• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 07th February

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

[B said:
Wednesday:[/B]
Browser/General

All changes from today onward are for version 1.225.
  • In Guild Battlegrounds, the button do show the province from the log did not work for entries about a conquered province. You can now click on it again and it will lead you to the corresponding province.
  • The Collect All Button was sometimes shown, even if there were no buildings to collect.
  • One quest in Space Age Venus required you to place a synthesizer, however, the quest did not state, that it has to be one from your current Age. We have fixed the behavior.
  • We will also expand the city grid at a later point tomorrow.
By "General" it means that will apply the same to mobile version, right?

Fenix

Viceroy
Actually, we have not downscaled it, but introduced a 4th zoom level ;-)

Always Very beautiful, but once again you forget who wears prescription lenses to see. You can introduce zoom but not activate it by default. They didn't improve my life or my gaming experience.

Retired Guy

Marquis
Perhaps you should change the scaling so that there's only 2 unused expansions around the city, and only shrink it so small it's hard to play for the keeners who want a large city, and allow the masses to still be able to see their buildings, etc.. or be able to pick a default zoom level in settings..

Sebien

Farmer
It's not the end of the world :rolleyes:
You just have to tickle the mouse wheel to change the zoom level...
But yes to be able to choose our default zoom level in param could be useful

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
@Juber
1644484528556.png
at least two incident positions are on top of trees in the western forest (the two left marks)
- although this might be OK for the camp on the left, I am pretty sure I also had a dig site appear approximately at the right mark

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
It's not the end of the world :rolleyes:
You just have to tickle the mouse wheel to change the zoom level...
But yes to be able to choose our default zoom level in param could be useful
- The best would probably be if the game saved the last zoom setting
- alternatively I would opt for a standard in the settings
- third way would be to start off with the 2nd furthest out zoom (that would be the previous start up zoom) than with the furthest out one

Rosiemarrie

Steward
Actually, we have not downscaled it, but introduced a 4th zoom level ;-)

Really!? Compare the grid between Live and Beta... there are more expansion slots fitted in and that's impossible (having them over land) on the scale of the grid as it is on the Live layout. The only way to fit in those extra expansion slots over land is to slightly downscale the original grid compared to the graphic of the land... by doing that there is room to add the extra expansion slots.

One point of comparison, in LIVE the far right row of the grid ends just below GBG, in Beta is now continues all the way up to near the settlement ship. I had my buildings right near the coast near the settlement and GE, now they have moved away and there is a row of expansion slots between them and the coast.

In Live I count the grid as being 16 expansion slots wide at it's widest point (just south of GBG straight across to the other coast), at the similar point in Beta it's now 18 expansions slots wide.

There is no way that could be fitted over the same graphic without slightly downsizing the grid in comparison to the graphic (they would be in the sea or over the coast otherwise).

Rosiemarrie

Steward
I mean the 4th zoom level is there as well, and mine is remembering my last zoom level just as it's always done... it's just the grid has downsized as well.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
@Rosiemarrie
technically the background map has increased all around the city (and the shores, the tavern, the harbor, the pvp arena... have been moved away from the city)

but as the background map looks very similar to the previous one, and together with the new zoom level it appears that the city was scaled down

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I mean the 4th zoom level is there as well, and mine is remembering my last zoom level just as it's always done... it's just the grid has downsized as well.
sure? I seem to always start out with the furthest away zoom when I tested just now - but iirc my first login today seemed to have been on a different zoom - so this function is at least buggy