• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 15th May

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Kronan

Viceroy
Wow - 4 pages of fragments.... on their OWN TAB. 30 total fragmented items in my inventory. I usually use the "ALL inventory" tab, so will have to condition myself to check individual tabs for proper segregation.

I know the community has asked for this for a while, so thanks, Juber!

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Fragments are always in the general, and first.
So totally useless, they still bother as much.
Fragments are an Inventory item, so it makes sense to keep it in the first tab, where all Inventory items (without filter) are displayed. It has been removed from the consumables tab though, so you can use that one to now better see what items you have.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
  • We have added a new tab to the Inventory: The Fragments Tab! All you fragments will be displayed there and no longer in the Consumables Tab.

Thank you but once again listening to the community was half done!

Inno didn't understand that we didn't want to easily find the fragments in one place but that they no longer penalize the visibility of other consumables?
It's really limited to wondering if you don't take us for idiots!

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Rather than having 5 tabs (including one totally useless concerning resources) we would have the possibility of filtering with the 4 boxes checked by default, this would allow us to have an inventory adapted to each request :

inventory.png

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Cheese, I thought it was pretty clearly explained. That the fragments could be removed from the main inventory tab to their dedicated tab. Not as a glorified filter. We seriously need a facepalm emoticon and such as an option as a like-alternative. This is a really big misinterpretation.

This is a really big misinterpretation.
i don't get it. there has always been a tab for EVERYTHING, meaning buildings, consumables and now fragments. and imho it's good that it's still there, because i can search for "panda" and see how many fragments, kits and buildings i have for e.g. the panda thing.
of course there could be better filters etc. in general, but ??? that's a whole new thing

Retired Guy

Marquis
What we really need is a filter option.. .. houses, goods buildings, production buildings, cultural buildings, nevermind fragments .. Think of the time you spend searching for current, and past cultural buildings to meet a quest..

qaccy

Emperor
What we really need is a filter option.. .. houses, goods buildings, production buildings, cultural buildings, nevermind fragments .. Think of the time you spend searching for current, and past cultural buildings to meet a quest..
I don't spend that long looking. Ordinary buildings all go straight to the end of the inventory, and there aren't exactly a lot of ordinary buildings in the inventory to sort through.

Maybe the solution to some folks' inventory issues is to just not hoard so much stuff. If you have a smaller inventory, you don't have as many things you need to keep track of.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
i don't get it. there has always been a tab for EVERYTHING, meaning buildings, consumables and now fragments. and imho it's good that it's still there, because i can search for "panda" and see how many fragments, kits and buildings i have for e.g. the panda thing.
of course there could be better filters etc. in general, but ??? that's a whole new thing
It's a good thing they're still spamming the inventory.:rolleyes:

A better execution would've been;
1.) moving fragments from main inventory into their own tab (still searchable)
2.) merged with regular items and still sorted by name like their completed counterparts

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Fragments are an Inventory item, so it makes sense to keep it in the first tab, where all Inventory items (without filter) are displayed. It has been removed from the consumables tab though, so you can use that one to now better see what items you have.
For me, the problem is when I search for what buildings I have available.
During events I don't redo my city so I store level 1 and packs.
From time to time I see if I can improve my city.
The packs are not with the buildings so I have to look in the general which was already overrun with consumables and now fragments.
The "fragments" tab does not help me and will never help me like the "consumables" tab never helps me.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
The packs are not with the buildings so I have to look in the general which was already overrun with consumables and now fragments.
So in this specific case it is no improvement, yes, but what if you have enough fragments for an upgrade kit for a building you want to build in this scenario? There seeing the fragments is actually helpful again :)

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
So in this specific case it is no improvement, yes, but what if you have enough fragments for an upgrade kit for a building you want to build in this scenario? There seeing the fragments is actually helpful again :)
So far, to my knowledge, that has never been the case.
If this happens with the "golden levels" it will make me scream as I dislike this generalized system of fragments.
As much as I thought it was good for statues of honor, putting them everywhere becomes very painful.

qaccy

Emperor
For me, the problem is when I search for what buildings I have available.
During events I don't redo my city so I store level 1 and packs.
The "fragments" tab does not help me and will never help me like the "consumables" tab never helps me.
Why is there a problem here when the inventory already has a built-in search feature? Are you actually clicking through pages of buildings instead of just typing in what you want to see?

We already have the best option available for looking through our inventories, yet players apparently don't want to have to use it and somehow have the game magically know what every player wants to see right at the front. Fragments or no, that's kind of impossible, isn't it? Every inventory is different.

Kronan

Viceroy

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Why is there a problem here when the inventory already has a built-in search feature? Are you actually clicking through pages of buildings instead of just typing in what you want to see?
When I search, I want to be able to compare the different buildings I have in stock.
Also see if I have enough upgrades to have a completed building.
Also compare with what is in the city and of the same dimensions.
I need to see all the possibilities to decide if I change my city or not.

So I need to see all the possible buildings, but the "- 1/2 hours", "+10% supplies" .... or the fragments that will always remain useless are always in front. And as it falls again and again it is useless to delete them.

What would be nice is to see in the "buildings" tab everything related to buildings and nothing else: complete buildings, improvement and selection packs, fragments of building levels.
Currently this tab does not allow you to know if you can build a building with all levels.
And with golden levels it's worse because the name changes and the "search" function risks missing them.

Last edited: