• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Changelog 1.20

conqueror9

Regent
The siege army has bonus too. Yesterday another guild siege one of our sectors and they had a bonus of 50%. But it is the first time i have seen it. Maybe is a new feature. If you have enough support pool your siege army will have bonus.

OMG
they discover it
there is some spy in my side
I always tell other
the best defense is "to kill that seigh army asap and replace any lost of defending army"
the best ..it is becos the seigh army has no defend bonus , but u have attack bonus..it is a super easy killing
the spy must tell game developer, now they put defense bonus to seigh army

sorry for my mistake to spread that info out to game developer

DeletedUser

That announcement was for the regular servers. There was zero announcement in beta. When a guild member asked what happened to his Aachen, there was no beta post to link him to.

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Sorry about that, that was completely on me.

Although, I wasn't given any more notice than the other communities, and the announcement was intended to be released at the same time on all servers, including Beta.

Sovereign, I do not blame this on you. I am aware that this had to have been a prepared announcement. The few days of your belated posting this would not have made the difference to what I would call ample time to prepare for these drastic changes not to have the impact of a bad surprise.

conqueror9

Regent
Sovereign

i know you are doing a great work

i do not blame you...
your are good forum moderator

you are just helping them only to annouce
it is game developer who do the design
i only..do not happy with game developer's recent super rapid /fast / super big amendment only
they can do thign step by step
no need to do such major change in that speed