• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Big news for Forge!

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Would’ve been better if the permanent historical GvG ranking would’ve been based off this:
1.) #1 days
2.) last recalc. ranking
This would’ve been more representative of the efforts from GvG guilds. The strongest and most dominant overall GvG guilds on top, followed by the closing dominating guilds.

PilgrimDK

Merchant
Not everyone cheats or behave bad i GvG, so for some of us, the part of GvG was to have fun, use real strategy and battle in competition.

Sure some players take it to far with the mood svings, but we are still quite some gamers in the game globally, who try to be nice and have a fun enviroment in GvG.
Our Guild played it for 8 years with server activity swings up and down.

None the less, the PvP and free thinking part of GvG was fun and will be missed. And yes GvG has been missing some tuning for years sadly.

lacsapgaah

Farmer
Would’ve been better if the permanent historical GvG ranking would’ve been based off this:
1.) #1 days
2.) last recalc. ranking
This would’ve been more representative of the efforts from GvG guilds. The strongest and most dominant overall GvG guilds on top, followed by the closing dominating guilds.
Why create a historical ranking for just 5% of players?
Why create a historical ranking that excludes 95% of players?
For 8 years INNO has been unable to solve the problem of cheaters using bots.
And now we're going to have to give them a historical ranking to congratulate them on their cheating.
INNO is walking on its head
When the gvg comes to an end, they'll have their cheats' corner, which is more than enough for their exploits.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Why create a historical ranking for just 5% of players?
Why create a historical ranking that excludes 95% of players?
For 8 years INNO has been unable to solve the problem of cheaters using bots.
And now we're going to have to give them a historical ranking to congratulate them on their cheating.
INNO is walking on its head
When the gvg comes to an end, they'll have their cheats' corner, which is more than enough for their exploits.
Why attempting to polarise something that certainly doesn't hurt your or anyone else's play experience, that didn't get evolved with GvG? They're gonna make an historical ranking regardless. Let them make one that reflects the history of GvG.

AllamHRK

Baronet
I wonder when they will change the name from Forge of Empires to Forge of Guilds... because all the game's resources are aimed at guilds only, meaning there is not a single resource aimed at solo players in terms of competition and scoring. Why?
(And don't even get me started on the joke that is that PvP Arena and PvP Towers)

And now with the end of GxG it also marks the end of the individual classification, as everyone will be limited to more or less the same number of fights (500~800) per day, that is, whoever is ahead with the advantage will stay ahead forever, as there is no longer any chance of another player passing it.

A game without competition and individual ranking simply doesn't make sense. #GameOverFoE

tynk

Farmer
Finaaallllyyy!!!! Finaaallly we, people who have brain, will have what we asked for so many years!! Good byyeee GvG! The worst gvg system and one of the biggest source of toxicity I have ever seen in years and years and years and years playing online game! You wont be missed!! We, people with brain, wont remember you! Never! Finally FoE has made one of the best desision in years! And no, this is not an ironic post! 100% honest post!
It would carry more weight when you insult my intelligence if you did so with correct spelling :)
I LOVE GvG and I LOVE coffe ice cream - you may not like either - but preferences do not reflect intelligence. They are preferences.

tynk

Farmer
Has an official announcement been made that this Monday is not the end date for live? The original statement never specifies and we do need clarity to determine our end strategy.

We can only hope there's more than 2 weeks of testing for this new feature before it goes live.
meh. Give us the week's notice and get it over with. The fighting had gotten boring on live, many guilds have stopped playing GVG because it's end is inevitable and GBG needs more goods than before. Only one war still exists on my server and we're just pushing the losers back every day and protecting sectors so that we can take them all before the final reset. Definitely don't need more time of this,.GVG is dead, move on...War heated up when the initial announcement happened but that died down. Hopefully the 1 week announcement gives us a good final fight when it happens.

I am looking forward to the new feature Q I, it will make the game more interesting having new features, can't wait to try it out. Bring it on!!!!!!
Do not build your hopes up to soon. I looked forward to the new GBG as it sounded from the hype INNO put out as if it would be a great improvement. And instead has just turned out to be even more of a boring chore to do than the old GBG was.. When GvG finally goes there will be no real battle feature left in the game. How Can you Forge and Empire without warfare? I hoped QI might have that. But If there is any it wiil probably be against game bots instead of live people so will basically just be more button clicking. But more likely it will be like one of those kiddie games where you follow a path by doing some puzzle or pretend fight that lets you win something pretty for your new Iron age city that glows green. I do hope I am wrong though

-Alin-

Emperor
appears to be postponed once again as still see nothing about it and been no update either.

It will take some time since the code behind it is heavy.

Well, if they truly delete the entire code of it today and not hide accesing parts of it from being accessed by players and delete it during the next days in the background to avoid severe bugs to the entire server.

Last edited: