• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Big news for Forge!

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
The 29th of January as last GvG day applies only for Beta, or for the country servers also?
Considering that it's an beta announcement and there's no announcements at live, it's safe to assume it's just beta. On top of that, GvG is making room for QI. Which have to be tested at Beta prior to a live release.
So, aslong QI has not passed the Beta testing phase, GvG won't be removed from the live servers. Until QI gets released to the live servers ofc

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
  • Guild Power. It will naturally decrease due to the removal of one of its sources. However, once we introduce the Quantum Incursions, you will gain it back.
  • Guild Level Perk Unlock Levels. All Guild levels after level 65 will not grant better bonuses anymore, however, their effects will be re-incorporated into the previous levels: the cap of recruitment time reduction will be increased from 38% to 40%, and the cap of Forge Points will be increased from 12 to 20. Level 100 will stay the max level.

Will guilds lose power and levels, or will it only be future gains that will be lower (by no longer earning GvG points)?

RoCoJo

Merchant
In the posting on the ending of GvG, it is said:

We recommend granting independence to your sectors after the last Daily Recalculation on January 28th at 8 PM Server Time, as the Rankings won't change anymore afterwards.

As there is a maximum per player to give independence to a sector, can this limit be raised. Otherwise it might not be enough.

Flo0Fil2L0

Merchant
In the posting on the ending of GvG, it is said:

We recommend granting independence to your sectors after the last Daily Recalculation on January 28th at 8 PM Server Time, as the Rankings won't change anymore afterwards.

As there is a maximum per player to give independence to a sector, can this limit be raised. Otherwise it might not be enough.
4 releases per player per day, you have to do it sooner...

• Used Goods and Medals. Goods and Medals used to conquer sectors will not be reimbursed. We recommend granting independence to your sectors after the last Daily Recalculation on January 28th at 8 PM Server Time, as the Rankings won't change anymore afterwards. Medals will have no use in the Guild Treasury for now.

What if something goes wrong again and the removal of the GvG is postponed to another day?

Dessire

Regent
Finally! Finally an era of toxics selfish rude and mean players will end! Cant be more happy for finally see the worst feature in FoE dissappear forever!! More than 5 years waiting for this! Thank you so much Innogames! Thank you for improve a lot the game! And I really hope the new future makes the rest of toxic players leave and with that, make the game healthier and better!

angelgail

Baronet
  • Used Goods and Medals. Goods and Medals used to conquer sectors will not be reimbursed. We recommend granting independence to your sectors after the last Daily Recalculation on January 28th at 8 PM Server Time, as the Rankings won't change anymore afterwards. Medals will have no use in the Guild Treasury for now.

What if something goes wrong again and the removal of the GvG is postponed to another day?
you cant release your HQ. so that should help

PilgrimDK

Merchant
Finally! Finally an era of toxics selfish rude and mean players will end! Cant be more happy for finally see the worst feature in FoE dissappear forever!! More than 5 years waiting for this! Thank you so much Innogames! Thank you for improve a lot the game! And I really hope the new future makes the rest of toxic players leave and with that, make the game healthier and better!
I can guarentee you that not all GvG players are cheating or act mean and selfish Dessire. Our Guild has always played fair as far as we could
(why cheat winning, no point) and treat others as you want them to treat you and we see other Guilds play nice as well.
So not all GvG are crap.

Also the Guild level system they want to change to and max level cap they keep running is pure ****, so much of the game is blocked by this part.

Why play GE if we cant use the points?
Why go for a GbG win if you cant use the end chest points?
And what about GbG buildings and other buildings that pay out points, you get buildings with less outcome.

Also they scrap level 66-100 bonus system, so the work pple put into that part is just lost.

Us who wants to compete in Guild levels gets trashed.
Why not remove the max level cap and let it run freely and also stop the bonus system where it is, then us who wants to play by guild level can do so and those who want to do other stuff can do that. Noone gets advantages of the bonus systems over others. The point are still counting in the game data so the points still gather, so a max level cap i a stupid idea..

Give us a free Guild level run with no bonuses over level 100 so we can follow our progress and compete in that part of the game, does not cost Innogames any work or bonuses and point gathering is already inplementet and running

Last edited:

Zio Dyhos

Farmer
Totally agree

Logain Sedai

Baronet

Totally agree
Did Inno forced you to play GVG ? You should have opened a ticket then I;)
I loved GVG and I assure you, me and my guilds did not cheat. We played for fun and kept friendly even with our enemies. And we were no exception. GVG gave us opportunity to play smart and improve team playing.
We have a better spirit anyway than you @Dessire who is happy of a lot of people disapointement. You were speaking about toxicity and meaness ?

OveRLoaD

Farmer
That's what weaklings say who have never played GvG.

Emberguard

Emperor
I do not like that the Observatory is getting fierce resistance - it should get a guild related boost. Maybe something like "Bonus for Guild goods Productions" - similar to the temples and Forge Fountains Bonus for FP Production.

That would be a pretty cool and unique boost

I’m guessing this close to release they wouldn’t want to design a brand new boost but I love your idea

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I do not like that the Observatory is getting fierce resistance - it should get a guild related boost. Maybe something like "Bonus for Guild goods Productions" - similar to the temples and Forge Fountains Bonus for FP Production.
That would make the OBS remain true to its intended design as an guild GB. Makes it an no brainier must have for competitive guilds

Wow that's a bit harsh, I take it you don't like players that don't play the same as you.