• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Balancing Changes

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser9643

Interesting adaptations!

1/ By when is/will be this active?
2/ Does it make sense to abandon a settlement which was started 2 days ago and to start with the new balanced one?

EDIT: For my 2nd question I found the answer: "This means that after the update, upon going to the Settlement you will be able to collect all rewards for it (everyone will obtain the main reward as well as all timed rewards). Since the changes are quite significant, and to avoid any side effects, we decided we'll complete the existing Settlements for everyone so a new fresh Settlement can be started afterward."

DeletedUser

Does it make sense to abandon a settlement which was started 2 days ago and to start with the new balanced one?
NO

with the changes you get full rewards for the current running one

and you can start a new one with this balancing

abandon the current one and wait until the changes are active would cost you a completed settlement

and for people close to the end it would be smart to spend a few diamonds to finish it and start the next one
there you would get full rewards without costs in less than 1 days

DeletedUser

"We want to thank you for the continuous and extensive feedback you have provided us regarding the Cultural Settlements. We've been closely following all of it"

Except the feedback about diamond expansion price ;-)

Nice change´s looking forward to trying them out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andi47

Overlord
  • On the other hand, the costs for Cultural Goods productions will now only increase linearly (the longer productions will not cost more copper coin per goods).

+gogolplex
no more setting an alarm clock for midnight to check the Viking settlement :)

*** P.S. While the production option change for these Diplomacy buildings (Shack, Market, Mead Hall) is done for both browser and mobile, it will only work correctly on mobile as of the 1.141 app version. Until that time, the behavior will be as following:

• Any "idle" Diplomacy building will automatically start a 5 minute production when you visit the Settlement on mobile.
  • On collecting a Diplomacy building, a new 5 minute production will automatically be started.
  • Any currently running production set from browser will be respected on mobile (for example if you start a 1 day production on browser, it remains as 1 day and can be collected on mobile - though the collection would then automatically start a new 5 minute production).
  • Likewise, the 5 minute productions from mobile will be visible, collectable, and cancel-able, on browser.

can you please autostart a 1 hours or 4 hours production instead, until 1.41 is rolled out? When en route (or at work) it is maybe possible to check and restart cultural goods productions (and copper coins) at lunch break, but it is definitely not possible to check back on mobile every 5 minutes.

Last edited:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
tomorrow we all start the new version?
A first in 16 days or a third?
You continue from where you left off. :) All current Settlements will be completed. So if you're currently on the 1st one, you will be able to collect the rewards for it, and then start the 2nd one.

For people who have completed more, they will also start with their next one (for example if you're currently on the 3rd one, you collect the rewards for it and will be able to start the 4th one).

can you please autostart a 1 hours or 4 hours production instead, until 1.41 is rolled out? When en route (or at work) it is maybe possible to check and restart cultural goods productions (and copper coins) at lunch break, but it is definitely not possible to check back on mobile every 5 minutes.
Unfortunately this isn't something we can modify. It's also obviously not intended behavior, but it's how these "older" app versions would behave until the new app (with the correct behavior) becomes available.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6645

Why doesn't the tavern bonus like construction boost work on the cultural settlements? The bonus says for all building you build for a specific amount of time, maybe edit the text then?

DeletedUser

Ah ... regarding the tavern bonus: I think it's nice to not have it working. (Same for guild stuff.) Same/similar difficulty for everyone - regardless of how much tavern silver you have collected. But the one building had a bit weird building time (instead of 8h 7h 46 minutes or something like that) - that was weird. Should be also fixed.

I think the 5000 starting coins are a lot of improvement already. More coins and the options to choose for coin production + first expansion starting at 1 ... will make it a lot faster. That's nice since it gets boring/repetitive - and so it is easier/faster to get the rewards. But I guess this will have to be tuned down again (= made harder) again.

Probably now it might be too easy for the timed stuff (even with a few days reduced time on the timed awards requirement) ... but we'll see.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Thanks for the changes, I look forward to test them out.
I agre about This below.
5 mins are very bad, keep it 4 hours until i 1.41 is ready

I look forward for these nice changes ! I was over halfway, but even with using many diamonds I can not fast finish it and start a new "before" the big update is coming tomorrow ... hehe ...I'm happy I can start over tomorrow, had started very slow stupid way :p
Reconstruction mode will probably not needed now these changes comes up ...
But hope they also give the quests (descriptions) a bit more variation and not 20 times "Have" .... :p

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
I believe that the changes
they will help enough the players
except by lowering the time limits

sorry for english is from automatic translation
the text in Greek

πιστευω οτι οι αλλαγες θα βοηθησουν αρκετα τους παιχτες
εκτος απο ..αυτη με την μειωση των κατωτερων χρονικων οριων

DeletedUser8378

Sounds good for me. I will testing again with the Brand New Chancen :)

DeletedUser8807

[QUOTE=
Except the feedback about diamond expansion price ;-)

Inno didn't mention this did they? Too Bad !! That really needs to be adjusted, at least make the prices progressive. Just to have it all lost in the end.........°°°