• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Beta Forum Changes

Pafton

Viceroy
Happy that trophy points have finally regained prominence in this new skin (they weren't as easily displayed in the previous one). However, I can't seem to grasp the idea why a simple word known as "likes" has been replaced with "positive reaction" in most places. It's not that we can give a negative reaction as it is, and in any case positive reaction just doesn't have that ring to it.

The Forums menu seems quite decent, but what would be most appreciated would be a chance to use either this colour scheme or a slightly darker one (preferably the previous one).

PS: Is it just me or does the default profile picture seem a bit weird with the new skin? It was well suited for the previous one, but it kinda doesn't match with this one.

Artubar

Baronet
... It wouldn't hurt to offer a dark version for people who like dark schemes, though.
Not only for people who like dark schemes. It's not some trendy hype that more and more [commercial] software offers dark schemes too, it's scientifically proven that dark schemes are more friendly to the eyes and less tiring when having to work for longer periods.

Apart from the colors - I really like sticky top bar! :)

But the "jump to top" button is a disaster.. first off, it's too far away on any average widescreen display, second, it only appears when scrolling and disappears again some seconds later.
Either attach one tiny arrow to ever posting, like it was done and well working since the rise of BBs, or make it sticky at the lower right corner of the [greenish] container box (class="p-body-inner").

DeletedUser9396

You can discuss the changes to the forum here, following the update that you can read about here.
Thank you for moving these posts to a new forum. :) And for reporting that we cannot seem to make adjustments. My view at the bottom of the screen and my settings choices, also do not contain access to changing forum display settings.

Cleitomachus

Marquis
Not only for people who like dark schemes. It's not some trendy hype that more and more [commercial] software offers dark schemes too, it's scientifically proven that dark schemes are more friendly to the eyes and less tiring when having to work for longer periods.

Exactly!
I guess, some people of Innogames don't want us to spend time in the forum... :)

shad2389

Viceroy
on en forum idea section they are discussing the forum changes to :

DeletedUser10047

on en forum idea section they are discussing the forum changes to :
They are discussing the forum changes on every forum. Was there something specific about what is occurring on the EN forum that you wished us to direct our attention to?

Fenix

Viceroy
The same... I can't find nothing to change the skin, please do not make me leave this forum.