• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest BluePrints Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8859

New thread to discus "Blueprints Trading", to keep other one for "Reconstruction Mode" feedback.

Proposed new functionality to allow players to trade Great Buildings Blue Prints.

Open for discussion.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8859

Sell BPs to Inno for rewards? like FPs packages, XXX coins, YYY supplies, ZZ goods, Self Aid Kits, etc.?
not trading them to another player?

That is a different and interesting idea.

Fairy Lily

Steward
Sell BPs to Inno for rewards? like FPs packages, XXX coins, YYY supplies, ZZ goods, Self Aid Kits, etc.?
not trading them to another player?

That is a different and interesting idea.

Yeah, what about selling a print, or maybe a set of prints back to inno.
So just like you said if you sell a set you get 2/5 fps in return, or coins/supplies/goods depending on the number of prints sold back.

It would be something different and could be beneficial to a player of any age. For example, I am sure we all have Colosseum prints we do not use, any player could trade those in for a reward.

DeletedUser7793

Gotta share my toughts on this, because I've been thinking a lot about it before.
I'm seeing a couple people saying that implementing BP trading would make people contributing less for GBs, since they wouldn't need to do it for the BPs anymore. For one thing, as I see it, more people contribute for the medal/FP gain or guild interest, then for the BPs, especially those who already have an 80Arc. Beside that, a lot of people contribute as an exchange of daily FP harvest. I believe BP trading would hit non of these negatively. What's more, I believe that maybe even more people would contribute, since they would be having a GB ready to level up, without the need of hunting for BPs and spending FPs on them. More people could just exchange their daily harvest and make their GB grow by it. One could skip spending FP for BPs and just spend them on the leveling. All in all, the whole process would be cut a little shorter, which I believe is couraging to building rather than discouraging. Of course, it's only how I see the game and the GB stuff, it can be different for someone who plays a different way than me.

Now for the trading part itself. First of all, trading as a whole should be fixed once and for all. There's not a possibility to make trades for non-guild members only. Ever since this game is running there was need for it, and we never got it. And ever since this game is running there were conflicts that could have been prevented by using it. (So you could happily trade 'non-fair' - and it's quoted because fair is relative - with your neighbours, without fearing that your guildmates will accindetally accept them. Maybe so that guildmates can see them, but can't accept them, sort of a safety thing.)
Once this is implemented to the goods trading, the BP trading should be the same. But instead of the little picture of the good, there would be 9 dots or small squares aligned in 3x3, 8 of them are dark brown, 1 is different color (something that fits into the scheme of the game, light yellowish brown, I guess) to indicate the place of the BP. And instead of the name of the good, there would be the name of the GB.

And if you still believe this would be bad for the GB building economy, add the possibility to trade BP for FP, with a limit of let's say 1BP:4FP (based on that you can buy 1BP for 200 diamonds and 1FP for 50 diamonds ), and I guarantee that a lot of 80Arc people will contribute to as many GBs as they can.

On a more realistic side, this is probably not gonna happen, simply because you can buy the exact BPs you want for 200 diamonds each and direct trading would cut this income for Inno. But an exchange to a random reward, like the Wishing Well's, would be nice too.

DeletedUser5070

It could be a complete iron age established for products of the iron age. The same with the other ages. A future set for future goods. 20 of each.

Or it could be a set of any age for a random prize.

20 forges, 20 diamonds, 500 medals, 20 of prometium, 20 of orichalcum or, failing that, a mass mummification kit or something like that.

shad2389

Viceroy
Actually the thing is different.Those of us who have the Ark at 90%, we have 99 plans in almost all the boxes of g.e. at levels close to 100. I should do something with the excess planes. I have an ark in x world at level 80. I have 99 planes in each box of the ark. Do you think I'm going to raise my ark to levels higher than 100-200? We could sell those planes for random rewards
i like the idea but a player who buys from an other player a Plan should have to pay some diamonds (somthing like 50) + player would have to give FP's and to get that BP that BP would have to be on BP market witch would be about like goods market , a market where you can only see BP's from players of your neighborhood , this kind of market would have to be only between neighbors cause in guild members could have 99 plans of each but neighbors might not have that much BP's this would bring a bit of Balance and would avoid abuse + players would still have to spend some diamonds and might still have to wait a while befor trade is taken so game would not become to easy

DeletedUser8859

a market where you can only see BP's from players of your neighborhood , this kind of market would have to be only between neighbors cause in guild members could have 99 plans of each but neighbors might not have that much BP's this would bring a bit of Balance and would avoid abuse

I do not follow that logic. Why a neighbor might not have as many (or even more) duplicated BPs than a guild mate could have? How does guild membership affects how many duplicated BPs could be available at particular GB?

Not sure how limiting market to neighbors only, vs allowing guildmates and/or friends would help the balance.

shad2389

Viceroy
it would cause a guild member that is higher in the era's could have a ton of BP's but if it's only between neighbors of same era the lower era players won't be able to use this as an advantage to get BP's faster for GB's much higher then their era in a guild you can have low and high era players with diferent capacity's to get BP's if Market is also in guild there would be no limit to geting BP's to build higher era GB's and thus would become an unfair advantage that would make players use market to get their BP's rather then invest or aid

DeletedUser8859

I see your point. As soon as players can join guilds the possible advantage is leveled, just dependant on who is on the same guild and how advanced they are.

shad2389

Viceroy
yup you got the picture now , so as i said a market for BP's should be only between neighbors to avoid an un-faire advantage and have a kind of balance on the market

Fairy Lily

Steward
yup you got the picture now , so as i said a market for BP's should be only between neighbors to avoid an un-faire advantage and have a kind of balance on the market

But then you have those neighbors who would rip everyone off, so there would need to be caps on what they can and cannot do. It may not necessarily balance out the market either.

shad2389

Viceroy
well pogramers have to do some of the work on the ides the bases are there i'd say it's up to Inno dev's to work on the what can or not be done

DeletedUser8859

I see many cost options suggested here for BP trading. My feedback

• Post #6:
    • No cost if trading with guildmates.
    • 1 to 5FPs. (how many FPs not defined, open to developers to decide).
    • or X diamonds instead of FPs for BP trades. (how many Diamonds not defined, open to developers to decide).
  • Post #24: 4 FP
  • Post #25: Option 1: 20 FPs, 20 Diamonds, 500 Medals, 20 Prometium, 20 Orichalcum
      • Asking for 20 FPs / Diamonds is ok, with some luck at GE 20 diamonds can be obtained. 500 Medals will delay a BP trading for an low era player would I think are the most that would be interested to find that elusive 9th BP needed to start GB construction. Just delay, not setting BP trading impossible.
      • However: Asking for Prometeium and Orichalcum added to the cost of BP trading would limit BP trading only to OF players since only them can produce both. If it is 20 Prometium or Orichalcum then this is limiting BP trading only to AF and OF players since only them can produce Prometium. And getting 20 of these special goods takes only one day trip of the ship or submarine, not a big delay for these upper Era players.
      • There is no way to trade 20 Prometium and/or 20 Orichalcum to a lower era player who may like to trade for an Alcatraz or Arc BP.
      • However, AF and OF players are the less in need of BP trading. Due to long time playing to get to upper eras they have likely accumulated a lot of BPs from quests, rewards, GE, and other sources. Why then adding this cost to BP trades? Why adding AF or OF special goods to the cost of a Colonial Age BP? or to the cost of a Statue of Zeus BP (probable thy first BP a player would like to get in a trade).
  • Post 25: Option b: a mass mummification kit or something like that.
    • You mean Mass Add/Motivation Kit?

DeletedUser8859

Other would say it is not a "problem" to have X number of anything sitting in inventory, or 99 BP duplicates at slot of a GB.

shad2389

Viceroy
to avoid abuse like colo BP's against Arc BP this kind of market should be like only BP from that GB against BP you need from that GB with a small cost of corse

DeletedUser8859

to avoid abuse like colo BP's against Arc BP this kind of market should be like only BP from that GB against BP you need from that GB with a small cost of corse

You mean only be able to trade Arc BPs for Arc BPs? Or Alcatraz BPs for Alcatraz BPs?
Example: Trade 1 ARC Top Right BP for an ARC Bottom Center BP, and pay the trade cost set by Inno?

What if allow BPs from same age GBs to be traded? Hagia Sophia BPs x Cathedral of Aachen BPs?

DeletedUser9410

what might be nice is if we could sell extra BPs for goods. eg. iv stacks of BP for a Arctic Orangery but its far out of my present era so having a real hard time getting the goods for it. would be a great help if i could trade BPs for goods needed

DeletedUser8859

That would facilitate obtaining goods of higher eras but Inno have stated previously in more than one occasion that they do not intend to allow trading of goods for other resources like Supplies, Medals, etc. BPs will likely be considered another resource. You may trade Goods x Goods, or use Diamonds.

Or arrange a FPs x Goods deal with another player, that finally ends up in a Goods x Goods trade inline with Inno rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.