• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 07th February

-Alin-

Emperor
Yeah, but this was not the reason it was delayed. That was my fault. :(

I know, not a big problem.

Anyway, You have the Idea when the option to buy forge points in bulk will be added to everyone?
For the moment it is A/B testing, even for live servers, and obviously I DO NOT HAVE IT, I was not included in the testing, and I needed that one, I will not buy only one forge point per click, its boring ...

1644937782986.png

1644937730993.png

And another question, why such hypocrisy with A/B testing even for live server? Isnt beta supposed to be the test puppet for new things? Why should others have it and others who really need that, dont? Same was for Archaeological event last year, some had shuffle others dont ...

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Sadly, I can not answer these questions, but maybe some nice forum members can answer the second one. :)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Sadly, I can not answer these questions, but maybe some nice forum members can answer the second one. :)

You might not like the answer we have for it ;)

Sometimes (usually) they feel beta is a worthless representation and they want real data. Beta is little more than a sneak peak server that hopes to catch some bug fixes.

(Incidentally this is one of the less egregious A/B tests as it's pure QoL. you could buy FP 1 at a time on live and get the same FP someone else buys 10 at a time). I'd guess what they're looking for is if it is in fact just QoL or if it changes the buying habits of players in a way that it's a balance change. It's not like when they released daily challenges onto a new server as A/B and some people got event buildings at the start while others had no such opportunity for a month :p

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I do not really understand why an A/B test is necessary for this specific feature... that one could roll out immediately as soon as basic functionality was tested on beta - especially as feedback is not incorporated anyway (like button position or 10p buy limit...)

For other features, the A/B test ist more sensible:
- how is the server handling the different implementations of the feature
- how is the player acceptance (which implementation is used more often)

And why the feature sometimes needs to be tested on live:
- the player base is bigger and more active on live - so it is quicker to collect a decent data-set

podkap1970

Emperor
PvP Arena is bugged, since today's patch
i lost all my PvP ranks and progress

Edit: i did make a fight, got an internal error, after relog, i clicked the PvP Arena, and lost my def -> lost progress

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
PvP Arena is bugged, since today's patch
i lost all my PvP ranks and progress

Edit: i did make a fight, got an iternal error, after relog, i clicked the PvP Arena, and lost my def -> lost progress
I hope it was deactivated after the event hub:rolleyes:

Rosiemarrie

Steward
I was removed from PvP by the recent bug. The Daily Changelog says we will be told tomorrow about what will happen about lost points/progress there... but should I put my defending army back and start playing again, or should I wait and not use PvP today.

I don't want to start playing it again if I then can't get back my lost points, but I don't want to miss out on points I might earn today.

BigCountry

Farmer
wow - city was downscaled quite a bit...:
View attachment 7719red are new expansions - looks to be about 70

thanks for all the spoiler pics

I really really do not like this ...
This will jumble all my design plans in my live worlds ...
Pirate Hideout at the coast - alcatraz at the coast ...
Now not anymore - and for enough another Expansions to replace them to coast I have to change several time areas ...

Maybe this could be a cause to reduce worlds or game play time generally...

does anyone know, when this increase&downscaling will appear in live server/worlds?