• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 20th September

ZENA

Marquis
the chat box is not good it hurt my eyes and u cant see what is going on / it is even worst on the app. If u want to kill chat then take it away like it was right in the beginning > There was NONE

-Alin-

Emperor
I use chat only to announce a new GB when a new era is live, never use chat for anything else, but yes, it looks annoying now.

jovada

Regent
Another "great improvement" that needed to be done; pvp,gbg, mughol etc.... are not important enough.

I wonder how they are brainstorming? Is it something like this?

Developer1: what are we goiing to do now to ennoy players ?
Developer2: i have the luminous idea to mess with the brightness in global chat , oh and kill the whisper gnagnagna.
Developer1: top lets do it

Felair

Farmer
There is literally nothing in this update that has to go live asap because something is broken beyond use at the moment.

I really don't get this strict adherence to these scheduled updates. It's a terrible way to treat customers and in my opinion proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that no one from upper management play the game on the PC. Developers and CM's will just have to take the crap coming at them which should be a incentive to escalate issues like this upwards to prevent stuff like this from going live.

Or perhaps we PC players are ridiculously outnumbered by the app players and they just don't care? That might actually be it and that does not bode well..

I hope CM's at least get paid a decent salary because I would not be happy with things like this being managed the way they are at the moment.

podkap1970

Emperor
that's why there is no reason to give any feedback, waste of time, one day you will learn it :)

i come here to the forum only, to find some infos about Events (current and future Events), that is all

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Regarding the Heal All button:
I am sorry, that it feels like you are not heard, but your many comments made the developers overthink it and they had regular talks about it, which would not have happened, if you would not have given any feedback. Currently there is no timeframe to address the issue, like you and me want to, but this topic will still be actively discussed the next days/weeks, so it is not out of the question to remove it again or change it. Your feedback helped achieving this. And even though it will come like this on the live servers, there is a high chance it will be changed in the near future.
Let me give you a big THANK YOU for all the feedback you provide! It really helps a lot, even if it does not seem like this sometimes. :)

iPenguinPat

Squire
Regarding the Heal All button:
I am sorry, that it feels like you are not heard, but your many comments made the developers overthink it and they had regular talks about it, which would not have happened, if you would not have given any feedback. Currently there is no timeframe to address the issue, like you and me want to, but this topic will still be actively discussed the next days/weeks, so it is not out of the question to remove it again or change it. Your feedback helped achieving this. And even though it will come like this on the live servers, there is a high chance it will be changed in the near future.
Let me give you a big THANK YOU for all the feedback you provide! It really helps a lot, even if it does not seem like this sometimes. :)
This seems like a no brainer to fix. There is overwhelming negative feedback about this change. It dramatically affects anyone plays and fights using the browser version. Things like the abort limit can get brushed under the rug because so few ppl will be affected.. Not this one.

This one will not sit well when it goes live. Looks like it's time to make a video again. :-( Sucks that the only way devs listen is when players get whipped into a frenzy via YouTube.

Last edited:

jovada

Regent
It seems to me more something like give them a pacifier so they shut up and in a couple of months they forget all about it pacifier.jpg

Dessire

Regent
Extremely extreeeemelyyy happy with this new update! specially for the new healling button! now players in PC and Mobile will have a similar speed of fighting!! goodbye to the disadvantage between PC players and mobile players (most players in FoE use cellphones to play FoE and not PC) thank you very much for this great improvement! and no, I am not being sarcastic :)

aaah and forget to mention that the fact that this update has given a bad day to those players who aaaalwaaays vote NO to any good or excelent idea to improve the game just make this update a looot better! :D