• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 20th September

-Alin-

Emperor
Extremely extreeeemelyyy happy with this new update! specially for the new healling button! now players in PC and Mobile will have a similar speed of fighting!! goodbye to the disadvantage between PC players and mobile players (most players in FoE use cellphones to play FoE and not PC) thank you very much for this great improvement! and no, I am not being sarcastic :)

aaah and forget to mention that the fact that this update has given a bad day to those players who aaaalwaaays vote NO to any good or excelent idea to improve the game just make this update a looot better! :D

You know, some people may appear to be dumb sometimes, but when they open their mouths or start typing, they confirm this thing- this apply even to me sometimes from other players povs.

Fights on phone were faster already, much faster than on pc, it took a bit longer to „refresh” the units, but fights were still faster on mobile, taps will be always faster than mouse movements+clicks, and now is worse.
An to be clear, NONE of your posts were benefic for game, all were made for YOUR needs because you are super lazy, not the needs of other people, thats why the NO votes for your proposals.

Stop being delusional and begin to use that amazing thing you have in your head, it is called Brain, believe me, is free :)

And related to your happiness, you are 1-2% from rest of the people who will agree with the fights change, others wont, you are the one with a city of FPS(farmer) and not attack, because this is your way to play, and I agree with it, but this doesnt give You any rights to be happy for others loss because You are incapable to think from many points of view.

---------------------------
Many top players quit already after the CF nerf because InnoGames were incapable to make another change, or to remove the points given by reccuring quests fights, in ranking.
Many will quit again if these things insists being inserted in game. Pat and other preffered players of mine, quit already due to the lack of comunication and clearance between devs/Inno and players, before the Anwar Dalati death things were differently, game was fun, and had newer and newer things inserted in game, which were benefic to everyone and WERENT that powerfull to create a discrepancy between players. After his death only s..t stuff was in game, GvG was abandonated, GE aswell, some polish from time to time for the last mentioned, but GvG is the same since 2015, no adition, no change, nothing to it, the single real and challenging change done was to move the game entirely from flash player to html, after Inno came in game with a brand new boring stuff, called GbG, its intention was to make a competition between players and make players in the same time forget about the broken and cheated GvG, but instead of this people discovered the power behind the swaps, because Inno gave them the „power” and mechanics needed to do so.
PS: GbG transformed players in babies which trow balls with the speed of light, using zero strategy and brain, all they need to do is to gather attack, attack, attack, all day long, thousands of it and begin grinding the guild goods, Is the „hype” here, which is totally wrong, having more attack in city doesnt make You a better player, doing 3-4 more atrition in GbG than the other player with normal/less attack than whales will not make any difference ...

Game is broken, and its needed A LOT of polish, and in the first place it needs clear the cheaty players removed, entirely, not a single one in game, it doesnt matter how many ****loads of money invested in InnoGames wallets, this doesnt give to anyone the right to cheat and gain unfair advantages in front of honest people, but I guess this will not happen, is similar to corrupcy from real life, which reflects in games and everything it touches ...

Instead of a fun strategy based game, it became a boring, no brain clicker game, are You happy InnoGames?
@Juber You are not the problem here, You are really nice and much more communicative than others CMs, but I am Honestly asking You, are You happy protecting and being in front of all complaints of people against InnoGames because they are coming with very bad decission in the last time? Are you real happy working for InnoGames?

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
If this is not a small scam to force players to spend diamonds unintentionally, then this is an indirect way to fight bots. As we say about it: we create difficulties for ourselves, then we overcome it braivery. We made the "autobattle" button, then we fight witsh bots on the GVG. We have made siege camps and rewards for each battle, then we аre trying limit the fights in such a perverse way. This only means the people who are working on the game don't understand it at all. And they don't want to understand it at all alas

Last edited:
Extremely extreeeemelyyy happy with this new update! specially for the new healling button! now players in PC and Mobile will have a similar speed of fighting!! goodbye to the disadvantage between PC players and mobile players (most players in FoE use cellphones to play FoE and not PC) thank you very much for this great improvement! and no, I am not being sarcastic :)
A game should always be improving for everybody. The way to go here would be to make fighting (on mobile/in general) better, not make it worse for PC players.

NinjAlin said it well, you're only looking at your personal (dis-)advantages and your playstyle, Karen.

punita

Squire
I love this update
This update is awesome
I always wanted heal all button
I would have quit without this update
This update is a great improvement
Amazing work done by inno
Best update so far

INNO, these are not the comments you are gonna get about this update on live server.

jovada

Regent

aaah and forget to mention that the fact that this update has given a bad day to those players who aaaalwaaays vote NO to any good or excelent idea to improve the game just make this update a looot better! :D

That is really a twisted mind, have you ever thought that removing the "heal all" from the app give you the same as PC? Or maybe you don't care to pay diamonds by mistake?

And why offend PC-players, they helped to make FoE a great game , since the app most additions are crap.

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
Agreed. and I think I will be one of them... this game is going to a very bad/no fun direction..

I am already one of them, what is enough is enough, it was fun in last 9 years, now it isn't anymore:)
I keep alive this account for guild treasury.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Next what? Coming not so soon but in distant future, 2000 fights limits /day. :eek::rolleyes:
Spoilers, next time limit for GbG 300 successful fights / 150 successful negotiations limit,
to limmit the influence of bots. On GE an cool down of 10 seconds before a new attack
or negotiation request will be accepted to prevent abuse.:p

nice2haveu

Baronet
Mostly every forum members in the game wished for "Aid all" button at least once, but Dev's did the "Heal all" button. Not used many options in the game for playing these many years, but it will take first priority now. Simple. No hard feelings.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Mostly every forum members in the game wished for "Aid all" button at least once
The problem with the aid all is, that it is not that simple to implement as many think. Currently when clicking aid, the entire city data has to be loaded and then it has to be decided on, which building will be motivated/polished. This takes a bit (these calculations are done during the loading shield after clicking the button). Now imaging this has to be calculated not for one, but for 140 friends, 79 guild members and 80 neighbors. You will have to wait a long time without being able to do anything. Many players would think, that the game somehow locked itself and reload, which cancels the aiding.
A heal all button does not have these problems.
The developers of course know, that this button is wished by a lot of players, but it is not that easy to implement.

Also, you can tell people who are responsible for new look of the app, that they again screwed up. Everything is so tiny now, that I have to use glasses... not everyone is 20 year old with perfect sight. Also that chat button on the right side... really?

Why it is always like this, that instead of fixing problems, devs are focusing on changing something that was perfectly fine before (and of course with that change brake it)?

Now imaging this has to be calculated not for one, but for 140 friends, 79 guild members and 80 neighbors. You will have to wait a long time without being able to do anything. Many players would think, that the game somehow locked itself and reload, which cancels the aiding.

1) You dont have to aid all at once, way better option is to have 3 separate buttons for friends/guild/hood.
2) You could put in the game something like "loading" screen when you can see progress of aiding in % and nobody would thing that their game froze.

Everything has easy solution, but people must want to solve this...

But hey... we have "heal all units" instead... button like button...

Sacrasm off... sorry, I know it is not your fault Juber, but I am so extremely pissed about this...

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
1) You dont have to aid all at once, way better option is to have 3 separate buttons for friends/guild/hood.
2) You could put in the game something like "loading" screen when you can see progress of aiding in % and nobody would thing that their game froze.
Separating the buttons doesn't solve the problem. And giving percentage progress, why you need it. So you get to know by aid all is not completed. Okay, then which player not aided how do you identify. Going one by one clicking each user is the only option. Hence, Aid all purpose lost.

Clearly not Juber fault. Thats how the game design given. Need to think for design change for single aid first to support aid all.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Everything is so tiny now, that I have to use glasses... not everyone is 20 year old with perfect sight. Also that chat button on the right side... really?
I thought I've became suddenly on an age that I needed to adjust specifically for the FoE app an increased
text size. Glad to read it's not just me.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I just wanted to provide a bit of background information and explain, why you can't really compare the heal all button with the aid all button. I think I already made it very clear, that I also dislike the heal all button and do not want to defend it. ^^

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I just wanted to provide a bit of background information and explain
Much appreciated as far I know the best explanation why the dev team ultimately decided not to implement it. I think if the communication you’re providing would’ve been consistent, as an example why the aid all feature was ultimately rejected, there would be much more understanding from the community and perhaps it’ll over time improve the way the community feel about the current developments.:)
For example I’ve read somewhere on an live server forum that the dev team can’t do anything with GvG anymore because the developers who’ve made it and understand the underlaying code are out of the company already and those who’re been working in the dev team can’t figure out the code of GvG. Thus making any change to it practically impossible.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
as an example why the aid all feature was ultimately rejected
Who said it was rejected? I just said, that it is difficult to do, not impossible. :p
But this should be the main explanation, why it was not done yet.
For example I’ve read somewhere on an live server forum that the dev team can’t do anything with GvG anymore because the developers who’ve made it and understand the underlaying code are out of the company already and those who’re been working in the dev team can’t figure out the code of GvG. Thus making any change to it practically impossible.
Iwill neither confirm or deny this. Let's just say: GvG was programmed in a time, where the game was in a quite early state and this shows. ^^