• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I love the new setting en background. The settling sun and the music gives an overall
very unique and interesting fresh feeling. However I see some issues ahead. The coin
production buildings are all tight to fixed amount of time productions and they're pretty
low in their production. They're also unlocked a bit late during the settlement. So far
the first impression is impressive and I'll play through it with lots of interest.

Amdira

Baronet
So is it online now on beta? I kept my settlement on standby since weeks and won't dare to finish it, if I can't start the new one.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
and the first rupees production building (not house) in the 4th technology

isn't that a little bit late ??

in the other settlements the shrines were 1st tech
Indeed I think the water canal should become the third tech. Where the Chhatri
should become the first and the Shanti gar the fourth. So, for comparison:
now
1.) Water canal (second diplomatic building
2.) Sanree weaver (second goods building)
3.) Shanti gar (second house)
4.) Chhatri (first coin production building)

Suggested:
1.) Chhatri (first coin production building) <- suggested new position
2.) Senree weaver (second goods building)
3.) Water canal (second diplomatic building) <- suggested new position
4.) Shanti gar (second house)

I feel like this is a more logical way but also making the coin production buildings
work like other settlements: giving 6 production options for coins, instead of being
just a bit more efficient in production than houses.

@NinjAlin Your right, I've confused them with another settlement. I'm sure there was
one that also was as expansive, feudal Japan I think? I'll gonna try to take ss.
f.eu1.jwwb.nl%2Fpublic%2F7%2Fe%2Ff%2Fscreenshhot%2F3usqn6%2FSchermafbeelding2021-07-14om164614-1.png

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
So to understand, everything touching the embassay matters the most here, are increasing things by a lot, or adds like 5 goods or something daily?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
So to understand, everything touching the embassay matters the most here, are increasing things by a lot, or adds like 5 goods or something daily?
There are 3 levels and 3 different big diplomatic buildings that produce coins, when adjacent to
the embassy. Similar to how normal set buildings work. This are the levels:
lvl1
+ 5 cultural goods
lvl2
+ 10 cultural goods
lvl3
+ 25 cultural goods
There added to the daily production from the embassy.

Chain buildings add diplomacy when correctly placed in a chain to the embassy. This can stack
for the alley up to 5 levels (front of the embassy) and the canals (both sides of the embassy) it
can stack up to 3 levels each. The issue however is the two small diplomatic buildings are unlocked
early while coin production buildings pretty late as it's the fourth building you unlock as for writting
this post now.

-Alin-

Emperor
There are 3 levels and 3 different big diplomatic buildings that produce coins, when adjacent to
the embassy. Similar to how normal set buildings work. This are the levels:
lvl1
+ 5 cultural goods
lvl2
+ 10 cultural goods
lvl3
+ 25 cultural goods
There added to the daily production from the embassy.

Sounds interesting.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@Markus Stormrider Atlantis' museum gets a pretty strong buff from it indeed but I think you
can count on it that most will try to keep it motivated for the additional goodies.
@NinjAlin Yeah I also find it very interesting. It'll be an interesting test run, while I feel like the
settlement still need a few tweaks regarding coin production and order of buildings you unlock
at the begin but it definitely has potential to stand it's grounds as a completely unique settlement
with a wildly different game play and gorgeous setting.
While this are my first impressions and thoughts I think it'll become interesting when the embassy's
goods can be boosted with the lucky 4x goodies boost. Although I deem it unlikely looking to the
Aztecs. If I'm correct a fully decked out embassy in this settlement can produce up to 40 daily
cultural goods. Which is kinda in line with feudal Japan and really interesting in my opinion.

-Alin-

Emperor
thanks for the plunderable 60 fp per day building! considering the fp can be plundered, you can bet it's gonna be a target for many :p

If InnoGames are really adding AID ALL function to the game after the community sprint, it will be hard to plunder that building or any other building, many people will push that button and almost every building will be aided and protected from plunderers.