• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 07th February

Rosiemarrie

Steward
The background has upscaled compared to the grid... or the grid has downscaled compared to the background... same overall effect :cool:

Rosiemarrie

Steward
sure? I seem to always start out with the furthest away zoom when I tested just now - but iirc my first login today seemed to have been on a different zoom - so this function is at least buggy

Yes just tested opening it and closing it a few times. It was different when I first logged in after the change yesterday, but since then it's remembered it.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The background has upscaled compared to the grid... or the grid has downscaled compared to the background... same overall effect
but if there was no fourth zoom level, it would have been more apparent that the city surroundings were increased and the city buildings stayed the same size

Yes just tested opening it and closing it a few times. It was different when I first logged in after the change yesterday, but since then it's remembered it.
hm... buggy then... It does not even save it, when I log out properly
or an A/B test... who knows (@Juber maybe :p)

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
but if there was no fourth zoom level, it would have been more apparent that the city surroundings were increased and the city buildings stayed the same size

hm... buggy then... It does not even save it, when I log out properly
or an A/B test... who knows (@Juber maybe :p)
The game will remember the last zoom level you had. But you have to do any other interaction with the game for it to be saved (for example opening a building tooltip)