• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Create trades all but the guild can see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisse-X

Merchant
Would like a filter for either/and create/list trades for everyone but the guild.
ex.1. I create a trade no one in my guild can see (thus a shorter and the more relevant list for them).
ex.2. I sift through all the guild trades and have the option to filter out all trades made public, ie only see the trades made specific for the guild.

(edit: ex.2 is already possible)

Reason:
1. Sometimes you must help your guild with sweeter trades (for GE etc).
2. Trading is one way to advance in this game and make a profit, but NOT on the guilds expense.

What say thee?

Last edited:
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

vesgouo

Baronet
Would like a filter for either/and create/list trades for everyone but the guild.
ex.1. I create a trade no one in my guild can see (a shorter and the relevant list for them).
ex.2. I sift through all the guild trades and have the option to filter out all trades made public, ie only see the trades made specific for the guild.

Reason:
2. Trading is one way to advance in this game and make a profit, but not on the guilds expense.

What say thee?

+1

Natalia1

Squire
This is a badly needed change in the game, we are having a guild discussion regarding this topic, and this was the suggestion that made most sense.

shad2389

Viceroy
+1 in my guild on L... i implanted a 2 way system while waiting for FoE to implement this , our system works like this : fair trades are posted on our market thread and any unfair trades or trades not aimed at our members is created but not posted on our guild market thread this claugs up our already full message center

DeletedUser8800

On the US server people are also trying to get this implemented, +1

DeletedUser

I can put this in for review to game design as an improvement, but before I do we are going to need a bit more support for the idea than 6 replies ;)

Tell your friends and guild members to come here and support the idea. The more players in favor of it here, the more I can justify getting it added.

Thanks all :)

DeletedUser8859

@Zarok Dai,
The idea has been proposed multiple times with slight variations in the live servers forums like EN and US, not only in BETA. Probably in other forums too (I just visit those 2). The development team can see the multiple similar proposals, plus this one and implement a solution. There are way more than six players asking for this (or something close enough).

DeletedUser5097

@Zarok Dai, what is the minimum amount of support?
ex.1. I create a trade no one in my guild can see (a shorter and the relevant list for them).

Reason:
2. Trading is one way to advance in this game and make a profit, but not on the guilds expense.

What say thee?
+1

DeletedUser8859

what is the minimum amount of support?

Good question.
  • In the US forum a Proposal needs 60% of the votes (not a exact number) to pass the Submission process.
  • In the EN forum an Idea needs a lead of +20 in the +1 vs -1 count.. (which is equivalent to the 60% vs 40% of the US forum).
Is there a rule for this BETA forum?

Are 6 votes in favor and none against a 100% vs 0% voting status?

DeletedUser

I'ts not a set number, and although we are a smaller community, we have enough forum users to get more support than this has received yet.

DeletedUser8868

Reason:

What say thee?

Can you please help with my confusion.
1. Why should guild mates object to your sweet trades? You are trying to help them!
2. You make profit and advance in the game. You are able to help more & more guild mates with sweeter trades. This helps the guild, no?

DeletedUser8859

1. Sweet trades, unfair trades for the giver, not for the taker, should not be objected by the guildmates, unless you are offering Salt (for example) at a very sweet / attractive rate, and the guildmate has also trades offering Salt that will not be taken since yours are better for the taker.

2. Unfair trades for profit for the giver, intended to be taken by his neighbors or friends, maybe flooding the guild market since there is no way to filter them out. A guildmate may accept one of them by mistake and when realizing he/she feels cheated. That is why "fair trading" guilds do not like these type of trades sitting on the market when selecting the guild checkbox.

DeletedUser8859

I'ts not a set number, and although we are a smaller community, we have enough forum users to get more support than this has received yet.

Can Community Staff Members meet / discuss / establish a rule for the smaller community of the BETA Server based on number of (active?)users here?

DeletedUser8262

- 1 Free trading at fair rate is one of the main reasons guilds even exist. Fair trading allows all guild members the opportunity to progress, this suggestion, if implemented would allow some guild members to have their needs met at fair rate and at the same time profit from their surplus, thus denying that surplus to their guild-mates.
It is why the majority of guild have trade rules and also why persistent unfair trades are often booted

Status
Not open for further replies.