• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Beta Forum Changes

Artubar

Baronet
uhm... the old forum asked me if I wanted to see new posts, if any, before posting my own reply. Did I just miss a tiny text notice somewhere, or has this functionality been removed (and if so, why)?

Fenix

Viceroy
1st
I liked much more the forum with the darker colours.

2nd.
Thanks for finally fixing the direct links to the forum, being redirected to an Argentine forum was a little strange.

DeletedUser8048

this feedback is not about the research tree feedback since I haven't gotten that yet, but about the forum color changes.. I am well over 60 yrs old, this background is nice, but the text color is not enough of a contrast for me to read easily. If I am sitting comfortably, the letters start to blur into the background, so please make the text darker

PromethiusTM

Merchant
Wow over a month and a Half and still no option to use a Dark theme pretty diabolical imho considering how many would like the option, not to mention to be cleaner and greener...

Very Disappointing Inno

DeletedUser7107

I can hardly read the forum now and see no options where I can make it more user friendly for me.