• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Beta Forum Changes

DeletedUser8336

I might be blind, but I can't find the button "New Posts"...and I already miss it badly.

Edit : Found it. It was me that was blind.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Below the forum to the bottom left you should see something called XF2.1 Forge of Empires. If you click on that you should be able to make changes to your view.

DeletedUser9685

The new layout seems to be fine, but it will take some time to get used to it.

The background could be a little darker from my point of view. It seems to be a little darker than the background within the messages ingame, but with the bigger window/bright surface, reading tires the eyes faster. And maybe a slightly bigger font size could help to make reading less tiresome for the eyes. Maybe this helps to overcome the contrast problem
I like the new layout but I think you need to improve the contrast of the writing with the background, so it is difficult to read
too. Of course, it is possible to adjust the size to more than 100% as well.

@Dudettas:
I guess you have a different view/more rights. This is, what I see
tmp.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

CrashBoom

Legend
I bet people with more rights (CM) also have more buttons

(I also don't find the button)

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Could you make the FOE Logo in the top a tad smaller and reduce the distance to the forum a bit? It feels like a lot of space is wasted...
How it is:
is.jpg

How it could be:
could.jpg