• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Balancing Changes

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

sirblu

Baronet
Please leave any feedback on the balancing changes in Cultural Settlements in this thread.
You can find all the details on the changes here.
i got the Emissary immediately.
Does anyone know if the Emissary's are working differently on the live servers? When I finished the settlement here - i got the Emissary immediately. Yesterday, I finished my 1st Viking settlement 5 days ahead of time and still have not received the Emissary. Any thoughts on this?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Yesterday, I finished my 1st Viking settlement 5 days ahead of time and still have not received the Emissary. Any thoughts on this?
The first viking settlement reward is not an emissary, the second is - you can see this both in the game and in the wiki. This was and is the same here on Beta. It may be that one of your settlements (whether the first one or the second one) was autocompleted when the balancing changes were done here on Beta, which is why you didn't notice you need two for the first emissary.

hujjik

Squire
I started building a new settlement and I was surprised by the time limit. 12 days 19 hours and 10 minutes - the limit for completion is shorter. How is this limit defined?

i finally finished it once on live server, but i do have one serious request.... please triple the timed rewards please, because for one level 5 greater rune stone to complete, i need 5x15 = 75 fragments, which means 8 complete runs to finish (and actually a bit more), so for 3 full level 5 stones i'd need 25 runs :(

this takes ages if you want to build several of them, and since there's no other way to get fragments, then why offer them at such a low rate?

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I made it in time with my first 5 settlements on live servers but I can see, I need to slow down and iff it will cost me the fragments, so be it.
I do believe the time limit are to hard ffor most, just 2 days more would do a mega diff.

Here on Beta, I can see, I won't make it in time this time, the time are very short now and I had bad luck with the 4x bonus

Thunderbummy

Marquis
The goods for each unlock are also always the same

Shrines = 10 goods
Mead Brewery = 34 goods
Hut = 52 goods
Beast Hunter = 69 goods
Clan Totem = 86 goods
Market = 103 goods
Wool Farm = 120 goods
Clan house = 137 goods
Old Willow = 155 goods
Mead Hall = 172 goods

Sorry, that is not correct. I play multiple live server worlds and the amount of goods needed for each unlock has varied wildly. In one world I needed 142 axes to unlock mead - some chance of completing that one quickly - lol. Result is I have cancelled all worlds and now just ignore it.

DeletedUser7703

Sorry, that is not correct. I play multiple live server worlds and the amount of goods needed for each unlock has varied wildly. In one world I needed 142 axes to unlock mead - some chance of completing that one quickly - lol. Result is I have cancelled all worlds and now just ignore it.

I have done about 8 settlements, each one has conformed to that list, others also playing on the beta server have confirmed that there settlements have had the same number of goods, did you report it to Inno support?

FrejaSP

Viceroy

It say: Mead Hall = 172 goods

That could be 142 axes and 30 wood, it's still 172 goods

Okamiris

Baronet

in live server FR

19010704262649908.jpg

in beta serveur

190109102058439194.jpg

The amount of goods is the same (right column)

Andi47

Overlord
Then 142 goods would definitely be a bug and should be reported to the support (at the time when it happens, that they can check it)

DeletedUser7529

I think 50 FP reward as recurring reward after 15th settlement is very poor, making it not worth time to do after last tree upgrade. Is it only me?
I mean player can get 20 FP after 5th quest and thats doable within 1 day - no point to spend 7+ days to complete settlement for forge points.

Much better reward and fitting to vikings theme would be additional runestone fragments as main reward (and extras if completed in given time frame), amount (6 or 9 or 15) is balance issue.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
This list need a few diamond, medaljes and maybe fragments of something. The list is so boring, that people rarely care about the rewards. Maybe make a few of the rewards randum.

The Quest rewards
1 Small coins package
2 Self-Aid Kit
3 Small supplies package
4 Self-Aid Kit
5 Medium Forge Point package
6 Small supplies package
7 Small coins package
8 Medium Forge Point package
9 Small coins package
10 Small supplies package
11 Small coins package
12 Self-Aid Kit
13 Self-Aid Kit
14 Small coins package
15 Small supplies package
16 Medium Forge Point package
17 Small coins package
18 Self-Aid Kit
19 Self-Aid Kit
20 Small coins package and Finish settlement reward.

https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Vikings

DeletedUser9265

In my opinion, self-aid kits are very bad. In 20 quest we gain 6 of them. And I don't believe anyone needs them. I already have a stock of nearly 100. I would throw them away, but due to the fact that you just throw one at a time away it's to much time waste. Also the gold and supply packages are not interesting for higher player.