 8 skips).

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
I deleted my only US world a little while ago, because of how much extra time Foe Was taking. I've now abandoned my 3 EN worlds due to this delay added to aborting quests. So now I’m down to 1 Beta world.

I never meant Beta to be a main world, just a place to play around and test things out. Guess I’ll see if it’s worthwhile playing 1 Beta world, but I tend to doubt it.

lord2403

Merchant
Very typical.

No, it's not "very typical". It may be very tipical personally for you but not for anybody else.

...my personal thaughts ...

"Me, me, I, I, me I, I meee, bla-bla..."
If it's your "personal thaughts" - so live with it alone. Everything you said that exactly what demagogy is. Here we discussing questions wich affected interests of all players, but not yours personally.

Putting your statements on behalf of "thousands peoples", you must feel verу important.

Said's as stupid, as when a women on the farthest Asia's market screemeng when she wants to get attention of the crowds because she lost one nut.

It's 25s for me in Arctic future (4 quests and 8 skips).

Buy a new watch for yourself. Everybody here gots the results as I said (about the same) and only one human - it's you - got anothers. Don't you think it's something wrong here? Maybe it's just lie?

Now I have no one reason to continue a worthless argument with you. I understood everything I wanted already yesterday about you and it's not interesting in general. Bye, mister "I-me,me-I"

Last edited: